Have you filled your bags yet user? Vechain has an announcement tomorrow...

Have you filled your bags yet user? Vechain has an announcement tomorrow, and VENs price has been steadily increasing in anticipation despite whale manipulation. Normally I don't care for "announcements for announcements" but Vechain doesn't fuck around with news and always cause a pump. Get in now, don't FOMO in like a retard after the news drops.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003699452
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone, go all-in. Like me. Do it.

All in and ready to make it.
100% secure moon mission.

I switch between trx,sub,ark,ven, and bnb. To pull out of bnb would be at a loss right now. You think its worth it to throw about 500 to ven

> pull out of bnb would be at a loss right now
Wait... how? BNB is literally at ATH for the past 3 days. How cany anyone be at loss?

Binance wants to fuck over the whales. Get the fuck in bros
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003699452

lmaooooooo

Top 5 coin at the end of January. I'm calling it.

>fuck over whales
You mean to literally give them BMW?

No those are regular whales. Binance is trying to fuck over the super whales. VEN is the most manipulated market right now, the price is being kept down really hard with big sell walls (also just 30btc+ sell walls appearing out of nowhere).

>support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003699452
he probably bought at ATH kek
depends how big of a loss you're taking with BNB... i think Vechains news can net you 15% minimum

how does this fuck over super whales

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH THEY ONLY MADE IT WORSE. NOW IT'S CRASHING

Their sell walls might not be able to hold the price down so they won't be able to accumulate for cheap anymore.

Or minus 15%. The news i pure gamble and IMO it will be details about nodes etc

But I forgot to add: this is a double edged sword. The increased volume makes them able to accumulate faster if the walls won't break down.

true but vechain has yet to disappoint so far, and even if it does crash, VEN is a good hold regardless. lot of stuff coming in january

JUST

price will pump hard tomorrow, then retrace to a stable 20k.

get in now for easy gains
get your masternode before its too expensive for you poor fucks

I am 50/50 VET and XRB got in both at 0.70

how many do I need for a masternode ?

Isn't masternodes like 250k ven?

Economic node is only 10k

10k / 50k / 150k

Check out the dash nodes back in the mcap right now for an estimate

Either the news is huge enough that it spikes to 50K or it barely spikes to 20K before being pushed down by whales to 16K.

The manipulation is real and strong.

why do you want a masternode user ?

just trying to learn desu

Check out the dash masternodes and you will know.

You can stake those and get more coins

VeChain doesn't work like that. The announcement of the announcement seemed to imply forging and it was previously stated VET would be be used or consumed in transactions.

So it is believed it will be a NEO situation where you forge some other token that is used as gas. Which fits with everyone being able to stake for rewards to some degree but nodes having higher rewards.

it's going to dip after the announcement?
will pajeets sell the news for $3 profit?

I would like it to go down to 1$ and stay there for 2months, please crypto gods make it happen

no way, the news they promised supposed to "below your minds". If you beleive cocacolakid it has something to do with Barclays PLC bank

*pajeet voice* Ven moon?

"Blow your mind"

Like that EMC2 announcement? TOP KEK.

BINANCE CONTEST. STRAP IN BOYS WERE GOING PLACES

I’m ready boys