So... I think I may have gotten the steal of the year from ebay...

So... I think I may have gotten the steal of the year from ebay... I hope you guys can appreciate how happy this made me. For a mere 100 dollars...I present one of the best Ebay RPG treasure troves I've ever gotten... To Quote Doc Brown... "Roll 'em"

Wait for it...

Oh ...yes... Warhammer...fuck yea!

>1st edition rulebook
>2nd edition sourcebooks
weird but good find I guess

hold that thought...best is yet to come!!

I'm getting giddy, just posting the pics at this point! This one is gold! 1st edition rule book!

Deeper in the box... The 2nd Edition Realms of Sorcery Book!

TWO GM screens, one made of thick stock and glossy exterior...it's beautiful, nice bright map of the Old World...

The 2nd Edition Core Rule Book! This alone is like 100 bucks online lol... So far all of this is totaling like 200 dollars...

Annnnd the Old World Beastiary! The books are in great condition! I really like the Tome of Salvation, I wish it were hard cover actually...

All together now! I think for 100 bucks...this was a steal.. opinions? thoughts? I know it's still a small fraction of the available Warhammer 2nd edition library, but I only actually want the physical copies of a few more and I'll consider my collection complete... I was looking to collect the entire 2nd edition library, and this is a big big boost.

Next books? I'm looking for Sigmar's Heirs, Barony of the Damned, and Karak Azgul

Good find OP. Never thought about using Ebay for tabletop finds.

Thanks! Normally if you look on ebay for these books...they go for ridiculous amounts of money. So I'm really stoked.. here's some inside pics the paper quality and work that went into these is amazing..

beauty...

Neat cop. Congrats on cool stuff.

Please, for the love of jeebus hook us up with some hires scans of the newer gm screen (the one with the map) - it's one of the few things not available digitally for WFRP 2E

when did doc brown ever say that?

Will do, give me a sec...

Duh.. in the beginning of the first Back to the future.. when he tell marty to "roll 'em" in regards to him starting to film his first venture time traveling from Twin Pines Mall's park lot! I always say it when I'm about to do something big..

Damn. I just got into old school warhammer and I need/want a GM screen. Those things are rare.

well, user bro, I can't do any scans, but I tried to take some higher quality images for ya...

> tfw have all these books but translated to my language
> tfw don't live in my home country anymore so they're effectively useless as nobody outside the country speaks the language

why is that a bad feel? Cherish them! If you can use them, and enjoy them, why be upset?