Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1812: Getting Spooky Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0
>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d71F0QTSMn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spookiest Altform? Spookiest combined Altform?

Use that perk that gives you a skeleton version of your forms, and be a Shoggoth.
The fuck does a Shoggoth's skeleton even look like?

San loss, it looks like san loss.

I think that's up for debate really. Most people have various different fears and levels of fear. Some folks are abnormally frightened by mannequins, like myself, and find stuff like Pic Related scary as fuck. Other think it's pretty tame stuff.

I agree with

>Getting Spooky Edition
What're we going to be calling the Halloween Edition?

Flaming clown spiders. A room full of spiders with clown masks, and they're on fire.

Possibly a mass of interconnected durable threads. I don't know how you would get the skeleton of an air elemental though.

Right, back. Medaka Box stage 2 is done. Just needs the fluff. A few days away, probably before the end of the month.

Anyone have any questions about MB or anything else, ask while you can.

It'll be there, yeah. Once I update it anyway. Companions can take it, yeah.

Thanks baby.

Yeah, it's meant to say Frigg there. Jack made Frigg blush like that. He also made Freya obsess over him. Probably not the clearest writing.

Don't worry, Minus is getting at least half it's perks on Kuma alone. He really is the best.

Typo.

Just like with the "The Val", even though I know it's shitposting it still makes me laugh to hear 'Val-hammer".

Not yet, sorry user.

Not sure what else I can do to convince you user. If tovam does show back up and says the first guy was a fake, and can answer the same questions I asked the first tovam, I'd be happy to stop if he wants. I take claims and the idea of replacements very seriously and I'm not going to try and sneak anything past. That said, if I do get the chance to do my own version of a jump I feel is lacking and I've confirmed to my own satisfaction that the offer is real, I'm not going to hesitate and let it get away from me either.

Heavy Object is really, really good but....I'd probably go for Unexplored Summon or Zashiki Warashi first, since they're my favourites of his series after Beatrice, Raildex and Waltraute.

Or maybe I can figure out some way to turn the Simple Series into a jump

A couple floating translucent bones.

Mix with the perks in kill six billion demons to change your altforms demonic or angelic, be an angelic demonic bone shoghoth

Damn were you counting the seconds of your ban there val? Welcome back.

Insomnia and an early shift at work at it's finest.

Jump 11: Kamen Rider - NH Part 1

Background: Good Samaritan

Perks
+ Reach My Hands Out
+ Nothing In This World Is Useless
+ Above the Influence
+ Plug and Play

Items:
+ I want to be the One! [OOO]
+ Giant Jug of Cell Medals
+ Medagabyru
+ Widget Detector
+ Ride Vendor
+ Canroid Collection

Companions
+ Katia - Good Samaritan - Freebies, Lux Driver, The Ends Justify
+ Bea - Good Samaritan - Freebies, Finale Driver [Arctic Combo], Above the Influence

Drawbacks
+ Unleash the Greeed! [x4] - Nocturnal, Reptile, Stampede, Rodent
+ "I've got to be the One?"

Story:
>See attached document

24 pages this time. I skip around a lot, but I really like some of the scenes I've created. If you're expecting the canon story line you're going to be wildly disappointed. This veers hard left into new territory.

Thanks Heavens for helping me brainstorm!

>Not yet, sorry user.
Do you have a time frame?

Well, generally I was going to focus on it once I got Dies Irae, which was one of my main focuses before all that trouble a few days ago and just last thread. For now I'm getting Medaka Box out super quick, then going back to Dies Irae. Once I have DI out, I'm going to be trying to get the DBX and DBS jumps to stage 1 completion and start fluffing them.

I will have a lot more freetime after the end of this month so I should be able to go a bit faster than this month, since I've been busy with RL stuff a lot.

Do you hate SB?

Also, while here, is there anything people want in the new Medaka Box jump (Besides the obvious no nos like Skill Creation)?

No, it'd be silly to hate an entire website for the actions of a few people. (Though I do dislike how their fanfic threads work, since the comments from those other than the author are real annoying to read through). As for the SB Jumpchain community, I don't really know or have any feelings towards most of them.

