/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Audacious Adventuring Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Y3Xei
Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust
Gats's Gen: docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Hd8S0-8CjBO-dqVro3XvgXzucueZShyfHvc8mmIB4JY/edit?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More memes when?

Which Princess has
>best ass?
>best ditties?
>best other body parts?

Goblin has those all in spades, in a perfect shortstack package

does anyone know the name of these two cats

If you like disease ridden filth, maybe.
A Proper knight would only rescues clean Human Princesses, Getting Human's large 'Assests', Pirate's Booty, and Jester's Everything else.

Left is Saria i beleive. And right is Hallowed

I have to admit, that art is pretty damn good. Love the way they painted the trees, tower, and sir knights armor especially.

Is the rest of this guys art similarly styled and tasteful? Wouldn't mind seeing more like this, but fearful of going onto FA and getting a face full of furry smut.

>Is the rest of this guys art similarly styled and tasteful? Wouldn't mind seeing more like this, but fearful of going onto FA and getting a face full of furry smut.

Just the fact that OP's image was on FA is a miracle in itself. You won't be lucky a second time in a reasonable time frame. For every one good image (furry or not), there's one North Korean population's worth of disgusting neon-striped trans-enabling freaky shit that will churn your stomach harder than an Amish man can churn butter.

Just don't, trust me.

>For every one good image (furry or not), there's one North Korean population's worth of disgusting neon-striped trans-enabling freaky shit that will churn your stomach harder than an Amish man can churn butter.
As a whole, sure. BH's art specifically? I sincerely doubt that.

All the same, it is nothing worth going to FA for.

Where is the Princess princess?

Bitten's style is very nice, and many of his pieces are somewhat similar to this. Just... Expect a LOT of smut.

Which may be a good thing if his love of towergirls sticks around

>Cone buns
Other than whatever that's supposed to be, that's cute.

Now roll my fellow Veeky Forums brothers

Thanks again Ever

Hehe ask Brumus

Thanks for reminding me and motivating me to keep doing them.

I usually post them before I go to bed so I do not see all the replies until the next day.

I'll do companions next but I might try to speed through them. After that I will go on to Gen IV

A lot of adjusting from the original sketch, but she needed it.

gimme best catfu

To the guy that made that Transported Princess, what is her intended age to be? I ask this because most 90's anime stuff tend to star teens, so I'm asking for curiosity's sake. (P.S, I hope her age is 18.)

You got it!

Witch x Lamia fusion soon?

I’m not sure why dusk has so much love, but I guess lewd mocha elves are eternal

So Xemposacez gave me a nice surprise and drew a design for one of my previous princess ideas. Shout out to him for being awesome.

Gen IV Style:
Checkered Grid Kingdom’s
Chess Princess

+ Intellectual obsessed with games of strategy
+ Risk taker prone to accepting wild bets
+ Will always follow through despite embarrassment
- Stone from the ass down
- Thinks she is smarter than you

Strategist: Devotes herself to solving the perfect outcome of any encounter
Researcher: She will spend her spare time discovering new uses for your kingdom’s assets.

Love: 3
Lust: 2
Wealth: 3
Power: 2

This is very well done, but... is from (or for) TGKC? It has some vibes from it

hey can anyone post the latest version of gen 5 for the twins

Nope.

As far as I'm aware, Bittenhard has -no- clue what the hell is going on involving that and frankly I don't want to drag him into it.

Geez,know I know why you had trouble with Monolith.

It's a real case of artist's block, isn't it?

>Monolith.
I hear that she can be awfully loud

Two Hermit Crabs Fighting For Dominance on a Hill!

It is easier to fit a camel through the eye of a needle than it is for a scientific man to walk through a door.

Princess Discussion of the Day #60
Dragon Princess III

Gassy fat dragon. Worst Dragon Princess to rescue.

That's the point.

>55981214
And as always, Phi shows off his completely shit taste. So shit, I'm not even going to give him a proper (you)

Which interpretation do you guys all prefer?

Taking her card at face value. Coming from a friendless background because she can't be near others due to her breath. Acting very self conscious and shy.

Or that those are all rumors, because no one has been around her to actually get to know her. And instead she is the ruthless, strongest, and eldest sister of the 3 dragons.

Also, how did she kidnap the princesses of this gen without killing them via proximity?

I like to imagine her as a War Machine that no longer has a purpose or battle. With no sieges to wage or armies to destroy, she is left by her lonesome, completely lacking in proper social skills and physically ill suited for it. Also the lack of constant combat allowed her to get slightly pudgy, though she's still bear-mode underneath that.

