What kind of recreational sports do elves play? I'd imagine that the dorfs love bowling

what kind of recreational sports do elves play? I'd imagine that the dorfs love bowling

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elf_Bowling_the_Movie:_The_Great_North_Pole_Elf_Strike
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hockey because they live in trees just like fucking leafs.

I could see them playing Polo or something like that.

>inb4 someone links the old Elf Bowling flash game

It still hurts knowing that it got a movie.

Volleyball, basketball, football euro-version So sports were you have to move a lot and also have moments that need precision and reaction. Also fencing, probably.

there was a movie?

Since they're described in LotR as having arms like tree trunks, probably that competition where you throw a big log around.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elf_Bowling_the_Movie:_The_Great_North_Pole_Elf_Strike

>Elf Bowling the Movie: The Great North Pole Elf Strike is a 2007 American computer animated film based on the game Elf Bowling. The film was outsourced in South Korea for its animation department and visual effects and it was directed by Dave Kim with Rex Piano as co-director.
>It received mostly negative reviews.

Archery can count as a sport, right?

Yep, shitty direct to video garbage, it was.

I think of elves as being mega-preppy, so shit like tennis, polo and lacrosse.

pretty much these. I could also see them making some kind of magic dueling sport as well.

Also probably enjoy tennis, shuttlecock, and/or badminton.

>Elves are tall and agile
>They're good baksetball players
I'm using this now

>Elfs come to the modern day
>Slowly every NBA team is replaced entirely by elves

This seems like a thing that would happen in shadowrun, has it?

>Then white elves are replaced by drow
>The Underdark Globetrotters form
>"Pretend this basketball is the universe."
>"To many male slaves in tha inner Underdark, it is..."

I need art of an elf dunking a B-Ball over some orc players ASAP

Drow males are smaller then other male elves

Bowling isn't a sport, numbnuts

Elves play games, not sports.

Considering elves love Archery so much, they'd probably be into Darts, since that's like archery but smaller so it can fit in a bar.

Badminton, just throw up a net between two trees and go nuts. Tennis needs a flat large area, badminton you can play in a forest because you don't have to run as fast. They might even use magic shuttlecocks or something.

Leg wrestling for sure, tall lanky elf dudes would certainly leg-wrestle. Girl elves might do it too.

Stickball, maybe some form of baseball, but the more informal stickball just feels more "elfy"

If you count competitive fishing as a sport, I could see elves going for that too. With a ban on magical lures, of course. If it's too easy it aint interesting.

Incest-ball.

It's like football, but not at all.

>Volleyball, basketball, football euro-version So sports were you have to move a lot and also have moments that need precision and reaction. Also fencing, probably.
Table tennis, bby.

decathalon

100% log-rolling.

Fuck the leafs! Also, I agree.

Elves:
Competitive marksmanship, lacrosse, fencing, jousting, horse-racing, throwing, foot-racing, and obstacle courses.

If you've ever seen LotR, you'd know that elven obstacle courses would not fuck around at all. For advanced challenges, you're probably looking at having to run silently on tree branches while wearing bells on one's feet and nailing targets with bow and arrow.

I don't know about sissy elves, but Orcs would fucking love American Football and MMA.

Elves play sports such as Snatch the Child, Dance till the Mortal Drops, and Torment the Toys with some occasional Make All the Boring Characters Fall for Each Other while the Cool Dude get an Arse's Head.

I think most sports are replaced with comedically dangerous and violent parodies of themselves in shadowrun

So, sort of like that SMBC comic about the college sports tradition of Headbrick?

Today's comic was a satire about Badminton

Elves hunt for food and sport.

Elfball