What would you put in the cupboard from Indian In The Cupboard?

As it looks, the cupboard will bring any figure put in there to life. Let's say it creates a being with the powers they would've had if they were real. Eg. put in a space marine, get a 3 inch tall space marine whose bolter is probably more dangerous than a normal sized pistol.

So, what would you put in there?
Prime candidates:
>the Astartes in the Cupboard
>the Emprah in the Cupboard
>the Dragon in the Cupboard

Some Semen Demon probably

The cupboard in the cupboard.

What would happen if some madman tried it with the Tyranid?

>put wizard figurine in the cupboard
>take him out
>help him build a wizard tower in a small pot plant
>give him a few months to get it stocked and warded
>transplant it to a local park
>watch as the city council tries in vain to displace the 3 foot tall wizards tower

Don't know enough about 'nids to say, but probably the end of the world.
I seriously toyed with the idea of chucking orks in there and subjugating each new one as it came out to turn myself into a warboss, or using mekboys as a "fuck you my engineering stuff works now" battery, but realised I'd still eventually get overthrown and the world would end.
Fucking infinite scaling, man.

>a bunch of 80's ponies and carebears
>a crucifix
>anything from 40k, really
>Robocop

I also have an even stronger desire to obtain the original Doom sculpts.

All the star wars Jedi I can possibly get my hands on, the Millennium Falcon, all my old Lego dudes, Ash from the Evil Dead, Some Salamander Astartes, maybe a few Lamenters.... Transformers... I mean, most Villain and or antagonist faction figures I'm not gonna put in the cupboard but a lot of everything else yeah. Time to learn to be a Jedi with tiny instructors!

Good Guy and the Good Spirit Robot Evangelion
UNITY, DUTY, DESTINY

Well, after learning to sculpt, I'd make a figurine of happiness and then pop that sucker right in

My ComGuard Level 3 would go in there and I would find something cool to do with a force of mechs. It'd also give me an excuse to paint up more mechs, so I can make my own army.

One Genestealer should do the trick, start the cult and see what happens

The main purpose of Genestealer cults is to prepare a planet for the Hive Fleet, assassinations, ambushes, disestablishing defenders and such. Without the fleet they're not much more of a threat than some movie villain terrorist organization.

A 3d model of a Core Commander

With in a day I'll have a miniature post-human army to defeat that other anons Tyranid.

reminder that the later books demonstrate that the key is what powers the magic, and can be used on any size container.

Now, where can I get a model of a culture "Mind"? I want my sexy paradise ship.
Not only would it beat most of the things listed in this thread, it would make for the best world to live in afterwards.

They would keep breeding and spreading until there was nothing left but pure strain genestealers, who would likely begin building hive ships.

All the other posts in this thread are dumb.
I would put this in.

What are the chance if I tossed in a Mechboy, that I'd end up having my computer turned into a scale nuclear weapon?

I would read up on lost, unrecovered treasures and buy/make action figures of people who would have known where they were.

>what would you put in there?

A fleshlight.

This.
I'd buy one of those expensive overwatch figures.

Then I would buy a bunch of sex dolls. One exspensive one for myself. And a bunch of cheap ones to sell.

Banking in cash while getting within standard ass!!

You'd put in something that has a gun that can kill you, and has been conditioned to kill anyone usual (such as, say, the giant standing above him). Really?

Anyway I'd use it for anime girl figurines.

Do I win?

Do you know how to operate it?

I'd get a nice cage and everything.

>take a blob of play-doh
>write "this is grey goo" on it
>put it into the cupboard

I know it's a terrible idea, but I still have to see what happens.

Ur a gay retatd and that anime is shit

>[Ctrl] + [f]
>kingdom death
>no hits

Nice though

A bunch of those figures that's just a pile of gold and gems to indicate loot on maps. Suck it fags.

Bus seems sentient to some level. It probably knows what you want and takes care of the specifics.

I'd imagine live cheap sex dolls would creep folks out. Though I guess the cupboard goes some way to make things look more real than their inanimate version.

>get on heroforge
>make as many trap husbandos as i can fir in the cupboard
>enjoy my new living sex toys
>pic very much related
Can't wait to cover my tiny Shedu bf's wings with seed

You guys do understand that they're all only gonna be a few inches tall at most, right? Most of those your dick is gonna be thicker than their torso.

But imagine the SOF threads.

That wouldn't stop them.

Smosh one of those japanese "20lbs of pussy and ass"-things in there, one with a face and tits preferably.

Berserk is one of the best series I've seen, not even anime series, series period. I challenge anyone to name a better non-anime series.

Gilmore Girls

When I was just pubescent, I used to have fantasies of having a massive dong the size of an entire human and having Lunch and Bulma stimulate it by hugging it tightly (I didn't know how sex properly worked at the time). A 3 inch mini-Lunch doll will get the job done just as well.

This.

Good answer

Take out the shelf, you can get one a little over a foot

fleshlight

Would the cupboard even work with something that doesn't represent a living creature?

Bro orks work on who is the biggest and the strongest. Whatever the boss says goes, reality will shift itself to meet this ideal.

I hope you are larger than a GW mini by a wide enough margin that variations in ork size don't put you at risk for no longer being the biggest.

Well, the gear of the miniatures worked if I remember correctly. So it would make anything real.

Yes. Read the fucking book.

You haven't searched for enough stuff with tags like fairy, minigirl, etc. At worst you can get some sumata ala japanese soap baths, multiple lubricated fairy-size girls circled around your dick squeezing it between their bodies and tongues.
Since we're assuming powers are retained, you can always go with something that has a magically stretchy body that can take you anyway. Or something that would have been able to enlarge itself, becoming small or normal sized instead due to their starting scale.

>the Bad Dragon in the Cupboard

FTFY

What happens if I use a figure of God? What happens if I use TWO figures of God?
If the key can create God at will, doesn't that mean it has more power than God?

I'd go out and zap to the extreme

The magic is in the key, not the cupboard. You can just put them in any old chest with a lock and bring them to life. It never comes up in the books, but you may even be able to bring an entire house full of stuff to life by using it on the front door. Or do horrible things to an entire building full of people.

A Von Neumann drone.

What would happen to a picture or video of a cartoon person, assuming being displayed on some kind of screen?

Tiny Jesus on your shoulder giving advice.
Neat.

Realdoll. Provided there was a magic cupboard that would accomodate a realdoll.

>Or do horrible things to an entire building full of people.
First thing I thought of was turn them into figures and hot glue them all. What's wrong with me?

Also I'd shove Magnus in there. Bro to have long intelligent conversation with.

If I remember, it only works on plastic.

>tiny dragon waifu

You use the key on a large trunk, like how the kid in the book did to go to the indian's world

I think it sounds like a great idea, myself. Most adorable Tiamat ever. What could possibly go wrong?

Depending on how much power she has, problems could arise from being in the same room as a tiny angry dragon god.

Yeah, but orks get bigger and I don't. And if I understand correctly once a nob gets strong and cunning enough that they think they can beat the boss, they'll take it.

If I can game the system, some sort of shrink/growth ray toy so that I can fit larger shit into it and then proceed to shrink it back down when I wanted to move/hide the cupboard. Then I'd probably shove in a lightsaber to test it out.

Otherwise, I don't know. Maybe a "life-size" Tinkerbell toy; attractive pocket-sized girl that lets me fly. Maybe a Power Rangers morpher.

barbies that I soaked in my jizz so they'd be preggers when they came out