WE ARE THE /POL/ MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING BUYING!

WE ARE THE /POL/ MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING BUYING!

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpolicycenter.org/2013/02/28/israel-demographic-miracle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

god damn user you are all dumb
he's not even advocating to accept refugees, he's saying he'd prefer them to live in a nice area rather than in a temporary camp
nothing racist at all, more humanist than anything

This project will fail

disregarding the braindead political shit

remember, ANY attempt to help niggers ends in flames

IOTA devs are actually retarded and they will never have a working product. Disregarding even the tangle shit, they are "using tertiary instead of binary" or some shit. Apparently they work with quantum computers or something. I guess they are really just dump larping millennials that watched too much star trek and star wars.

The concept is great. A crypto that gets faster and lower TX fees the BIGGER the network gets? Sounds amazing. But the team has no idea how to do it and never will.

>talking about buying shitcions like it's an investment

>we're neutral you fucking Nazi

Kek

If they cant see how bad refugees from the third world will be for Europe how the fuck can I believe these people have good judgment

>smart
>refugee cities

pick one

kek. Sold everything.

instead of not buying.
How about we FFFUUUUUDDDDDDD it to Hell
BOYCOTT it before ever moon, there end game is all about funding Antifa policies

I'm with it. I will NEVER support a coin that seeks to aid in the 3rd world infestation of the Western world. They can go fuck themselves.

This. Fuck IOTA

Upvoted.

We ruined gamer gate for less

Thanks OP. Sold everything

IOTA = DONE
>IOTA = DONE
IOTA = DONE
>IOTA = DONE
IOTA = DONE
>IOTA = DONE
IOTA = DONE
>IOTA = DONE
IOTA = DONE
>IOTA = DONE
IOTA = DONE
>IOTA = DONE
IOTA = DONE
>IOTA = DONE
IOTA = DONE
>IOTA = DONE
IOTA = DONE
>IOTA = DONE
IOTA = DONE
>IOTA = DONE

thanks, just sold

I agree with him but oh my god > white supremacist = wanting to remain a majority in his own country, imagine idiots like this telling a jew in israel that not wanting to become a minority and the arabs a majority in THEIR OWN countries was a jewish supremacists thought, for fucks sakes they even have articles like this jewishpolicycenter.org/2013/02/28/israel-demographic-miracle/

I fucking feel like we live in a world of clowns that it's only getting worse, insanity.

Fuck I hate weak cunts like this, you want to beat the shit out of them, kill them even.

IOTA Snackbar!!!

SELL SELL SELL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Niggercoin ended the entire waves platform in one night