Fucking tired of this game. There are too many choices:

Fucking tired of this game. There are too many choices:

>RaiBlocks
>IntenseCoin
>Enigma
>BTY
>XRB
>ICX

ANY COIN I BUY it always fucking tanks. I hate this shit. I have 2k and I don't know what to buy, I'm thinking to just stick with ETH and kms

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tPKMy
archive.is/GrUVI
archive.is/yxPH9
blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>XRB
mean XRP

bro buy VTC or kys

die you weak-minded faggot

I am an eth maximalist. today is a sad day for us, and for crypto as a whole. with that being said, i fomoed into rbx with 1eth about an hour ago. It is still early for rbx.

but raiblock hasn't went down once.

youre listening to biz.
all of those choices are actually a good buy anytime. you just have to hold. and if you buy when biz tells you to, you are probably just buying some other guy's overvalued bag.
time to stop trying to catch pnd's. time to start investing and researching the market

You were right the first time.

XRP is a jewish scamcoin.

>>Invent crypto to escape the banks...

>>go back to the banks.

Why not just trade in USdollars?

That's cause I didn't buy any yet

>rbx
you mean XRB?

Don't be a vagina.

Everyone takes losses, your recovery is what matters.

Get tough or kill yourself today.

>. time to start investing and researching the market
That's so much bullshit. What's the point of "investing" when the market doesn't care about the usefulness of the service. Crypto market will not be rational in 2018

People don't buy it to escape the banks lmao

Buy VeChain VEN/VET - it’s close to moon liftoff. Big announcement coming in 27hrs. Get on boat and hodl until minimum Q2

I only take losses

>implying this market ever was rational
you obviously smell of newfag. you still have alot to learn

Then what do you "invest" do you know what investing means? Everyone is trading in crypto

yea i meant xrb, sorry tired as fuck.

if you did your FUCKING RESEARCH you'd never buy ENIGMA or INTENSECOIN in a first place. IDK about RaiBlocks cause I still didnt have time to look over them.
In short, get fucked you stupid hype whore.

tell me why I wouldnt buy ENG

>ENIGMA
Tell my why you did, Lmfao

>wan that low
this place is a joke

>secret contracts
>data distribution
>trading platform
>plans to become a quantopian for crypto
>catalyst already out
>mit partnership and team
Tell me why I'd never buy it

>ANY COIN I BUY it always fucking tanks.
Please stay away from ITNS then, thanks

This. Fudders are pathetic.

MIT STEX25
Alex Paul "Sandy" Pentland
Homomorphic Encryption
Launches next year
No Competition
Blockchain Agnostic
Not a pajeetcoin

Readup:

archive.is/tPKMy

archive.is/GrUVI

archive.is/yxPH9

Oh, and Masternodes

50% btc
15% eth
15% xmr
10% ltc
5% etc
2.5% xml
2.5% xrp

5% rest on pump and dumps

>Homomorphic Encryption
This is objectively false, they use multi-party computation which is something else entirely.

My point is they have a solution to a real problem, if you can recommend a better project that's doing the same but better, I'm very open to investing in it.

His point is that you parrot words you don't understand and will probably jump to another coin once it's sold to you as having buttblaster encryption

Yeah, stay away from XRB don't jinx it.

Because the USD didn't increase in value sevenfold over the last 3 months. If it did, I would definitely be trading USD.

I'm still waiting for a better solution, user.

Better solution to what? You don't even know the problem that Enigma tries to solve

STORM just listed this week on hitbtc backed by an all star team including the guy who owns bittrex, pumping all week but tons of room, 4 cents now.

You can read all about is here

blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6

>Currently computing capacity on blockchain is slow and it is expensive. In addition, on-chain data is visible to everyone. As a result, most data must still be stored off-chain in centralized databases.

>This means that “decentralized applications” are either not truly decentralized, or they cannot scale and cannot use any sensitive data, seriously limiting their utility.

>Enigma solves blockchain’s scalability and privacy issues from the protocol level with a second-layer, off-chain network.