Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1815: Year Without a Summer Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0
>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

But we had Summer, user. It was filled with bored shitposters who've since returned to school.

What kinds of unique senses or experiences have you gained from non-human forms?

Speaking of which, what'd you guys get up to in Lost Planet, anyway?

So, what does your time machine look like, jumpers?

I discovered that being a Chocobo isn't all bad. Feathers regulate their temperature surprisingly well, so I was always nice and warm without being overheated. Sleeping was a little bit awkward until I remembered how young giraffe manage it and then it was entirely too comfy. Especially when coupled with a massive pillow to sit on. Plus, if I'm being honest, Katia loved cuddling me in that form. Nothing naughty, just warm cuddles with a giant bird are apparently the best.

Strangely enough it didn't alter my sense of taste or digestion at all. So I freaked people out by eating relatively normal food that should have killed me.

Magic.
Magic.
Magic.

Reminder to pray to Kami-sama every day so she can perform miracles like stopping a fanfic jump from happening

So how does it feel to know that Game Freak is moving the core Pokemon series to the Switch after Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

Makes sense. The switch basically is a combination of Nintendo's console and handheld systems. Where the fuck else would it go?

A cassette player made of cold iron.
As opposed to?

It looks suspiciously like a reclining chair, a table, a whisky glass and a shelf with booze.

Oh for the sake of- I got permission. I actively poked both relevant jumpmakers, showed them my WIP, and asked them for permission in order to make the crossover jump. I literally spent about a month doing nothing with the jump but waiting for Clover to come on so I could ask him for permission.

If people are going to use me as a precedent for things, use me as a precedent for getting permission.

Anyway, someone a couple threads ago wanted to talk to me?

Glorious. As soon as they get the retro store up on the Switch I'll have no reason to play my DS ever again and couldn't be happier about it.

Indifferent as I haven't really played any since Black and White as I thought they sucked and the designs for pokemon seem to be getting worse and worse.

Does DDAnon have DDs?

Pretty sure he was referring to the Val shitshow last thread, not you.

No but he makes jumps that are among the blandest around.

>Kami-sama
I pray that one day you will stop being a collosal weeaboo. I know I pray in vain.

Welcome to the club, you're now shitpost fuel.

I counter your Angry Histoire with Army Histoire!

The enhanced sense of smell I got just from being a Charmander in PMD was a bit of an eye opener.

Pretty sure DDAnon's a guy, so unless he's really fat, then no, no DDs

You're an idiot.

People were using me as an example in that argument as a reason why something should get pushed through. I STRONGLY object to this.

Well, I'd gone this long without it. Guess it had to happen eventually.

I counter your Army-Histoire with an Army-Nep!

He does make bland jumps

>Pretty sure DDAnon's a guy, so unless he's really fat, then no, no DDs

This makes me sad

The designs haven't really changed too much in my opinion. I mean, we've always had weird redesigns of actual animals, redesigned legendary/mythical creatures, and things that just make you go "why?", such a a pile of sludge, a bag of trash, or an ice cream cone.

Yeah they are crazy bland. QQ makes better lewd stuff by an order of magnitude.

>someone a couple threads ago wanted to talk to me?
So, how's your sex life?

I am sorry but I have to side with user Heart on this, Army Nep looks better then Army Historie.

Nonexistent, I'm asexual. The very thought of it actually mildly creeps me out, which gets incredibly awkward at times.

I'm sure these are two people with the same opinion and not samefagging at all. I'm sure of it, /s.

>QQ makes better lewd stuff by an order of magnitude.
Hmm, they are surprising decent, and in some cases surprisingly lacking in lewdness.

Shut the fuck up, he does make bland jumps

You’re no foe to be taken lightly… TAKE THIS!

Don't have one.

I rolled bunny in CATastrophe. That was an interesting little experience in and of itself, having the ears and all. Oddly enough, I was a bit too busy to get up to what rabbits are usually assumed to do. I think I was treasure hunting? Eh, it's not like that's going to come back and bite me in the long run.

