Which is better anons? More secure, easier to use etc.?

Which is better anons? More secure, easier to use etc.?

KuCoin

binance doesnt even have DGB listed shitexchange :D get on poloniex tho..

coss.io please buy
best exhcnage everr

Binance.

Started with Poloniex, loved it. Now I'm all into Binance. For me 1. Binance 2. Polo. 3. Bittrex

binance is a better exchange overall, but bittrex has much more listings

havn't heard of binance fucking anyone over yet with their accounts so far and it seems the only people who lose their coins are people that didn't use 2fa
send them your ID to make sure you can access to your account easier if you get locked to be sure

What is the deal with binance only allowing you to sell integer number of coins. A good fraction of my balance is just sitting there as the round-off in the coins that I've traded in the past. Is this how they jew you?

Bittrex's interface makes me want to kill myself. Why is it so hard to implement a buy at market price? Now they've disabled registration because they can't even keep up with growth. This is why Coinbase/Binance is so popular

i think its to get people to use their BNB coin which pays for the transaction fee
if you use it you wont get stuck fractions of coins and you get cheaper trading fees

They charge a 0.1% trading fee. Buy BNB if you want to avoid decimals

Binance has a fantastic Android app, just saying. It's great.

Can someone answer him.

I know right! Haven't used my laptop for a while now.

Binance by far. It shows it's chinky roots occassionally (integer coins only, ching chongs can't into decimels), and I wish it had more low cap shitcoins, but it's my favorite large exchange by far.
Their own BNB shitcoins are decent too. Especially with the promotion that the commission fees are halved if you pay with BNB, so your first act on binance should be to buy 20 or so of these fucks.

My referral is 12056910.

See
Because they're right. Just buy a small amount of BNB, use it for fees. Gives you 50% reduced fees and prevents decimals.

Bittex is a piece of shit and stole some ltc from me.

Bittrex will steal your money.
Binance has a nice app.

Jee, I just dont know man. I suggest you use Bittrex.

Kucoin is the only correct option

Kind of, yea. I could see them claiming any wallets left untouched for 3 years sometime down the line. I could also see them changing this dumbass policy too.