Attack on Frank Mentzer

archive.is/VNBt5

The progressives are now trying to attack Frank Mentzer (one of the biggest contributors to original D&D) and ruin his life over literally fucking nothing. They're comparing him to Harvey Weinstein despite him having raped no one.

What did he do, you ask? Well, beyond going to a Paizo convention (they're the Pathfinder guys) and talking to one of their employees (famously SJWs), what he did was...

- Say that the woman in question was attractive but "he's too old and not single".
- Say that sexual assault victims should try to fight back.

That's it.

That's everything.

And they are well and truly demonising him for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/03/dupont-heir-accused-of-raping-second-child/7247883/
cbsnews.com/news/lawsuit-du-pont-heir-convicted-of-rape-abused-2nd-child/
bra.se/nytt-fran-bra/arkiv/nyheter/2015-08-18-utdomda-strafftider-for-nio-brottstyper.html
svd.se/andelen-uppklarade-valdtakter-sjunker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ridiculous but nothing I haven't come to expect from Paizo-affiliated faggots.

It'd help if you could not lie about every aspect of this situation.

Careful, user. If you talk shit about progressiveness on Veeky Forums these days, you're /pol/. You wouldn't want to be /pol/, would you?

Thats bullshit. You are only /pol/ on other boards if you insist on niggers, every is a cuck and gets hateboner for sjw.

no u

it's a shame you have to false flag so badly

Please, this is Veeky Forums. People in a thread three spots up on the front page were talking about how the California wildfires going on right now are a secret cover for an anti-white ethnic cleansing campaign.

If you wanted something other than blatant lies, you should go somewhere else.

He's a creepy lecherous asshole. Everyone in the industry knows this.

What's the problem? this is the future you chose.

And Jessica Price is the absolute worst person to break this revelation to the wider public, thanks to her its become less believable he's a "creepy lecherous asshole".

Where's the lie you turdsucking SJW?

Not that guy but did you open the archive link?
The "not single" bit is a bit creepy but not much to worry about, however the groping thing is a bit fucked.

Do you also have the /pol/tard posting a explanation of what happened to /co/ when they allowed tumblr to feel at home on their board image?

Yes, it's unreasonable to expect somebody experiencing unwanted contact to fight back.

This is the country we chose.

This is like the third person Price has accused of sexual harassment this year, even Paizo couldn't tolerate her accusing random fucking employees any more and fired her ass.

He's a progressive himself so I find it entirely believable.

We are living in leftie Sharia now, the left won. Men can and should not talk to women, but willingly be separate from them (dating and marriage can be done with ethnicities that aren't affected, like asians born in asia).

No, you *literally* get called "HURRR/POL/REEEEEEE" if you do or say *anything* that comes off as even slightly "racist", "misogynistic", or "bigoted". Shit's fucked, mate.

... the picture says he touched you in highschool, but jessica price making the accusation says he's never had a sexual thought in his entire life.

You realize Mentzer supports "leftie Sharia" right? He's a broken shell of a man.

>Jessica Price

Literally who?
Are we... are we getting Veeky Forumsamergate?

Oh yeah, shes definitely a bitch.
Its unreasonable to demand it. If some asshole does something bad not everyone is gonna react the same way.

To be honest, looking at his comments and behavior, he should know better. I'm sure Price is a piece of shit too but back in my day we didn't defend creepy behavior like this just to stick one to the feminists.

Jesus is this the shit you 'anti-SJWs' get the vapors over? And you call SJWs over sensitive.

It's not "left" nor "right". It literally has fuck-all to do with the balancings of worker-vs-owner economic policies.

The facists and authoritarians enabling and endorsing this very behavior just want kneejerk reactions towards their extreme.

This is hardline authoritarianism - the exact same shit that some politicians are throwing at football players for kneeling, even. It's veiled in "progress" the same way policies meant to gang-rape your liberties to death get names entirely opposite to what they do, such as "citizens united" or "internet freedom act"

How would Veeky Forumsamergate even work?

It isn't effective to say "We aren't buying your stuff any more reee" to companies who pay their employees in cup noodles because they only sold 3 splats this month.

No, it is just mildly annoying. I get up in vapours when arabs gangrape a teenage girl, gets off with no punishment (as in zero jail time) and the SJW's still defend muslims. Which is pretty much a common occurence in Sweden. At least i got up in vapours about it. Getting used to it now.

Doesn't really matter, since modern leftists are all on the globalist side of things.

I swear to god, if that shit happened to my family members there would be hell to pay. I cannot understand how men whose daughters get raped do not go postal.

We let this place be taken by liberals new to the hobby.
Old fags must take this place back

And sometimes white dudes in the US can rape their own kids and get off with zero jail time.
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/03/dupont-heir-accused-of-raping-second-child/7247883/

Pushing back only makes them feel more justified.

