When are KuCoin dividends paid out? Daily or continuously?

When are KuCoin dividends paid out? Daily or continuously?

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoinshares.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily

Thanks.

Kucoin offers dividends?

Is the dividens payout coded on a smart contract?
I dont trust the team bhind Kucoin

Half of the fees of all coins traded on kucoin are paid out to the 100 million kucoins. If you own 10k you get 0.1% of half of all the fees.
Afaik they are just deposited into your kucoin wallet of the respective coin.

>If you own 10k you get 0.1% of half of all the fees.
Sorry that's incorrect obviously. I meant 0.01%.

Yup. Dividends are paid out daily based on the amount of KCS you own.

You can calculate your KuCoin daily dividends here:

kucoinshares.com/

If this is helpful feel free to use my referral code. If you sign up using the referral code you also get some sort of bonus.

1e21c

The more traffic the exchange gets, the better your payouts will be.

So you have to trust those guys to deposit the right amount right?

... I don't trust them, I smell a fuckery at some point

I imagine it's all automated... Not exactly hard to do mate.

Also, if they rip people off people will stop using their exchange... That's a pretty shitty business decision when they're still making a killing from transaction fees which will go up for them as time goes on.

Yes its very easy to code

also easy to turn
var percentageToDistribute = 0.5

into
var percentageToDistribute = 0.3

ahahahahah no one is fucking using the exchange now anyway... worst ponzi scheme ive ever seen. This is seriously going to be confido 2.0 fuckeroo except so much worse. I cannot believe people are actually BUYING it as well, not just referalls. Fucking funniest shit ive ever seen

Which is very easy for people to work out.

It makes no sense to fuck over their customers.

Imagine if they get as big as Binance. Their entire company parking lot would be filled with Lambos.

Sure, they can fuck people over for a short term gain, or they can do the right thing and become the most popular crypto exchange.

Choice seems pretty obvious for anyone that isn't a brain dead retard.

How the fuck can cryptocurrencies pay out dividends? Surely this would lead to inflation right?

How exactly am I supposed to interpret this?

The dividends are 0.01% of the volume of all other coins that are traded on kucoin. The number of kucoin in circulation is fixed.

You could say the exact same about Binance 6 months ago.

Who pays you the dividend? A centralised authority? If the number of kucoin is fixed, who looses kucoins when the dividends are paid?

damn dude are you actually this thick
nobody fucking loses kuck coins, holders get paid in other coins based on how much they hold

KuCoin is an exchange. KuCoin shares are a token they created that is also referred to simply as kucoin. The terminology may be confusing.

If you trade anything on the kucoin exchange, you pay 0.2% as fees. Half of that goes to the exchange. The other half is distributed among the 100 million kucoins in circulation.

I go to my Cuckcoin bonuspage and it says my holdings are 0 even tho I have them, then on the market place every coin has a "hold" button next to them but cant click it, how the fuck do I get the dividends?

Great Evangelion episode

The dividends are paid out every day at 0:00 Hong Kong time
The exchange is probably shitting itself under load right now, what with kuck coins, bounty and deep brain attracting volume.
But this is what they wanted: to attract huge volume aggressively by offering incredibly generous returns that nobody has done before. I assume they took into account that this would strain the infrastructure and are acting accordingly.