Not in mania phase

>not in mania phase

>XRP investor

what is that?

damn :(

sold 100k

>it’s another autistic 4channers FUD themselves out of gains thread

Sad

The smart money phase of crypto is over. Each wave of normies that shows up is progressively stupider than the last. Whatever coin moons next is guaranteed to be less useful than even XRP.

And considering that xrp is fucking useless, that says a lot

kek:D

This guy fucks aliens apparently.

>thumbnail
>hoping for some cosplay slut doing ahegao face
>instead it's some turbofaggot shouting his love for dildos to the world
this timeline is simultaneously wonderful and horrifying

>this guy
>normie
pick one. If you think normies are all invested in crypto you are wrong. These are fringe groups taking huge risks. Normies will get on board in 2018 and we will have the biggest bull market of our lives. Fucking get your shit together and strap in for the wildest pumps of our lives you fucking faggot

Dumbasses. Why do you hate when these sort of people get into the game?
Somebody has to be left holding the bags when the jig is up. Better them than you.

this is gonna crash harder than buttcoin did, normies on suicide watch.

Except that bitcoin and crypto related tech are too complicated for people too use. Y9u can't have mainstream adoption when you could pitentially lose millions by fat fingering something. We are years away from adoption outside of a gambling mechanism.

pretty much this.
what % of the norms actually bought crypto before this last media spike?
2% if that.
wait until 15% buy some, next year is going to be fucking mental.

UI optimizations will only improve and this is the exact reason that you get in NOW. Retarded boomer logic.

stfu faggot, all shemales and the like should get beheaded

Interesting except I'm already in faggot just not in bitcoin because only useful technologies will make it.

XRP correction to $1.30 when???

Yes. I agree.

btc is gonna be digital gold man
we gonna be usin digital tokens backed by btc

THe sad thing is, historically, evangelists and hodlers who ignore all the fud and charts have been the ones who profited the most.

imagine how wrong you would have to be about everything to end up looking like that

Dad seems to like ripple. I bought him some for Christmas.

shut up. don't let them know. let them hold XRP. i fuckign hate normies.

>when your dad is FOMO'ing and trying to rationalize it

Yea he called me now, wants that XRP because of them there YouTube's, he even mentioned it possibly getting listed on coinbase as justification lol

STOP WRITING 'HODL' YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Your dad seems cute.
Does he also enjoy shit in his mouth?

Nah he's not a pajeet, old white guy with the same pair of kswiss for 5 years kinda guy.

your father is a smart man. My father doesn't understand wtf I am doing lol. at least your dad understands your interests and you.
>

He's not usually one to hop on the hype wagon as he's pretty frugal but he's FOMOing pretty hard about some coins.

Here's another good one of him trying to do it himself. I have no idea wtf binarycent is.

Your dad will get scammed by pajeets

He's doomed user. Fucking help him if you have any love for your father.

Smart money got in when XRP was less than a penny. It was obviously a no-brainer.

Common sense and newcoiners got in at $0.20.

People buying now are the normies, the mania phase, and the dumb money. Let Ripple's growth be a story to you. Learn a lesson. NEVER chase pumps. Buy early. Don't be the dumb money.

Please help your old pops out, I know nothing about him but don't want him to get scammed. Tell him the ins and outs of the crypto game

My dad taught me about crypto and even gave me $400 to invest

it's $3.5k now

thanks dad

no i didnt stop lying

>hurr durr I didn't invest in btc cuz its dino tech
Cope

Dont know whats so hard to believe about that

My dad is just a Ancap lad who wanted me to get in on the gains. He's made $30k so far

Anybody with green emo hair is a tumblr normiefaggot

>old white guy with the same pair of kswiss for 5 years kinda guy.
Yeah.
He enjoys shit in his mouth.
Let him know I am available.

Next level shitposting. This is now a Monero thread.