Who will be the next primarch to return to the Imperium?

Who will be the next primarch to return to the Imperium?

My money is on the Lion waking up.

> 2 dudes costumes look like shit
> saint celestine is a fucking tranny
Jesus wept

Realistically, I think it will be Leman Russ, since the Imperium need a combat monster, and Space Wolves haven't got their codex yet.

I however would like it to be Rogal Dorn. Fuck it, at this point I would even accept him wearing centurion armour.

How would Dorn come back? He's capital D dead, the chapter scribes shit on his finger bones.

user, I don't know how to break this to you, but your hand is not a vital organ.

If all you find of a person is a severed hand, it is very possible, that maybe, just maybe, their entire body WASN'T destroyed, and that they simply lost their hand.

Also, last I checked having your throat cut was pretty dang fatal as well, but it didn't seem to stop rowboat

I believe it too, though I wish it was the Khan.
Leman Russ is a overrated fighter and not a very smart man. The Lion is better than him in everything

I get that but where's the rest of him?

Who bloody knows. He is a very strange man.

Look, Khan and Wolf man I can understand because they can simply come back seeing as Khan is someone stuck in the Webway and Russ is wolfing it up in the Warp and while Papa smurf got a scratch on the neck Heretical technology and Eldar sorcery healed him right up. Can't do much with a few bones of a arm without the rest of the dude to go with it.

Ferrus Manus, but with a metal Dr Doom head.

*Sanguinius

>Ferrus Manus get's put into a fuck huge custom Dreadnaught

The question though is would he hate it?

If they bring dorn back , considering the gw levels of talen ;their lore writing would be so bad that centurion armor would make more sense in comparison.

I suspect the next Primarch to return is gonna be either Russ or Vulkan. My reasoning is thus: It has to be someone Only Mostly Dead, and given the current state of the narrative, it should probably be someone who, while they won't _agree_ with Robute on everything, will still have the Imperium's best interests at heart. Vulkan and Robute clashed about a LOT of things, and probably still would - I suspect lots of utterly savage sarcasm from Vulkan along with extremely creative interpretations of orders he doesn't like, but that they would, in general, work together to Fix Shit.

Russ would clash much more vigorously with Roboute (being the Loud And Boisterous One was kind of his schtick) but again, still unquestionably loyal to the Imperium, and probably not about to try and replace Robute in the big chair.

My bet's one of those two, with Vulkan probably being better from a story perspective but Russ more likely from a this-will-sell-like-whoa perspective. After that... well, I'd be getting really speculative but I do have my theories.

>The question though is would he hate it?

Every living moment of it. He hated just having metal arms, he'd absolutely hate being a Dreadnought.

And he'd probably hate the Necrons more than anything bar Fulgrim when he finds out what his hands actually are made of

To be fair, they did used to have a whole corpse for him, but they went out of their way to Retcon that bit, so now they only have the hand.

I actually thing TTS have a good point for him - it wouldn't be unreasonable for him to randomly be in the Imperial Palace. The thing is so incomprehensibly large, the only people who would reasonably ever see him are the Custodes, and they aren't going to tell anyone.

Plus the thing is made of gold, he would kind blend in with the furniture, which is something he has always been exceptionally good at.

>Who would have ever known that the would be Astropaths have crossed paths with the cleverly disguised Rogal Dorn. Some even say he changes hiding spots every few centuries

inb4 they bring the head and body back together and the Necrodermis heals him because it's been slowly taking over his flesh for the last 10k years.

>Rowboat turns to his eldar waifu and says "I want my brother back, do something with this."
>Eldar waifu takes hand, gives it to the Haemonculus.
>Haemonculus declare "We can rebuild him. We have the technology."
>Dorn wakes up and wonders why people are screaming.

Lion next

then Vulkan

then Russ

then Corax

then Dorn

then Khan

then Sanguinius

then Ferrus

who wakes up Emperor

how about traitors next? they've been doing a decent job of popin' up near loyalists

So who hasn't taken to the field personally? That's primarily Perturabo and Logar right?

>Who lives in a battlebarge under the fort
>Rogal Do-orn!
>Stoic and yellow and loyal is he!
>Rogal Do-orn!
>If fortified position be something you wish
>Rogal Do-orn!
>Then accept the best primarch in a swish!
>Rogal Do-orn!

That is true, I'll admit i don't remember what Lorgar is up to, Pretty sure Perturabo is just in a big fortress with some lads or some silly shit.