So you just like looking at tits or not even that?

Ah, animal ears. Truly, cute things are cute! But mischeviousness is important too!

Cute things are cute!

>asexual
>in 2017
GAY

>QQ makes better lewd stuff by an order of magnitude.
Given the only truly lewd setting he did he said he didn't do to be lewd, yeah.

Very true.

Yes, thank you confirming my belief. It's strange you almost seem to be acting like I accused you of samefagging when I did the oppsite. Wierd.

And vanilla is the world's best flavour. Shall we talk more of our subjective opinions and how other people aren't obliged to share them?

QQ jumps also benefit from usually not being a total fucking bore to read as well.

Wasn't DDanon gone? Why are you talking about him now?

He was apparently at the end of the last thread.

He popped up last thread.

That's more to do with the spiciness of the lewd rather than the content in my view. Still, most aren't to shabby on the content front.

Some user wanted to know if DDAnon had DD knockers. The answer was of course, maybe.

I'm not gonna reply to you anymore DDanon, everyone thought that and your passive aggressiveness won't change it.

>CoC
>didn't do to be lewd

Of everyone that could have come back, why was he the choosen one? Did we had a bad roll on the gatcha?

No, he was just the one who bothered. Don't read too deeply into it.

I mean. Since I'm equally unattracted to both genders... I guess?

Ah, different clothes. Truly important! But just changing clothes isn't enough! You must go all the way and cosplay!

>not being the ultimate being
>not realizing that sex=useless
>in 2017

Shitposters are forever.

How do Dead Apostles expand their magical power over the years? Do they grow new magical circuits or something?

Does it count if you cosplay as someone who’s in the same room?

Cosplay is all-transcending. Why, one can even cosplay as their alternate identity!

Also, we should probably stop before we eat up all the images in the thread.

They just grow older and research more into their style of magecraft until it gets to bullshit levels. Magic Circuits cannot be grown or transferred except between blood family and even then, there's a chance for rejection.

The major thing is that Dead Apostles are trying to develop Reality Marbles, the shit that Dead Apostle Ancestors have that marks them as something superior to the Dead Apostles.

To the anons last thread who helped browse through elves, thanks ya'll for the help putting together names. i went ahead and now am attached to Fëanor as a Wraith.

FFFF- I just realized that I've been posting without my name. Goddamn it. These were me. Whoops.

>I'm not gonna reply to you anymore
Oh, yousa make-a me so sad.
>see pic for inaccurate representation of user's emotional state

Good idea.
Also, I’m running out of pictures I haven’t posted before.

have a couple of methods for time travel such as the Phoenix gate+nanban mirror combo and going with God of time+ Elder God hybrid+ importing picture related as a time domain divine weapon not to mention importing the moving fortress as the the J-liner in the den-o jump.

Doesn't the castle in Kiva has a time portal?

No more baiting from me. Let this be my formal decree. Least until I fix jumps or make a thing. At least for this thread my hat is out of the ring. Anyone pretending to be is not. Begone is this thot.

>are traps gay

Yes, and for fuck's sake, there's nothing wrong with that.

Also, that makes me think.
How do you suppose everyone would react if I use Jumper Powers to let Neptune grow up to be an adult?

Good to see you are trying to make your jumps better

That's nice. And you are?

A pair of DD breasts with some guy attached

Nah, Val was just being a melodramatic cunt and starting shit again. Just ignore it when that stuff happens.

I have no idea. Neptune seemed to object to the idea during V, IIRC, so probably she'd ask you not to. But then again, she might be fine with it under controlled circumstances, and she'd probably appreciate people actually realizing she's the older sister...