So, she decides to kidnap princesses to try to make them her friends, because that's all she really knows and figured since her sisters did the same, she may as try also.

So basically, a combination of both

The first, there has been too much stuff to see her otherwise. I mean she would still be a war machine if she wanted to fight, but she is probably too sappy.

She probably only has trouble if she stays in one place or around a person too long. On the chart it says she stays in some desolate wastes and the towers are connected to chain bridges so while she is in her tower all the poison fog is going to roll off below before reaching the other towers. She just quickly grabs them and sticks them in towers before staying around too long to poison them.

I like to imagine all of the Dragons as actual dragons; monsters with an intent to prolong their lives.

>DP1 eats resources to remove any threats (to her and her food supply) from her vicinity
>DP2 steals knowledge and destroys it so only she can know the greatest secrets
>DP3 wants companionship, but her own instincts lead to violent and horrific deaths
>DP4 refuses to allow anything beautiful to exist that is more beautiful than her (in her opinion), and collects them as objects to be petrified rather than being living things
>DP5 wishes to control all magic, and crushes any opposition to her goals by use of powerful and chaotic magic enhanced by her own talents
>Wyvern is an aspiring villain with a heart of fool's gold; attempting to be seen as a dragon, but due to her ineptitude is only seen as a nuisance
>Jabberwock is a strange individual who seeks to collect things that she considers interesting. Not as assertive and destructive, but equally frightening.
>Drake is a neutral third party of sorts, not wanting anything to do with the Grand Tower Kingdom's draconic goals. She hates being lumped together with the Dragons, and fiercely defends that belief.

Don't have anything on Half-Dragon or whatever we'll end up with for Expansion 5, considering they're dead in the water right now in favor of side content.

I like most of these, but I prefer to think wyvern's not actually evil, she just wants to be a dragon because they're cool and being cool would give her self confidence. Which she has exactly zero of.

>Amphithere only cares about building her SICK MUSCLES, as she'll just FLEX away any danger. As such, she doesn;t pay much attention to her lands and doesn;t notice the conqueror taking her land until they're at her doorstep.

Half-Dragon is just very naive. She just invited a bunch of neighboring kingdoms to a party and things got out of hand.

In a nutshell, yeah. I've always wondered who her parents are, and how she became a half dragon. Some I heard by obvious means, others by magic.

I assume obvious means considering she leads a kingdom of hybrid outcasts

Good point. I was just curious if she might've have been a disowned daughter of the dragon queen and her knight maybe.

All those offspring of cross species knight savings have to go somewhere

But aren't the only Dragon like Princesses after the Queen are her daughters? It might have to be from before her, like a hidden line of half breed royalty or something.

I know I'm likely overthinking this. I just like to wonder of the possibilities of why she is the way she is.

Holy shit are you TRYING to have bad taste at this point?

>Man this shit's hot
>Fuck yeah, books!
>Unrescued

>55982187
You are such a fag, you know that? I'm not even going to dignity you with a proper response

That's actually pretty damn good, user. I like most all of those. Very similar to my takes.
Just because they are princesses, doesn't mean they disavow their dragonic heritage. If anything, being a dragon PRINCESS just makes them more self centered and spoiled than a normal princess.

The only good dragon is a dead dragon.

Actually you're right

I think that's user's Mandrake.

Speaking of that concept, I think the Transported Princess is a nice concept. A little out there yes, but now you see first hand the reality of someone being sent from another world to deal with those problems when they are not ready.

user,the meme,the ledgend.
I didn't the chart,I just helped out alittle.
I have my own thing going on.

Really? Well, best of luck to you on that then. It's just we hear so many stories of people taken out of their world and thrown in others, that it's interesting to see a more realistic approach from the eyes of an inhabitant. If that makes sense.

Thanks user,and it does make sense.It's great to see that trope used properly.

I know right? Too many times it's just, "New world, then suddenly overpowered." This is so much better, and creates a real need for a knight to rescue her, and possibly teach her how to fight so that she will be able to fulfill this, "prophecy" that got her here. I also liked that even when she gets back, she will still be able to come back between worlds, so her old life remains, but still able to have adventures with her favorite knight.

by the way, since she is based off of 90's (or was it 70's?) anime, what did you set her age to be?

If I had five dollars for everytime I saw that.

I didn't make Transported,I can only guess she's Highschool(Senior Year).