I know at my FLGS the talk is about Fulgrim coming back or angron "cus muh 4 gods" but honestly id like it just to make some sort of lore sense.

>/hhg/ has a field day with people fielding plastic 40k primarchs in 30k

I wouldn't mind Emperor for my Talons, since I'm not very interested in using a psi-titan as a LoW (why aren't there psi-knights?)

Money's on Vulkan.

i wouldn't mind a Psi-knight, that sounds kick ass.

And way cheaper on my wallet.

some would say Rogal would look

>Adorable

In centurion armour

And you're more likely to get to field it.

>then Sanguinius
STOP

>mfw iron hands get a screaming, flaming, primarch dreadnought.

i never knew i could want something this bad.

Hes probably leading the Defense of Terra from deamons non-stop.

>How would Dorn come back?
He was being dead. In pretend.

In a dreadnought of his own design, duh.

On one hand, some faggot wanting something really badly and falling to Slaanesh because of it is how we got into this mess.

On the other hand, I'm right there with you so..

A dreadnought with a pain glove built into it

So how will the Imperium react when Leman Russ returns as a little girl?

Lion

Triple the galactic production of apples, I guess.

Holy fucking klepkek, someone has to make this.

>since the Imperium need a combat monster,
The Lion was considered to be one of the most skilled fighters among the primarchs, so that reasoning doesn't necessarily work. It will be him or Russ though as they have both always had open ended exits from the background. Unless GW go full retard and bring back Sanguinius , which isn't impossible going by recent fluff development.

Yes, but Russ has a chance of being a literal combat monster because of the Canis Helix

jaghatai khan obviously

Wtf are you talking about? He got punched by Lion and passed out.
He's nowhere near the top primarch fighters

Lion suckerpunched Russ as Russ was laughing about the fact they were fighting. This was after the two had fought a whole day. This action was seen as cowardly by most of the other primarchs. It had nothing to do with combat prowess

It's not that deep senpai

>Knight sized Primarch Dreadnought

Oh baby.

The Lion or Russ. Fulgrim and Angron for Chaos to counter. Then probably Vulkan or Dorn for the final loyalist one.

After that it's a toss up between Perturabo, Lorgar, and Alpharius, and Corax, Jaghatai Khan, and whichever of Dorn or Vulkan that didn't make the cut for the first four. Kind of depends on if GW wants to revamp all Legions and not just the four Chosen ones.

Ironically, both Lion and Russ are useless pieces of shit.

>"I'll return/wake up in the time of Imperium's greatest need, I promise guise!"
>the Imperium gets literally torn in half, deamons pouring from every orifice, Tyranids are sandwiching the galaxy and Abaddon is close to victory
>One faggot sleeps like it's nothing and another probably died because he's a moron

Lion vs Wolf argument is pointless because both are fucking useless

Who really gives a fuck.

Please don't tell me you cucks actually buy those oversized and overpriced bits of shit?

Where do you think you are?

>WAKE ME UP
>CANT WAKE UP

Russ sucker punched Lion first and Lion didn't go down like a bitch.

>Open palm slap beheading intensifies

In fact, what he wanted was also Ferrus Manus.

I want Russ to return as a mutated wolf monster the size of a Leman Russ tank.

After that I'd say Russ.
There aren't too many non-chaos ones alive, are there?

If Sanguinius comes back, he'll be the last to do so, and he'll come back at the same time as Horus, because they're the only two who are SUPER-DUPER DEAD.

I'd like him to return as a giant Leman Russ tank.

Sure, why not?

>2

Perturabo, Logar, and Alpharius/Omegon havn't taken to the field yet.

From left:
youtried.jpg
near-perfect
good, but not good enough, considering the expense involved
perfect, except for the toy grenades
casual, just here for the beer & socializing, at least he's not utterly out-of-period

Srsly tho, those cheap plastic toy grenades just ruin it.

I'm unironically fine with this idea. It sounds fun as hell.

Throw in a manus dread and ill be giving gw my wallet to rape for years to cum

>Who lives in a battlebarge under the fort
>Rogal Do-orn!
>Stoic and yellow, he be a loyal sort
>Rogal Do-orn!
>If fortified position be something you wish
>Rogal Do-orn!
>Then accept the best primarch in a swish!
>Rogal Do-orn!

Made a slight change

How would everyone react if all Leman Russ tanks (loyalist, traitor or ork controlled) performed better whenever he was in the solar system ?

Imperium's Finest

Thanks for this boner user.

