Oh wow look, it's a thread I made 12 days ago telling everyone to buy EthLend because it's going to break 10 cents soon...

Oh wow look, it's a thread I made 12 days ago telling everyone to buy EthLend because it's going to break 10 cents soon.

Oh and also look, 0 replies. Might post my next call in this thread.

Just entered the top 100, not slowing down.

it will slow down because its garbage

Straight trash

still a moon is a moon, if you played it smart

also OP, thanks for the tip
ten cheers to you

no worries, I think we will keep gradually going up over the next week

just bought a little bit.

p&d or hold for a while on this one?

Hold for a while.

how is it trash, look what Salt did, this is the same thing with a working product already thats being used. the tokens have a useful purpose

yep, hold. I've been holding this since 1 cent and the growth has been steady and healthy. Granted, this is the most parabolic and spasticated it's gone since I've been invested but nevertheless, I think the steady growth will continue after we see a correction. Could always sell and buy back but I don't know where the top is.

Thanks OP, I actually bought it! Usually I don't like to reply to those threads so I can hoard the gains.

What's your next call, buddy?

I believe this coin will reach 1 dollar. Within, I repeat within 2.5 weeks.

>with a working product

Lol

What's next call? Will genuinely put in 5k

nice just bought 100k

Thanks just sold my bags.

It happens, I try to shill hidden gems and got 0 replies.

Last was SHIFT 10 days ago, did a 4x and no stopping, 0 replies.

XLM will blow up by end of Q1 January. Remember all the posts you see here saying it'll never break $1? And that you need hundreds of thousands to make it. Yeah, no one will be saying that at the end of Q1.

What are your thoughts on PRL, Snovio, Sumocoin, neblio?

Do you have any good short-term coins for 20-100% profit? Don't want to wait until end of q1 january 2018.

Do you have a twitter so we can follow you?

For a quick small buck today, I would check out DBC on KuCoin - not planning on holding this long term at all but riding it for a small profit.

I think PRL could see a little bit more of a dip before we see it pump hard again, i'm personally going to wait for this.

I'm buying a small bit of Snov as a gamble because at 3 cents, not a lot can go wrong.

Can't see SUMO pumping more than 150% today, id wait for a correction. I need to do more research on Neblio.

As always, not financial advice, I just use observations i've noticed time and time again through my years of doing this. Just my personal thoughts on it all, no twitter account but might make one soon.

How high do you think LEND will go today before the correction?

I think we'll see 1600 again.

Not going to lie, I'm surprised it's still going up right now. I always thought it'd break 10 cents for certain and subsequently 20 cents, but I never thought it would happen this quickly.

Thanks - do you have a user name you go by so we can identify you in the future?

One last question - thoughts on:
1) XSPEC
2) UFR (Upfiring)

Let us know what your alias/user name will be for future posts - otherwise you're just a random anom. Can't trust what any random anom says - lots of Pajeets on here you know?

Lol, we're almost at 1600 now. Faster than I thought.

Yeah, gonna wait till it's dip and then bought. No reason to FOMO it when it's 160%

Wow we went straight past that.

How to buy this?

Binance

It's going insane lmao

Can't believe I expected it to start dipping a few hours ago

I'm sad of those who gonna FOMO in. What's going up, has to go down at some point. +180% tells me it's going to be at least -30% tomorrow, maybe even -50%

It's going up way to much/fast.

Been buying and selling this as it goes up and down now – made a decent profit. Think it's actually going to break into 20?

It will come down a bit, but then it will rise even harder

Fuck, it broke 200% in 24H

I'm thinking a lot could be FOMO from people who missed out on SALT. Especially now it's smashing it's way through the top 100, was rank 100 when I posted this thread, is 79 right now.

Not sure if I should sell or just HODL. It will probably be $1 in a few weeks

I thought exactly the same. Jesus 79 already.

I'm selling and buying the dips again. It's going great.

Sell at 200% in 24H, then buy back in later?

>tfw sold at .23
Dammit man

I couldn't figure out how to buy it when it first when on kucoin.

That's exactly what I'm doing. Just sold all mine at 1745. Gonna buy back in later today I gained 181%

think I'll wait for a correction

How do you expect people to differentiate your post from any of the 1000 posts that shill other coins that never moon? If I invested in everything mentioned here I'd lose everything I have in a week.

Solid plan.Hoping you got out at the brief 200% spike.

thanks for buying my bags Veeky Forums lmao

I got some lend at .06 but don't know why it's missing now. Anyone know?

If we had flags and I saw you were not a pajeet I would've been rich...

I blame Veeky Forums for my living conditions.

This. We need fucking flags.

We really do

lol to be honest, i thought he was just shilling his bags. Ethlend sounds stupid

And now we have to find a new thing.

Have you looked into it at all?

Pls get a tripcode.