What was the emperors plan for each primarch after the great crusade was complete?

What was the emperors plan for each primarch after the great crusade was complete?

>after the great crusade was complete
What makes you think it would ever have been complete?

To LARP as each other until the end of time.

The goal was to reunite humanity and find the primarches, wont take an eternity to do.

Soilent green

If we go by his track record, they would likely get the thunder wartior treatment

I know that Magnus would be strapped to the golden throne, the others I'm not so sure.

Sanguinius would be a hell of a propaganda piece.

I also heard that Rowboat would become some kind of governor.

Rouboutte would have been put in a administrattive role for sure as a "prime minister" maybe

Useful ones like Alpharius, Russ, Rowboat, Magnus, Vulkan and Ferrus would be kept around, dont know about the rest as they were pretty useless.

Do we know anything about what the Emperor planned to do past replacing the Navigators with the Human Webway? I got the impression he was aiming to calm the warp back to it's Old One era state, but I honestly couldn't say if that's head canon.

>Roboute, Ferrus, Vulkan, basically all the nice Primarchs put in charge of bureaucracy and running large swathes of territory
>The violent ones would probably be either put in stasis, or in the Primarch rooms that the Emperor had made so that they could be carefully watched over and brought back if needed
The better question is what the fuck Space Marines would do. The Emps would have a full blown rebellion on his hands if he tried to Thunder Warrior them, and the Primarchs are way too attached to their sons to let the Big E take them out back and shotgun them in the face

It seems a waste to put the angel in stasis but I imagine the red thirst would make the emperor nervous.

Fulgrim would got full artist I imagine

>Fulgrim would got full artist I imagine
Minister of culture perharps?

A possible scenario yes

Well they would die bravely against the mechanicum insurrection.

>No mention of Dorn
>The best military commander out of them all

Granted, he had limited uses in peace time, but I am sure the Emperor would have anticipated some form of xeno threat from beyond the galaxy at some point.

Dorn would be one of his favorites for sure.
Just imagine the amount of golden buildings he can build for big E.

continue fighting xenos and rebellions for all eternity

Tyranids would eventually invade and fight until the galaxy is consumed

would rebellion even happen after the Emperor makes everyone a post-human ubermensch

I would imagine fulgrim and birb would join forces for the imperial propaganda ministry

Lion El'Jonson = General

Fulgrim = Purge

Perturabo = Force him to do tons of peacekeeping/police grinding dirty ops

Khan = Purge

Leman Russ = Enforcer

Rogal Dorn = defender of Terra

Curze = Purge

Sanguinius = new warmaster

Ferrus = Tech chief

Angron = Purged

Guilliman = Guardian of the East

Mortarion = Purged

Magnus = Powers the Golden Throne instead of Big-E

Horus = Purged

Lorgar = Purged

Vulkan = sent to the cotton fields

Corax = Purged

Alpharius = Purged

>Vulkan = sent to the cotton fields
You cant just post this and think you can get away with it.

>Khan
>purge
>not keep him cause he's the only non-autistic reasonable human being out of anyone

Wasn't there something like Primarch scaled apartments underground below the Imperial Palace?

E-bay

If everything went well I imagine the primarchs would've been split into galactic defense and webway conquering forces, perhaps something like:

Rearguard

Guilliman-Regent of Terra, aiding Malcador in ruling to Imperium.

Dorn would have followed the Emperor wherever he went, probably keeping a group of IF on Terra

Alpharius Omegon and Curze would work as police forces quelling rebellions and smashing traitors

Depending on how the webway is waged Perturarbo would also stay behind to crush resistance in the galaxy OR aid in smashing Eldar to hell.

Vanguard

Horus, Khan, Lion, Sanguinius, Fulgrim, Angron, Manus, Russ and Magnus would be the new vanguard to cleanse the webway and create a map for humans to use it. If the Emperor went to this war personally then Dorn would probably also follow and if Perturarbo's expertise is relevant in the webway then he would also be there.

Fulgrim was intended to be the Public face of the Imperial "Family". Remember, him and his legion were the only ones who really took the Remembrancers to heart.

Khan. Khan was meant to be part of the force intended to combat orks and hostile xenos, like the Hrud.
Curze. Curze was going to be the head of justice. It was simply his fucked up upbringing that screwed him up. He went to a place with no legal system beyond gang violence, so he had to be as gruesomely harsh to actually enforce order, as he was genetically programmed to do so.
Angron: same intention as Khan, same problem as Curze
Mortarion: Part of the defensive force, along with Perturabo.
Horus: Overall coordinator of the military efforts, public face of the military
Lorgar: Propaganda minister/ voice of the Imperium
Vulkan: Humanitarian operations.
Corax: offensive strike force
Alpharius: Spec ops and investigation. (The roll of the Inquisition)
Guilliman, Lion and Sanguinius deal mainly with governing, except when they are needed.

There's always rebellions.
Orks would be hard to eradicate. Eldar and Dark Eldar would be slippery buggers, but inevitably wiped out. Necrons would be a good distraction too.

Tyranids coming eventually would also require more too.

Empsky would probably want to put down Mars fully, get rid of the Void Dragon.

That would take thousands, if not millions of years to happen.
Until then shit will keep happening

Send all of them on an unending crusade against Tyrannids. Maybe get them to travel outside of the galaxy to find the source of the Tyrannids.

>Perturabo
He was an architect at heart, peace, true peace, would have done wonder to his temper.

As far as I'm aware the Great Crusade was almost complete when Horus began his heresy.