I've actually been wondering if the hobby is actually declining or accelerating, because I'm constantly reminded of White Wolf whenever shit like this goes down.

I was honestly considering applying at Paizo to be a concept artist. What the hell was I thinking?

Don't worry you wouldn't have gotten the job anyway, every job in the industry receives thousands of applications hence why they can pay people so little.

Allowing vaginas in the hobby was a mistake.

Allowing vaginas to vote was a mistake. That's how you get

What did you expect? This is the same country where a cop responding with paramedics to a call about a fat lady that fell down can fire multiple shots (luckily missing) unarmed randoms on their porch who were watching the scene, run into the woods immediately afterwards screaming "shots fired! I need help! shots fired!" into his radio, and then then get his two victims charged with assault for dropping to the ground and staying there with their hands up in fear the whole damn time.

The same country where your kid's 3DS can be arrested and found guilty because the dude wants a new one free right now.

It's fucking insane that anyone still thinks that universal suffrage was a good idea.

Oh wait a minute.

This is the faggot who sperged out on the Dragonsfoot forums just because someone expressed concern that his kickstarter was never going to be followed up on due to spending 10 hours a day on social media.

Frank threatened legal action (when there was no legal precedent), and the guy was smart enough to figure this out and report Frank to the site admins, who promptly permabanned him for it.

Is this the same asshole?

Do you want to start comparing rape statistics now? Because I've got them (and it's basically 99% blacks/arabs).

>"accused"
That's not the same as "convicted", user.

I'm more interested in stats that might back up your claim that they get away with it all the time.

Political discussion belongs in /pol/. A thread died for this tedium.

The Rotheram rapes of 1600 young British girls was allowed to happen because they got away with it for years.

He was convicted.
cbsnews.com/news/lawsuit-du-pont-heir-convicted-of-rape-abused-2nd-child/

This user gets it

Nobody said all the time. They get away with it when the court can't prove anything due to lack of witnesses, as when a gang of arabs drag a girl into a room, rape her, and then the arabs say 'we didn't do it' and they single girl says 'yes they did'. Happened a couple of times. The times they DO get convicted, they often get a few months in youth correctional since they've lied about their age (in Sweden we did not start to check age claims of refugees until very recently, so we've had 30-year old arabs in the same classrooms as 15-year olds in school). SOMETIMES they actually get the ful punishment of the law... which is like 3 years in a cozy Swedish prison with a PS3 to pass your time.

Fuck no, that's the sort of attitude that allows the SJWs to get a foothold. They need to be resisted on all fronts.

And this is on top of the fact that only like 10-20% of rape cases get finished at all. And we have a lot of them.

Do you ever wonder why they go after these types so hard? They come off as easy prey. Don't act like a victim and the hyenas wont come after you

> Nobody said all the time
said arab gangrapes where the perps get off with no punishment was a common occurrence.

The problem is people have been conditioned to instantly believe any accuser claiming to be a victim.

>- Say that the woman in question was attractive but "he's too old and not single".
If he had sent those particular messages to my GF, my interpretation would be that he's coming on to her.

>- Say that sexual assault victims should try to fight back.
Iffy. It's not exactly the same as "Why didn't she punch her attacker" and "No, tensing up is not a normal reaction when you're attacked".

I wouldn't immediately throw hands if some jacked black guy stepped up to me and shouted "Chu lookin at white boi?!". That's a good way to get your shit mixed. I'd probably clench my asshole and try not acknowledge him, too.

Now here's something you can to about 'muh progressives' 'trying to attack' Mentzer: shut your hole about it.

I did not think I would have to explain the concept of "Don't feed the trolls" on Veeky Forums in the year of our Lord 2017, but here we are.

Yes? Does 'common occurence' equal 'always' in this brave new world?

Didn't say always, said "all the time."
Which is synonymous with it being a common occurrence.

> Now here's something you can to about 'muh progressives' 'trying to attack' Mentzer: shut your hole about it.
> I did not think I would have to explain the concept of "Don't feed the trolls" on Veeky Forums in the year of our Lord 2017, but here we are.
Backing down means they can get away with this sort of rabble rousing and they can continue to make inroads into the hobby. We've seen this before with so-called "progressives." You give them an inch, they take a mile. Look at fag marriage. They claimed that it was just about equal rights and all that bullshit, but no sooner did they win there than they started agitating to put men in women's restrooms and forcing people to violate their religion to service faggots. If you ignore them, they can act with impunity. Ignoring them isn't an option anymore.

I've checked out your link. He sounds like an old creep.

I'd shake his hand and thank him for his work on OD&D, but I wouldn't want him messaging my daughter.