You'd probably have the assure them that you're not doing that by cutting them off from their faith though that should be pretty simple.

not to my memory but it's a massive dragon that eats souls that you can live in so it's arguably just as cool, it wouldn't make sense since Kiva wasn't really about time travel, Kiva was about monsters humans and politics. oh I forgot to mention the centibo Zecter on my list of time machines

>Year TWO ZERO ONE SEVEN
>Thinking that traps are gay
EL OH EL

I encountered an ancient cosmic evil awakening, and got into an awkward metaphysical tug of war because at that time I was also an ancient cosmic evil. Imagine you and a guy were reaching for the same donut, but there was a chinese finger trap in the way and you're stuck together, but that chinese finger trap was also attached to a massive piano that was going to crash into the apartment you're living in. And the apartment is space.

We were both really, really surprised and tried to ignore each other while trying to get free. Which is hard to do with someone you're stuck to.

Anyway, after much undignified flailing and being stuck in pocket dimensions from trying to banish each other Elodie ended up cutting us apart (and defeated the cosmic evil, but the important thing is we got our breathing space back).

Which one? The Epoch looks mostly unchanged from the outside at least. The antimatter powered ones, I tend to disguise as chapels or cathedrals-often because they have a dual purpose in Essence synchronisation. And the ones forged from angel wings and octarine sort of look like a jetpack crossed with a printer, that projects six wings of light etched with a map of the current timeline.

And while stretching the definition of "machine", most of my occult matrixes just look like highways or alleys or whatnot, until they start generating a fizzy electric-blue portal.

I now know what sound computers make when they cry.

Grateful I never got into Pokemon, I guess.

I thought you couldn't time travel in Jumpchain?

NIGGLET, YOU ARE STICKING YOUR DICK UP THE ASS OF A MAN, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT MASCULINE.

THAT IS THE TEXTBOOK ASS-FUCKIN' DEFINITION OF GAY.

AND THAT'S OKAY.

Tell me Jumpers after all this time do you still eat the food of your home?

>Kiva wasn't about time travel
Forgot the subplot about Wataru trying to abort himself?

You heard wrong, it's just that quite a few jumps ban time travel while some others don't

yes I did thank you for reminding me

Oh okay. I need to find me a method then. Maybe I could steal a TARDIS like the Doctor did?

Nigger I like traps because of their femininity, it would be gay if I liked them because they where males.

>Oh okay. I need to find me a method then. Maybe I could steal a TARDIS like the Doctor did?
Just go to Genius, nerd

the food of my home is bread sandwiches and strawberry infused tap water, so hell no.

I scarcely even ate at all while I was home, after Jumping I don't even need to eat at all, yet ironically I ate more than I did before.

Is McDonald's supposed to be the food of my home? Because if so, I don't even eat that now, so there's no way Jumper me would eat there except during his eating binges. On a binge he'll eat like a hundred twenty piece McNuggets along with a bunch of other stuff.

As I recall, it wasn’t becoming an adult that bothered her, it was the fact that she’d eventually grow old.

I’m working with the idea that it’s going to just take her to adulthood without taking away her immortally.

uh so your jumper is male?

Remember, one day,

You'll wake up with your dick in a dude's ass,

And realize that's totally gay.

Well, my jumper is whatever he feels like being. But yes, I am a man.

>dude's ass,
You mean a vagina (male)

It doesn't matter why the fuck you like them, in the end your dick is in a man's ass, and that is homo as fuck.

>But yes, I am a man.
nah

Garlock! Howdy!

Been working on fighting Lovecraftian Horrors from Beyond for a side-chain. Any suggestions for particular powers, just trying to get around the level of Dagon or his ilk currently? Looking for a solid first jump to shore up defenses with a quickness, in particular.

>But yes, I am a man.
Liar

I had a long rant about this, but then I realized that you're shitposting, so instead, have a loli.

No. Getting rid of my need to eat, sleep, or drink is basically my first priority in a chain.

I imagine she'd probably be fine with it, then!

>Nigger I like traps because of their femininity,
Then why not just like girls? Why include a dick if that's not what you're into?

Is it bad that I genderbent Astolfo so it wasn't gay?