I'm closing my business and investing all on crypto

I can get about 1000 US$

How can I get quick bucks? I just want to turn the 1000$ in 5000$, so I can invest it all and get better gains
Should I go all-in or diversify?

Yes I'm serious, my business was worth shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QataWSMmWeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ride ripple right now

What is this picture about?

ripple is not stopping anytime soon

Yeah, buying in an the ATH on a pump is a terrible idea. There are plenty of better options to choose from than Ripple right now, but I won’t make suggestions for the sake of not shilling.
t. Long term Ripple holder

some miss bumbum contest in china
Google Gao Qian

Just shill, IDC, I really need the money

I'm not buying ripple at the ATH

Honestly dude. You sound desperate and impatient. You're better off wagecucking for someone and throwing in your leftovers into crypto each month. Your 1k right now can get you 5k but only if you wait 3to6 months depending on when crypto market decides to snort some more. It just finished one of the biggest bull runs ever so it's unlikely they'll be another one until late spring or summer. Crypto is too volitle to turn into your day job unless you got in early and have massive gainz to play with. Good luck.

I can't lose the lifetime opportunity of getting into crypto right now.

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

Trust me, you wont. Look at this shot being msdos right now. Normies only got in because of the fiat value of something they don't understand.

Go deliver mail or something easy to do and throw your leftovers into crypto. You'll make gainz and before you know it you'll be financially stable

I still have monthly leftovers to put on crypto, I have other sources of income (small ones)

Should I put them on the big ones(ripple, cardano,BTC) or should I go all on on the smallcaps?

I'm thinking stellar,Qash,Tron,Verge,kucoin shares,navcoin,snovio

You're still investing in a skeletal Internet 2.0 and it won't have real world use until some genius develops a pretty gui for Normies to use and/or financial fiat collapse. You have time

Cindicator, dont diversify. Hold.

how long? what margin should I be looking for?

Everyone has their own opinion on what works. I stay with 80% in top 50. 20% in pages 2-3 of coinmarketcap. And for kicks I throw 2-5 hunnid on very low market coins and gamble. Never chase the pumps.

the lifetime opportunity was beginning of this year, dude. You missed it. Many of us did. Now you need $5k to do something decent.

Also fall for the hold meme.

they literally have no ass

Should double soon. PBC pick of the month, they dont reccomend garbage.

Thanks for the Asian asses, more please

TECHNICALLY
interactive shit like Facebook YouTube is internet 2.0. This is internet 3.0. Yes that’s the actual industry term, I know, I work in it

Is there any place that tells me the PBC picks of the month? I can't get into it anymore.

Those are some of the worst you could get in. Look at RaiBlocks, feeless instant transactions. Mooning on shit tier exchanges with plans to be listed at the bigger ones. Devs are geniuses and working on wallets and other features. My target is 10x from here. There's a few other ones I'm still accumulating, but that's the biggest market cap longshot

I'm could gamble my way to 5k on small cap coins. That's what I'm trying to do.

ok here's my advice based on some months into this shit. Buy the bottom and hold for weeks or months if you have to. You cant lose unless total shitcoin. Good luck

They get leaked here but pay attention to fake leaks. Current month picks were cnd and xlm

Who is this asian goddess? Someone please sauce me.

youtube.com/watch?v=QataWSMmWeM

Gao Qian

thanks user. How can white women compete btw?

Hwite wymen are done

>I'm closing my business and investing all on crypto
>I can get about 1000 US$

Don't know if an Etsy store counts as a business but ok

That's basically what it was