All memes aside, has anyone here actually made it in crypto to the point where they actually bought a lambo?

All memes aside, has anyone here actually made it in crypto to the point where they actually bought a lambo?

I made over 400k from crypto.
I'd rather get a house than a car.

>An actual smart investment advice here on Veeky Forums

i bought a wife

Yes.

>implying if you have a lambo that you wouldn't actually live in it

130k here. I could buy a used one, but I'd rather hold until I can buy a house without a loan.

to soberly buy a lambo you gotta have like 3m+

You should be getting a tesla if you ever make it off crypto

Don't worry he'll buy it at real estate market high and sell it when the market crashes.

The overall crypto market cap did 40x from january to now. You do the math. Plenty of people who came in early this year with play money are sitting at 6 figures now.

Daily reminder that if you dislike the Huracan you're literally a Redditeur faggot who wants a retarded looking Pagani batmobile with a Reddit logo on it

>buying a house at these ridiculous prices
good goy, buy our overpriced cardboard cucksheds.

I'll be getting a used huracan, matte black all black. Nigger style. I'm white as fuck, almost transparent.

Can't live in my parent's place forever

>what is rent

The lambo is a status thing, I get it. But why not opt for the cheaper and equally sexy 2019 Aston Martin vantage?

>paying rent to some faggot who doesn't deserve it

Aint that some cucked shit

there was a post last week where guy literally bought one

idk, always had a thing for the triangular shape of the lambo. It's just a big fuck you mobile, i want people to hate me

i bought a bentley continental, worst choice ever drinks fuel like i dont know what, atleast i pull allot of chicks with it but i would calculate it back Hookers would be cheaper

I could buy two with my crypto profits but I prefer to take the bus.

as opposed to cashing out your precious investments to pay some other faggot who doesn't deserve it

with rent you can move whenever
with rent you can keep profiting from crypto

>mfw already have a house and a motorcycle.
>mfw already fucking every day the asian pussy I wanted

Why am I doing crypto?

Yeah, IMO, renting if you arent a millionaire is the way to go if you can find a really good deal. All you need to do is make a couple million living in a rented space, so you didn't spend a fuckload of money on some shitty house you'll end up hating 6 months down the road and then hate yourself even more for wasting all that money when you could've waited and bought a nicer house and a sick car.

A baller car for sure but too many old people drive one where I live.

The housing market in most places has been rising so even if you hate it in 6 months you'll make money selling it if you hate it. You hate a place you rent and you're locked in for the year under a lease.

YES. But bought a penthouse first

I will be able to buy a lambo 1 January 2018

ill get my airdrop of ignis and its priced at $20. this shit will make me a multi millionaire

why not getting apartments and rent them out?

Tell me more about the Asian pussy

I'd rather bet that i hate my rented place for a year than bet that i could sell my house 6 months after buying it for a profit

selling houses sucks, man.

I got a benis extensial crysis.

Nice never thought I'd see fronk posted on Veeky Forums
/fitbiz/ is the dream

Because none of your greentext ever happened?

I'm sitting on 500k, buying a tesla model s and a house once I sell

maybe buy some bitches idk

My nigga, got to represent times are harder than a cut cycle sans pct :/

Kys coon

for the average house price you can rent for more than a decade, that's a lot of time to make more money with your money.

^ this man knows what’s up

All hail our lord and master

ECCENTRIC
CONCENTRIC
ECCENTRIC
CONCENTRIC
ECCENTRIC
CONCENTRIC
ECCENTRIC
CONCENTRIC

I'm on that Christmas bulk, cut starting in 2 weeks
Hi Veeky Forumsbro

Apartments, specifically condos, are terrible once you factor in condo fees and depreciation. The older the building, the higher the fees and the lower the condo cost. Not the best investment.

As the dust settles over our lord and savours final sauna sesh.. the faint hum of a chant starts over the undertones of Bach Vasks - Distant Light.. z.. zy... zyzz... ZYZZ! HE LIVES! Our one true lord unites and promises us that if we LINK hands in a chain we will stand united against tyrrants.