Has that guy been around? Also, I really hope so. Some princess are the kind I just want to help out, like that Orphan Princess, but since the game is mostly focused on rather the after events, it makes me feel a little odd due to me seeing so many commercials of poor kids and such.

Weapon chart Progress,before I close things down for the night/morning.

docs.google.com/document/d/1Hd8S0-8CjBO-dqVro3XvgXzucueZShyfHvc8mmIB4JY/edit?usp=drivesdk
Just to clear things up,just in case,I didn't make any of the Princesses in that Gen,I just make a small take on Monolith.

Geez man,that's really kind,if you ever do a run on his chart (upon completion)I wish you the best of luck..He popped up last thread for abit,I'm sure he'll appear again.

I appreciate it. You have a good knight. That happened unintentionally, but I'll take it.

>Can't edit my own imgur album
Well god damn shit. 31vyk user here (5 am about to call it a "night" after doing stuff), though I can't update the imgur with proof. I'll post drawings tomorrow as proof instead. I made an imgur account, so I'll properly be able to edit shit this time.

I'm primarily an /a/ lurker when I'm not lurking this thread, so I've learned how to appreciate isekai shit when it's good. Being transported to another world shouldn't mean you just become a god; you should thematically fit in based on the circumstances leading up to your transportation. Transported Princess was based on, as already evident, a high school girl from the 70's era of anime (fluffy hair and all), as well as on the very rare trope of "just a normal person". Of course, she now exists in a world with magic, so her growth can be exponential or nonexistent; it's up to whoever's playing to decide.

>tfw never ever

ah okay, just asking.

Well, is a very well made art, congrats to the author

When writing princess biographies, would you guys prefer abilities with flavor text or some more mechanic-centric abilities, like 'choose two princesses' or something.
I want to get into writing some princess lore, but there's a gap between what would be appropriate to write and what would work in a more game-centered chart.

That game was actually pretty fun

It tends to switch between the two, so some princesses may have mechanic based items whilst others have some “lore” items

Fun as hell for what it was.

>tfw we'll never get a Fat Princess
>tfw we'll never get a Wargod Princess
>tfw we'll never get a Sack Princess
It hurts.

>Fat Princess
wouldnt that be human princess

She not fat, she pudgy.

whats the difference

Fat = so much lard that it becomes gross
Pudgy = Just enough, not too lean, not too phat.

Fat is worth concern for their health, pudgy is in the safe zone where you can afford a little extra meat on your bones.

One can run and the other will die if it falls

needs more Wrestler Princess

>TFW no fat princess-styled Towergirls game

Styled as in a cutesy rts-style game, or as in specifically fetauring feeding your princesses to make them fat?

I appreciate the response.

The former. Although the latter is also acceptable.

I think a rayman style running game would work pretty well

Wouldn't there also be some RPG Elements due to the massive amount of magic items?

What about a 2D side-scrolling RPG/Platformer with puzzle elements, y'know like using a princess' gift to solve puzzles and explore areas, beat up bosses and shit.

She's green and she's got four arms, and there are many ways to negate her breath attack. (Perhaps wearing Wyvern's mask will help until you unlock the Mythical Brush of Toth.) That and she isn't terribly fat on the card... even if the fanart usually begs to differ.

That's actually a good idea. Different items, different ways of solving the same puzzles.

Plus, you could also tag up with the princesses you rescued to solve puzzles as well, like using Harpy Princess to hit far-away switches that only a flying character could access, or Doggo sniffing out traps and secret items.

That's true. Not to mention there might be a side game involving kingdom management with the idols and bonuses you got from Gen 2 and 3. That might be a little much though.

That could work, although I feel as though the player should have a choice in the matter, so that they can decide whether they want to become a king or not, and have the stuff from Gen 2 and 3 change depending on whether or not you founded your own kingdom.

>55969025

When you make them.

True, giving people the option is always a plus.

Do you not know how to reply user?

Yeah.
Actually, it'd be cool to see how the idols and bonuses would work in a game, like how they'd affect the way princesses and NPCs interacted with you and stuff.

It would. Like, you actually see the fruits of your labor. Do you make a peaceful kingdom with prosperous trade? Do you create a military that is unstoppable and stick to mercenary work? The options are endless.

It'd also be cool to see how it makes princesses react to you. Like if Angel Princess saw you with a bunch of "evil" or "demonic" princesses, and your kingdom was a place full of sin and whatnot. Stuff like that would actually change what goes on in the game and stuff, it'd be pretty lit.

Agreed. That would require a lot of data and space to make room for all those possibilities. Though it would be the closest thing to an actual kingdom game.