Most of the people I see over there just seem normal, though obviously the different community standards have to be taken into account. I dislike certain people on the SB Jumpchain (The usual lot that get mentioned and mocked really) for sure, but for the most part, it's just dislike, annoyance and a wish that they'd not cause so much trouble here and instead keep to their place (Unless, of course, they want to become actual members of this community, since we have more than a few great people and content creators that are present on both sides regularly). The only ones I'd say I actually hate are the sort of greedy, slimy, disgusting little thieves that profit from the freely given hard work of other people, people like SJ-chan that profiteer by writing jump builds and short stories based on them via Patreon.

A genuine demon
A true freak
THE DEVIL

(Courtesy of Ghost Rider/Marvel Magic/DC Occult jump)

>shoggoth
>having skeleton
>not being the skeleton jelly

user...

>24 pages this time.
すごい

A planet entirely made of tongues

Doppelganger stuff of Shiranui clan? Perk that let you see your chain as manga? Some new non-canon abilities?

Work is slow, but I'm still going. Mysterious Stranger Perk tree has is now out for review.

Yes and yes to the first two. There'll actually be a number of meta things. The last one...maybe. Kinda torn on whether to include some of the name only or one line description only Skills, like a lot of Ajimu's stuff or not.

Isn't Destiny 2 in the same ten years as the first game?

That 400 also seems better than the 600.

The Val is back! Nothing can keep you down uh?

> Go looking in uploaded jumps folder.
> Waltrute.pdf
> Need CP for all the harem, love, and charisma perks.What's this Pulling Pigtails drawback?
> "The God of Lies and Trucks has taken a personal interest in you, for some strange reason. He loves to prank you and share his amusement with you, though unfortunately for you he takes his amusement by putting you into really dangerous situations."

> The God of Lies and... Trucks? Putting me in dangerous situations?
> Pic related?

Thank you?

Let's say I am mass producing a device. Is there a way to simultaneously upgrade the hardware of every single one?

I've got as many lives as Nine Tamamos.

Haha, yeah, that was a bit of a typo.

Kinda funny though so I'm kinda tempted to leave it in.

>he doesn't know Loki is the mastermind behind the death and rebirth of countless Isekai protagonists throughout all of time and space

His death at Heimdell's hands was only the beginning! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Yes it is. If this is a problem I guess I can stop now, while I don't have too much time committed to it?

You do need permission if your jump is taking place in the same time and place as the original jump. Otherwise it's basically a out and out replacement.

Welcome back, Val!

Ah damn. Oh well. Guess it's back to the user for me then. I'm gone guys, if anyone wants to use my stuff and get permission for it then go ahead but I have no means to communicate with the dude who did the original Destiny.

A quick look at the Destiny one Jump and it doesn't even say when you arrive. It just tells the backstory and that's it. Not current events or reference to Dinkle/Northbot finding his guardian.
So technically one could say that the Destiny JUMP ends before the events of Destiny 2. Technically.

Build it out of nanobots, make software updates change the hardware.

That's kinda cheesy though isn't it? I mean I thought that the fact the Living God Drawback being the Great Disaster was just a mix up on my part.

It's really cheesy and technical abuse.

this one probably

>Ajimu's stuff
Oh yeah, she had lots of hilarious skills. I'd say go for it.

I remember a perk that linked your skill at warfare and your skill in business. Does anyone know which jump it's in?

So right up your alley?

just a jape my friend just a jape.

Business Is War, in AVP. /shill

Well, sure. Probably try to include just the lower-mid level ones though, leave the high level stuff to what is present in canon and actually detailed.

Not gonna include the become god skill, eh?

Will you be including The End?

Would we be able to use Book Maker on ourselves so we could lower our powers to match our opponent?

>Medaka Box getting a remake

Will there be a perk to basically get the protagonist status like Medaka?

Jumpers! Did you ever meet one of your heroes?

How did it go?

I would rather have Hanten's power creation ability. We already have more than enough copying powers.