Well Vulkan is still alive and probably has been fighting for the last 10k years, so is a warrior without peer.

When it comes to needs, the Imperium has already the best administrator, what it needs now is the best generals/tacticians. Those are, the Lion, Dorn and Jaghatai.

>I'll admit i don't remember what Lorgar is up to
Being a whiny brooding bitch as usual. Holed up in his chambers by himself for a couple thousand years iirc.

The Lion never said that though. The Lion was prophesied to wake up, by Luther, when the Dank Angels need him most.

He's like Robute, recovering from a seemingly mortal wound. The only difference is that he is being cared for by tiny Xenos and we don't know the extent of his wounds.

>tranny
It just looks like a strong jawline to me.

Lion.
Cypher was Luther all along

Since making sense doesn't matter and it's just a cash grab based on fan base size I'm betting Russ.

What a bunch of faggots

[spoiler/]Cypher was Lion all along

>Be Russ
>Sees that you're going to lose
>Start laughing to pretend it was all a joke

Imagine being this paranoid about hidden dicks lmao

Every founding legion with their own codex will have a Primarch. Screen cap this for posterity.

It wouldn't surprise me if they brought dead primarchs back to life

Been out of 40K for a long time. What's this about Primarchs being re-conned?

I expect the Lion to wake up and cause a civil war in the Imperium because he has to sperg over something, and then Russ smacking Abaddon to keep the status quo.

I wouldn't be opposed to full metal ferrus.

>VULKAN LIVES
>*STOMP STOMP*

Make it happen.

You made the rhythm worse.

Russ had an opening to finish him when he started laughing

Primarchs who might come back, in order of probability:

Known to be alive
>Lion

Missing
>Russ
>Vulkan
>Khan
>Corax

"Dead"
>Dorn
>Curze

Actually dead
>Ferrus
>Sanguinius

Un-persons
>Primarch II / XI

Not a fucking chance
>Horus

> What happened to me?

> You died. But we made you better!

> I... wait. Whats this built into my chest?

> Neural shredder, 120 meter cone capable of 11 second bursts every 20 seconds. They said you were important, so we made you a LOT better.

For me as long as Horus and Sanguinius stay die I don't care who they bring back.

Despite that they will probably bring back sanguinius because shekels. Money > Everything else for the GW and because the BA are a popular chapter they will most likely want their own primarch.

If they bring Horus back though I'll eat my imperial knight out of frustration.

But if they bring Horus back then the Emperor will come back and I'll get my God Emperor of Man model. Then I'll regurgitate my Imperial Knight.

SECOND-COMING WHEN?

>Haemonculus standing around a resurrected Dorn.

>"What if we improved him?"
>"Improved him how?"
>"I dunno, like...made him bigger?"
>"How much bigger. He's already pretty big."
>"Yeah, but what if he were like, 20% bigger."
>"That'd be pretty big."
>"Yeah! And we could give him more arms too!"
>"You may be on to something there...we could build weapons into him as well I bet."
>"Alright. We're going to need, like, a hundred space marine slaves for this. And tell the Wracks to put the kettle on, we're going to be at this all night. Let's get to work."

Reminder that Fabulous Bile was making a bunch of Horus clones before Abaddon came in and killed them all.

If Abaddon missed one, though...

>Doesn't want rematch of Emperor vs. Horus in 40k

To be fair, bringing back Horus make no sense even on a fluff basis. He failed. Why would they try that again instead of finding another champion? It's not like Horus was the first or the best, he just happened to be the right guy at the time. Trying to make him into something more would be lazy, which is why we all know it's going to be a thing.

I just wonder, if Abaddon's suppose to be Horus' clone, why isn't he as big?
Maybe Bile can engineer some of those Primaris gene-seeds into him to turn him into 40k Horus?

I love it how the Imperium has one Primarch return and everything is turned upside down but Chaos has several daemon infused super Primarch actively working towards the Imperium's downfall and it changes barely anything on a large scale.

Don't the traitor primarchs mostly fight between themselves within the Warp? Chaos is always infighting, the loyal primarchs can actually organize and plan ahead beyond "muh dark crusade".

>I just wonder, if Abaddon's suppose to be Horus' clone, why isn't he as big?
He's not. Abaddon is the former First Captain of the SoH

In actual terms becoming a Daemon Prince is a power nerf. You're immortal, you don't need to give a shit about anything apart from doing the bare minimum so your god doesn't ditch you.
You can see it with Mostly 'Armless actively avoiding becoming one.