Ok, then I apologize, and here are the stats (in Swedish).

bra.se/nytt-fran-bra/arkiv/nyheter/2015-08-18-utdomda-strafftider-for-nio-brottstyper.html

The above source shows that the average length of jail-time for a rape is 25 months for full penetrative rape. Keep in mind this is average, and convicted people. The people that get away with it will not be included in these statistics, but perhaps after seeing this you will be more inclined to believe that I am not full of shit.

svd.se/andelen-uppklarade-valdtakter-sjunker

The above is a newspaper-source that states that 8% of reported rapes cases are finished/completed. The same article states that rape rates are still on the rise in 2017, where we already are at an all time high.

Listen to Dan Warren interview on One Fantastic Week podcast, he says that they are famous for super late payments (like 6 or more monthd after you finished a gig). This applies to freelancing/contract work, but do they even have an inhousr artists? Anyway, don't listen to that guy , its the best time to work as an artist nowadays and its totally possible to get pretty much anywhere if you adjust your portfolio to their style and get to know people from the company.

Also, the 'jail-time' stats for full penetrative rape does not include 'youth care', which many immigrants will be taken to since they have lied about their age and are processed as under 18 even when they have wrinkled faces and full sharia-beards.

>rabble rousing
In their own circlejerk. Who the fuck cares?

>make inroads into the hobby
Who gives a shit? I enjoy the hobby on my own terms. Even if their pressure as consumers makes turns new products into pandering heaps of shit, I have old, trusted and proven products to enjoy.

>no sooner did they win there than they started agitating to put men in women's restrooms
Fags and trannies are two different groups trying to get shit sorted for themselves. Sometimes they succeed. And why not, to be honest. This isn't some massive conspiracy.

>forcing people to violate their religion to service faggots
Trannies have weird notions about themselves, relifags have weird notions about the nature of reality. Boo fuckity hoo.

>If you ignore them, they can act with impunity
And I can not give a shit about them with impunity

You sound like a triggered creampuff that needs a safe space to protect him from 'muh sjw bogeymen'.

Nah, you're retarded. I'd rather the SJWs have their tenuous foothold than morons like you get one.

Look, I respect Mentzer's work, but he was acting like a creep here. I wouldn't want this guy anywhere near any of the women in my life based on what I'm seeing here. It has nothing to do with feminism or SJWism, even if some ungainly fuckers will jump through hoops to make it so. It's a matter of basic human decency.

Acting a bit odd shouldn't lead to his life being destroyed by the sort of public lynching that feminists and SJWs like to engage in. This is a hobby full of odd people, making that some sort of crime is ridiculous.

I agree on that. The witch hunting shit is tiresome and unnecessary. But goddamn, man, don't defend the dude's actions. If he acted like a creep, he acted like a creep.

> In their own circlejerk.
> implying SJWs stay confined to their own circlejerk
They've written most of the laws about everything from sexual assault (aka "I don't like you: the crime") to divorce. If you still believe that they're some harmless group of nobodies, then you're either delusional or you've been living under a rock for the last decade.

>his life being destroyed
Jesus christ, the hyperbole.

What are they going to do to him? Ruin future career prospects? The guy is 67. He is already unhireable, and he hasn't published or made anything that blipped on my radar as a consumer since the 80s.

>apologizing to sjws

Not the same people, honestly. It's a combination of nasty little assholes:

1) First you've got the closeted influential and/or affluent. What they like to do is taboo, unspoken, and involves "young college republicans" or airport bathrooms. They get away with it because they're "important". They sabotage things like gay marriage because if gays can openly be, well, gay, then they're not powerful people acting above the law anymore; just some old guy who likes it in the ass.

2) the 'sjw' types are a different group, although they also want a "protected privileged class" that stands above the rest. They don't get along with group 1 because group 1 wants itself to be it, while group 2 wants entirely different people from group 1 to be it, and in fact want group 1 gone. These little trolls basically ride on the coattails of things like "gay marriage" and actively try to grease the slopes. Their idea of a privileged class is whomever has - purely in their eyes by their own subjective tastes - the least "privilege", as victimized as possible. How still being the bottom when you're now atop the pedestal is supposed to work doesn't matter: they're not after any actual installation, they're like Tzeench in that it should ALWAYS be getting replaced by something even dumber (thus the move to micro, and soon nano aggressions).

The ones demanding men in women's restrooms are trolls who have realized as a group (they work by loose committee really, with all the dumb shit that that brings to ideas) that undeniable biological differences that people are born with can be the new sex (as religion has dibs on the sex-taboo) to guilt, litigate and scream into a new authoritarian extremity whose twisted abuses are led, of course, by themselves.

>[citation needed], the post

>Lefties attacking and eating each other
>Again
I don't know who too cheer on.

So he acted like a creep. So what? That's not a crime, and it's no where near as bad as allowing a witch hunt to run amok. Him spilling spaghetti is no where near as important as blocking the SJWs from being able to get away with this bullshit.