Nah. I'll be going for just the more easily understandable stuff, stuff more on the level of the powers you see used by the Flask Plan students. Like...lemme write a sample one up real quick.

"A Lot of Hand- Slashing simultaneous omni-directional skill." This is the canon description for the first of Ajimu's sword skills and the prospective power perk based on it would be the below.

A Lot of Hand
Do they think you can’t hit them if they skulk around behind you or beneath you? That sneaking up on you will stop you from tearing out their eyes in retaliation? You’re not so limited as to only be able to attack as your physical form dicates you should be able to. So long as you could have attacked in that direction, you are able to make it so, even if you move in a different direction or take no action at all. Slice men down with your blade as you sit perfectly still. You can even attack in multiple directions at once or even every direction, so long as you could have performed an attack in any of those directions on their own.

Dunno pricing though, until I work out prices for all canon stuff.

Yes, though it'd be probably the most costly power and possibly come with a drawback attached.

Don't believe that's a function of Book Maker, though taking the Capstone Booster based on Medaka will give you the potential to develop her transformation that did that.

It's one of the two capstone booster perks. There'll also be a bunch of other perks relating to the meta of stories spread throughout, though the biggest one is going ot of course, be in the Not Equal origin.

Thought so I'll pull out then.

Maybe a Kumagawa perk for befriending people or manipulation? Like how he handled Saki figuring out his weakness in his own chapters?

I'd actually love a general perk for showing every perk you have in text written around you, like how Aijimu fights, or at least, what we the readers see.

Maybe a perk to remain truly Abnormal, that no one can truly copy your skills or things you've achieved with effort, if only so we could show Medaka something she cannot do.

I might be open to a REALLY limited version of what he can do but the full thing has basically zero chance of getting in.

Instead of creating anything, perhaps instead a high cost power that just creates powers you yourself have and share it out with others. Like lip service except you don't lose it and don't need to kiss someone to give it and can reduce or limit or even change it potentially.

Yup.

Haha. Had something for Kuma's speech stuff but that's actually a really fun idea.

Yeah, that's in, though it's more based on Kuma being the most pathetic thing, so much that no one else could ever approach that level of pathetic.

I met Batman. He hated me on sight and eventually figured out I was a Jumper, then he called a League meeting to have me thrown out of the Young Justice team. Almost every one voted him down tho because my charisma perks and general heroics were enough for them. But he still kept an eye on me for the whole decade and never trusted me one bit.

Any news on Demonbane or Dies Irae?

Also, speaking of MB, will there be any FRESH powers?

Dies Irae is progressing very nicely. Started to write up a couple things here and there that I know are locked in for sure while I do the last bits of note taking.

Demonbane hasn't progressed much more than note taking though, sorry.

Thank you!

I know this is more of a setting question more than anything, but how well do Conduit powers grow? Do you have a set energy pool that can never get bigger, or can you improve it through training?
I was just thinking of going with upgrade from Generic Isekai to enhance it, but that seems really inefficient for what is at best elemental manipulation.

>Demonbane
Soon, all evil shall be defeated.

Oh, forgot the second part of your post. Yeah, FRESH will be present as the alternate capstone booster.

You can definitely grow them. It's not clear how quick the rate of growth is because Cole's supposedly damn buff by Conduit standards, but in Worm fashion experimentation and conflict seem to trigger new powers; if you conflate the alignment system with lore, your personality may guide what kind of powers you end up developing slightly too. It's also supported by Augustine's experiments in the third game, since the video guy's much more powerful than the other seen Conduits.

Also absorbing energy from Ray Sphere shards apparently helps, so if you can reverse engineer that thing you might be able to make a stable source of energy that can help you improve.

When your galaxy sized mecha isn't big enough.

Cool, thanks for the answers.

>FRESH

Isn't that a drawback? How woud that work as a capstone boost perk, the idea of experiencing unprecedented gains because Ihiko is bullying you sounds hilarious

That is kinda unfair for them though, considering DB once grew so big it popped the universe it was in I believe.

Honestly you shouldn’t. If you already put so much work into it, and the jump is different enough to warrant a seperate Jump.

