I want to find the altcoin that I can invest $2 in and receive millions

I want to find the altcoin that I can invest $2 in and receive millions.

I'm literally the poorest person you will encounter here. I can invest 10 bucks at most.

Currently I have $4 worth of Mooncoin and $2 worth of Siacoin and waiting for financial freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

paikat.te-palvelut.fi/tpt/?searchPhrase=Siivooja&locations=Helsinki&announced=0&leasing=0&english=false&sort=1
paikat.te-palvelut.fi/tpt/?searchPhrase=Myyntineuvottelija&locations=Helsinki&announced=0&leasing=0&english=false&sort=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a job faggot. You need at the very fucking least 1k.

In Finland we don't really have any jobs. Too few companies.

Then move

Just buy btc

Invest in to transaction fee

build your own. we are in era where you can build your own business very cheap.

Give me your email if you are looking for a job. I'm from Estonia and can give a sales job, which you will be able to do from home.

Finnish regulations and taxing makes sure people don't build their companies here anymore.

>Doesn't have money in Finland
How do you feel when refugees have more money than you?

It feels like shit and this is the reason we're the most racist country in Europe.
Refugees have all the benefits of Finland that Finns should have but don't.

any dead coin with millions of sells at 1 sat, if it ever became revived you'd have thousands of them for a couple dollars. like a lottery ticket. similar odds as well.

I have 17k Mooncoin. It recently just mooned too.

Op this kind user offered you a job doesnt seem your interested to work for money

Invest in ugandan dollarydoos millionaire for $5 US

I'm interested, but I bet you're faking

That was Bitcoin 9 years ago.
Maybe try some cheap obscure Bitcoin Fork on the off chance it might actually become THE Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Diamond?

Was gonna pity donate but he won’t even follow thru with the job

XRB if you want solid 100x
PASC if you want risky 1000x

Im holding both

> Finland
> Poor

Kys you lazy piece of shit

OP here. I didn't reply yet because I don't suspect it's a fake.
A sales job in Estonia would probably require some Estonian skills which I don't have.

If you guys were content with licking your boss's ass for $400 a week, you wouldn't be here.

You are literally lazy piece of shit. There is endless amount of jobs if you're willing to wagecuck. Since you are not, you are doomed to stay poor. And KELA is giving you free money, ffs learn to save some of it

save your neetbux

t. 12yo

>There is endless amount of jobs if you're willing to wagecuck

Show them to me.
I have no education to any field, so let's start by ruling out 99% of all jobs in Finland.
Still, as I am a computer geek, I probably already have all the skills of an office wagecuck. But Finland is obsessed with qualification papers.

Just for the record, there are 400k unemployed people in Finland and 30k open jobs.
Do the math.

I'm interested in this. If legit

paikat.te-palvelut.fi/tpt/?searchPhrase=Siivooja&locations=Helsinki&announced=0&leasing=0&english=false&sort=1

paikat.te-palvelut.fi/tpt/?searchPhrase=Myyntineuvottelija&locations=Helsinki&announced=0&leasing=0&english=false&sort=1

I think they'd much rather hire you to clean some shit than some unreliable, untrustworthy, non-finnish speaking person.

Great choice

No you aren't

And you literally get paid to study so how about just get your ass to polytechnic or to an university, somewhere where the job situation is promising. F. ex computer science / information technology at the university pretty much 100% guaranteed to get a job during or after you graduation.

best bet right now is ZCL or find a good ico you can get into! maybe once singuarity net hits exchanges but the shit outta it.

>IQ 128

>literally the only things you can do in life is cleaning shit and telemarketing

Dude we JUST took 200k immigrants for the sole purpose of doing those jobs so Finns could relax and enjoy life and cryptos.

Are you from finland/sweden/latvia/lithunia?99119
It requers you to abuse cheap Estonian labor and sell in Finland.

>Still, as I am a computer geek,
learn to code you imbecile, plenty of jobs and money.

You're such a fucking pussy. Go work as a cleaning lady or in construction and go study in one of the multiple FREE schools in Finland. And if you live in the countryside, move to a city you fucking loser NEET

Where do you live?

This pajeet probably wants your personal info and then he will cut out your organs to sell on black market

wishing you were born a pajeet now arent you? pajeet gets a job easiest

Bitbean

>go study in one of the multiple FREE schools in Finland

Already doing that. Did I ever say I didn't study lol?

>if you live in the countryside, move to a city you fucking loser NEET

First off, I don't think it's wise to move to a big city. You get a better apartment for the same money in a small town.

Second, I go to the gym and do other sports as well. That makes me less of a pussy than most 4channers.
I do spend a lot of time on the computer but that's just when I'm not doing some exciting extreme sports.

give ur eth wallet.

That's basically what I told to him and see how he keeps making excuses. Literally a lazy piece of shit.

I think their excuse for the immigrants is that they _need_ them in order to support the fucked retirement system. Which obviously won't happen since majority of the immigrants will be unemployed even after +10 years. Just check the employment stats for somalis and iraqis.

> IQ 128
Pls, ffs how about starting computer science or information technology at some university already.

FFS you are already studying, YOU ARE GETTING FREE MONEY ALREADY ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED.

And how can you be poor if you are not even living in Helsinki now?

You're probably studying gender studies or something retarded hence you're poor and will be for the rest of your life.

You rage like a Finn. You from Finland, bruh?

I can actually spot other Finns by this. We have this weird "sisu culture" where we enforce manliness, and the only thing we say to other fellow Finns is "get a job" and things like this.

I've never understood why our culture is so aggressive and judgmental. Go to a southern country like Jamaica and people just chill and love one another.
This is why I hate Finland.
Even our version of Veeky Forums is so fucking cancerous I can't even go there.

0xB15C2a3C744be763409fF52270bB9204e5dE3F9E

You probably havent been to a lot of other countries as you dont see how easy it is to get a comfortable income in Finland.

Enjoy your shitcoin gains, user

nice try loser

How many refugees did Finland actually take? I thought it was Sweden that was the cuck country

>Just for the record, there are 400k unemployed people in Finland and 30k open jobs.
no way this is true. Even if it is, I'm in a similar situation except in Switzerland. They are obsessed with qualifications of which I have zero.

>be nord cuck
>have life in easy mode
>still complain
kys fags

>hurrr at least I wasn't born in some aids invested mudhut in Africa, things can always be worse
kys after him faggot

I'm not a nord cuck.
Congratulations, you are retarded.
Have a good day.