Next skyrocket after Ripple; Ethereum

Next skyrocket after Ripple; Ethereum.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
ethresear.ch/t/future-compatibility-for-sharding/386
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so, starting now with crypos. 50% on ether, 50% on altcoins?

No. ETH is literally the king of shit coin. ADA functions much better.

If you are trying to make money off LTC/ETH or BTC I got bad news for you son

ADA doesn't function at all you fucking retard. It's not out yet, it doesn't work, it's fucking vaporware. Ethereum powers 90% of all shitcoins in the top 100.

>t. BTC bag holders

ETH is going to the moon wether you like it or not.

I only have ripple and ethereum. I was thinking about using some eth on some shitcoins. You think I should just hold and let it grow?

ETH is a trading crypto you think the USD is going to moon?

The only reason BTC/LTC/ETH mooned is because of the public getting in on crypto

Also if you are taking this horrible route why the fuck would you choose ETH over Ripple?

Both are good coins, but stop saying that it is fucking vaporware. Just take a look at github and their progress

In my opinion yes, user.

Because Ripple is cancer made by the Jews.
I might like making money but I like my principles more.

>ADA
What is the average tx per second on ADA this past week?

I’ll google it for you: ZERO

Fuck outta here saying it works at all.

What is the point of ETH? what is the point of Ripple? what is the point of BTC?

They all have the same purpose but ripple is the best coin

I wouldn't touch any of this crap but it will be sad to see you lose your money in fucking ETH while it steadily declines 10% every week

ETH and XMR will moon. Don't be a retard and miss out on the most obvious gains of 2018.

Who says I haven't picked both.

Your shitty crypto is at the end of its days bagholder. Dont attempt to FUD others because you are a poorfag pajeet.

you literally don't know why you own ETH or ripple

ETH because it can be developed on top of and smart contracts will be taking a big role in business and logistics in the future.

Ripple as it will be a currency due to speed of transactions.

Now go play with your shitcoins

>What is the point of ETH? what is the point of Ripple? what is the point of BTC?
Read the whitepapers you brainlet, they are all unique.

This

Fuck ripple. Name is gay, supply is Hau, creator supply is gayer. Creator is probably selling his cheap supply and artificially pumping his supply to increase the price. Have fun holding his nutbags.

You must have had at least an average of 60% in high school to have that kind of creativity in stupidity

xlm mars landing mission

You literally don't have a response do you shitskin?

I used to like Ethereum but hut the recent Vitalik tweets have put me off. I dont trust someone has emotionally immature as him not to flip out and to join ISIS. Which would cause Ether to dump back to 400, and perhaps even hemorrhage tokens. With other platforms rising, that could cripple ether forever.

Do you even know what ethereum is?

what're the predictions? 800USD by the end of the day?

avoid the cripple, buy into ripple

ETH, like BTC, is suffering from its own success. It might see an increase, but it wont "skyrocket".

The level of brainletism on this post makes me want to end it all.

Ripples going to crash today. Get in to Bcash before it breaks 3k or Dash before it breaks 1200.

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. The company is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators, more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

this is why we need flags.

Lmao.

Wait,... Bcash bagholders are still a thing?

Ethereum is the fuel for a global computer to do calculations, literally every contract on every shitcoin uses it.

Ripple appears to be some form of Jewish scam to try to trick the new-rich out of their Ether/BTC so that jews can own/control the most powerful assets in America Again (cos lord knows it aint the dollar anymore).

BTC see pic related.

You were warned.

>Get in to Bcash
they still think it will grow

No, it's obviously mincoin.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
Whales are accumulating.

>ADA functions much better.

>ADA doesn't function at all you fucking retard.
This. Read Cardano's roadmap. They still have a long way to go.

Ethereum is literally the only crypto that has stuck in the pocket with bitcoin during its tremendous climb. It is the future operating system for 10000s of applications and contracts. Its like being given a chance to invest in windows. You are out of your fucking mind if you think its even close to done mooning. Just wait for casper.

i want to go all in on this but I'm scared. How many x could this go and in what time frame? Do they have upcoming stuff happening on their timeline?

Well, you don't need to pump it to 50 billions, If it appears on the first page of coinmarketcap.com it's already like x500
>i want to go all in
I hope you're kidding

I support this on the basis of its skelly founder having a comparatively aggressive approach to development. You bet your ass he feels threatened by all the competitors, the "ETH-killers" popping up here and there. Clock is ticking on first mover advantage and he knows it

ethresear.ch/t/future-compatibility-for-sharding/386

He's pushing for scalability sooner rather than later

So it begins...

THIS.

I have made well over 7 million dollars on both of these coins in the short timespan of 2 months.