Isn't it about time Warhammer 40K had some proper demographic representation?

Isn't it about time Warhammer 40K had some proper demographic representation?

I can imagine your reactions against this, What are such over-the-top reactions up against? Why, the horror of questioning “the lore”, of course! Warhammer 40,000 is built upon decades of continuously rewritten and fluid fiction, with changes made to reflect the times and Games Workshops’ player base. At some point, women and minorities start to challenge the necessity of certain elements, such as the unnecessary sexualization of female-oriented miniatures to the lack of representation in model choice, and request Games Workshop to expand their selection as to include everyone in the mass carnage that is the 41st millennium.

Take Adepta Sororitas armour. It emphasises the female figure to a sexualised level – not very glaring on its own, but alongside nearly-naked repentant fanatics, a long-running mistreatment in both in-game lore and GW codexes, and lack of relatively cheap and updated armies, it’s hard for women, or indeed anyone keen on having female models, to not take that as a statement that GW just doesn’t care much for its female player base. The matter of variety in ethnicity of models also turns away minorities who prefer to be represented by more than cultural stereotypes born of the comic books and action movies of the 80’s.

Say YES to change and NO to stagnation.

Fuck off

>Say YES to change and NO to stagnation.

I knew it, a bunch of Tzeentch cultists the lot of them!

>ill take what are Salamanders for 10 points Jim

>and sisters of battle

kys, nobody needs or wants niggers

But women dont play these games user. you faggots already fucked up video games beyond repair, leave tabletop alone.

>Fascist, racist, homophobic, etc setting
>Proper representation
Yeah, I still waiting for a Nazi Germany show 100% diverse and inclusive, where is it?

Here's some better bait for everyone in this shit thread.

Female space marines are on the cards. The fluff explanation will be Primaris Marines.

>YES to change and NO to stagnation
That is literally the opposite of the setting.

>implying anyone will be able to distinguish between a male space marine and a female one
They're roided genetic improved hulklings, they won't have tits or ass or even remotely femenine traits, they wont have make up or silly hair styles

>40k
>change
>no stagnation
I can't even

So why did they make the female Stormcast noticeably female?

And technically, Dank Angles.

you sound like you're not interested in playing 40k at all

Because God hates Fantasy players, apparently.
Or AoS is the work of the devil.

Because stormcast aren't fucking space marines, you witless dildodes.

Get that fucking hash pipe stowed away before the Chaplain sees it.

I think you'll find they pretty much are.

Welcome to nu-40K.

*ahem*

Are you going to be less diverse than NAZIS?

I'd be happy to see more female,because 90% of them are badass bitches like SoB or SoS.In regard of having SM with different ethnicities....idgaf desu.I don't really get why the fanbase is getting all butthurt.Isn't 40K suppose to have eradicated the race issue?

>what is female imperial navy admiral
>what are female adeptus arbites detectives
>what are female arms dealers/rogue traders
You actually believe those who whine and complain about 40k actually know everything about 40k?