Conduit powers are much more bullshit than mere elemental manipulation. Cole's power grew enough that he could use it to travel back in time for Christ's sake.

Oh, no. It's just making you into Iihiko. FRESH as it is in the original jump is still a drawback though.

Really depends on the DB in question.

I'd rather not, please see for my reasons user.

Think it was Mars DB, a shame we would not be able to meet the pilot.

But can they defeat Madara Uchiha?

How should one go about using probability manipulation powers in their day to day life?

Yeah, that's the one famous for that particular feat.

>Pic
As if they need the Uchiha, Marvel does it to itself.

Use magitech, have them all thaumaturgically voodoo-linked to a master device so that any upgrade made to it also happens to the rest?

Do we actually have a canon timespan between Destiny 1 and 2? My googlefu is weak tonight.

>two capstone booster perks
yoooooooo

>1812
>not "White House Burning Edition"

They won't stack or anything, and I'm not even sure if I want to make them exclusive or not, but they will both allow you access to the capstone boosts.

America doesn't matter

Will the boosts be different?

Also, could I ask you to describe the difference between all the copying perks in your jumps? They seem really similar at points.

Pls no. Multiverse can't handle all of those rubber bands. He's even more broken than Najimi and Hanten in his own way.

>More broken
>Bored guy in a lab created a power to bypass his abilities just my doing rhymes

Destiny 2 takes place 2 Years after end of D1’s last expansion. So technically we’d be starting in Y5/Y10 as D1’s timeline from Base to Last DLC is ~3 Years.

However that assumes D1 Jump starts at canon timeline. Which there’s no indication it does.

What are the best swords in the Jumpverse?

>White House

It only became the White House after War of 1812, before it was the Presidential Manor. It wasn’t even primary residence of the President.

Deredachis.

Are those the ones from Hero BBS?

Kamidachi in Hero BBS

>girl with power to Become God is somehow surpassed by bored guy in a lab who is part of her eugenics hobby

See, it's shit like this that makes me believe the vast majority of Ajimu's skills are totally useless and it's only by using hundreds at once that she can do stuff like blinking stars out of existence.

How do the different DC jumps fit together? Aren't some of the animated ones connected?

>kamidachi in Hero BBS

Man, I just realised ISHYGDDT seems to have fallen out of fashion. How quickly time passes these days. Damn whippersnappers with their Patreons and their Gofundmes and their e-begging!

Yes. One makes you into Medaka sans The End. The other makes you into Lihiko. Each will be very expensive.

Uh, sure. The three main ones are Migeika, Ultimate Lifeform and Mind Reading. Migeika allows you to copy anything you can see and then master what you've copied by seeing it again. Ultimate Lifeform allows you to copy anything you see that you have the base potential for and you get a much better version when you copy something. Mind Reading gives you a mastered version of anything you see, physically or when you read someone's mind.

UL has more stringent restrictions on what it can copy but copies better. Migeika much lighter on restrictions but takes two viewings to master and it's not better than mastery like UL. MR takes one viewing and you can just read someone's mind and you get it mastered. So what's best for you comes down to what you're intending to use it for and your own personal abiltiies.

Eeeh, I'd say he's more powerful in a very specific way but that Hanten and Ajimu vastly outmatch him were they to just need to defeat him, rather than kill him. After all, why bother fighting when you can just teleport the entire world sans him to some other place and leave him floating in the void? Leaving him totally unable to do anything is a defeat.

>English dub

video related and picture related youtube.com/watch?v=d71F0QTSMn4

Batman TAS, Superman TAS, JLU and Batman Beyond are all part of the same DCAU continuity.

So if the D1 jump had jumpers starting 5 years before the events of the first game and ending 5 years later, then a D2 jump continuing from that point would be fine.

>pic

Do. Do they not know who Eru Illuvatar is?

Is there an order that they go in?

It's implied that she didn't really cared too much and was just pretending. She can probably self-regenerate like she did with Kumagawa's damage.

Is All Fiction going to be there? Will it be more expensive than the End?

First two are more or less simultaneous AFAIK, then JLU, then Batman Beyond.