I NEED PICTURES. PICTURES OF ARMOR, WEAPONS, AND ACCESSORIES

Trying to get my D&D players to wear some more variety in their gear and get a good picture of their characters and designs. Also it's for me whenever I make NPCs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lantern_shield
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP'll post what he has just to make the thread happen a bit.

Is there a point to twisting the metal like that, does it strengthen the bar or is it purely aesthetic?

Aesthetic. Arguably it might weaken the metal a bit (though not to any noticeable degree).

What am I looking at? Some sort of upside down held pistol with a lantern attached to it? For what purpose?

17th century tacticool?

I think it's just upside down for photography purposes, the trigger position doesn't indicate it's fired as presented.

That has to be the firing position; look a the cocking arm & pan. If it was upside down, you'd be dumping your powder all over the place.

OP here, thanks!
These are great, definitely gonna use these.
This is like a writing prompt in a picture, user. What do all these potions do? Who knows?
That's some more good shit, thank you user.

is this a pendant or a tiara? can't tell

I assumed necklace, but feel free to use the ambiguity in your favor.

No problem man, glad I was able to help some.

Got me gud boi

What am I looking at here?

Metal Gauntlet attached to a Buckler. Isn't it obvious?

Lantern is gun too. Everything is gun

I got that much but what's up with the blades sticking out of the hand and what looks like a sheath on the bottom of the buckler?

Apparently it's called a lanturn shield. Buckler attached to a gauntlet with weapons and a lantern built in.

lantern shield
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lantern_shield

Yeah I just looked it up. It's funny how something like this would probably trigger the historical accuracy autists if it was in a video game or something because of the random spikes

OP here didn't feel like doing his classwork, so he found a fuckton of the pics that he wanted in the first place. Dump incoming.

I bet what would happen is the autists would get completely shown up in a matter of minutes by people with access to the internet, there'd be dead silence on the subject for a month, then there'd be a sudden upsurge in lanternshieldbros saying they've always knwon about, lantern shield is best shield, oh you didn't know? typical pleb.

It's what happened with murderstrokes

some of these are just terrible, but I like the shield.

Had a Dm who was obsessed with those wrist mounted blades. Somehow they granted an extra attack on a successful melee attack with the held weapon, also counted as extra armor, and both the BBEG and the DMPC had sets of them and he thought his players would cream our jeans to get some.

Too many of these are full outfits rather than just parts, but that's ok

perfectly fine for armor fetishists

I suppose that's true.
If nothing else I can have my players look at components of the armor and pick out what they like.