Cheer for the man.
I, against my brothers. I and my brothers against my cousins. I and my brothers and my cousins against the world.

In any conflict, you should side with those closest to you. This is the founding principle of all nations.

Agreed. Democracy leads to ruin if worthless morons and people with no interest in upholding and maintaining the nation get to have a say in how things are run.

SJWs will always continue, much like law enforcement, to push for further and further, increasingly insane destruction of everybody's rights and freedoms. Even if they pretend it's for equality, it will never be enough, it *cannot* ever be enough, because the goal is not the purported equality or safety bandied about as a buzzword, but the destructive process and resulting injustice in and of themselves.

It's annihilating freedom they're after. The rest is all just a disguise for their efforts.

What leads to ruin is when people in power are allowed to declare entire swaths of the population worthless and undeserving of a say. Universal suffrage is the best of a bunch of options that are all bad.

So, what your saying is convert to Islam and wait until SJW's flood the country with fellow Muslims and then live like a king?

>That's not a crime
No, it isn't. It's just shitty behaviour, and calling him out on it is in no way unfair.

You get called out if you act like shit in public. Spoiler alert: social media are public, even if you're using DMs. If someone sidled up to me on the subway and started whispering some weird shit into my ear, I wouldn't feel particularly obligated to keep it between us. I'd tell him to cut that shit out, preferably at a volume anyone in the car can hear.

It's called social control, and it's not a new concept.

How the fuck did someone from ISIS end up on Veeky Forums?

It's a good thing loud, annoying neckbeards are fighting them on any front that can be reached from the comfort of a fucking desk chair.

Fucking heroes, the lot of you.

>It's not "left" nor "right". It literally has fuck-all to do with the balancings of worker-vs-owner economic policies.
Racism, sexism, etc go hand in hand with capitalism, and the reactionary anti-SJW crowd are just pawns of the ruling class meant to enforce a class binary that's always supported white cis men over people of color, women, queer people, etc... While those kinds of bigotries can also exist outside of capitalism, it's at best naive to ignore that the role they've historically played in maintaining the divide between the ruling class and the working class.

>What leads to ruin is when people in power are allowed to declare entire swaths of the population worthless and undeserving of a say.
But entire swathes of population ARE worthless and should have no say in how the state is run.

>Universal suffrage is the best of a bunch of options that are all bad
No, it is an absolutely insane system in which leadership is determined by the popularity they have among the fucking mob of plebs.

I am a national socialist actually.

>the reactionary anti-SJW crowd are just pawns of the ruling class meant to enforce a class binary
Legitimate question: Then why doesn't the ruling class fund or support the reactionary anti-SJW crowd?

The differences are negligible.

ISIS is what democracy and universal suffrage gets you. King nigger made ISIS, and the reason he was president was because universal suffrage allows any retard to vote. So they voted for king nigger to show off how "progressive" they were, and now we're stuck dealing with the consequences.

Because why pay them when they'll do it for free? All you need to do is point the way and they'll do the work for you.

>National Islamofascist Socialists
That's a mouthful.

Top fucking kek this is what the neo-marxists actually believe. You are nothing more than useful idiots fighting for the causes of the international banking elites. Everything you fight for weakens the nation state and empowers international capital.

Then why does the ruling class need to herd the SJW-Antifa crowd like cats with shitloads of money? are you actually admitting the superiority of right-wing individuals at collectivism?

The Middle East was fucked up before Obama. Hell, it was fucked up before Bush Jr.

Both ISIS and Nazi Germany were a response to a cosmopolitan Western culture that was viewed as immoral and utterly devoted to both cold, unfeeling reason and crass consumerism, rather than devotion to a higher goal (god in one case, a romanticized ideal of 'muh honor and nation' in the other).

Wrong. Islamists have a supernatural foundation to their views and everything that they fight for and seek to accomplish is based on this foundation. My views have no supernatural components and are based around ethno-tribal self-interest and realization the inherent nature humans have as animals that emerged from the evolutionary process.

> are you actually admitting the superiority of right-wing individuals at collectivism?
Nah, right-wing ideas are just easier to sell people on. SJWs have to make up complicated crap to justify the stuff they say. The right-wing doesn't need anything quite as convoluted to get marched off to die.

>Then why does the ruling class need to herd the SJW-Antifa crowd like cats with shitloads of money?

>he fell for the Soros meme
I swear you people will believe fucking anything.

>ethno-tribal self-interest
Which might as well be superstition.

You're biologically compatible with any bog standard human on the planet, and your particular culture can be ingrained in any bog standard infant on the planet.

There is nothing special about your bloodline.

Do you know why? Because we're a single species of animal that emerged from the evolutionary process.

>>he fell for the Soros meme
Jesus, now that's what I call projecting.