"We are very inclusive to all our players and feel they should all be properly represented...

"We are very inclusive to all our players and feel they should all be properly represented. You can be a man or a woman without penalty, or a man who crossdresses, a woman with a beard, a man who considers himself a woman, white, black, yellow, you can also be of completely ambiguous sex or a hermaphrodite, you can be gay, straight, bisexu- you want to play as a kid? Go fuck yourself. That's unrealistic and society wouldn't tolerate it."

Other urls found in this thread:

myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=410649
myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=369174
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K

>pedoposting

Fuck off CaptainKirk.
Just because you're a pedo who enjoys RPing as an 11 y/o female wizard on MW doesn't mean you get to complain about it on Veeky Forums when people call you on your shit.

K

Did I miss another glorious thread of faggotry? Details user, tripfag? rpg.net misogynist? roll20 autist?

Mythweavers autist that's always trying to get people to run the Keep on the Shadowfell 4E adventure so he can play his orphan-girl-wizard pedobait cahracter.

A WOTC demographics thing from 2000 (can't find any more recent numbers) showed that about 20% of tabletop players were ages 12-15. It's funny how that demographic is entirely unrepresented (in fact, they're penalized) in games.

Just get a group that wants to play in a game about urchins or something. Why are you playing with retards?

What if I want to play as a squid?

Because those tend to not be all that fun or are just "Kid is totally schizo" or "Kids imaginations are actually real" things which have been done to death

Teens want to be older not play kids, only pedophiles are interested in playing kids.

probably because 90% of the time, child PCs are fucking pedobait weeaboo autists

Wait I got an identical request on gitp.

-8 Str.
-4 Int
-8 Wis

>Do X ten times
>Pedos nine times
You play with fucked up people, user

>redditors unironically thinking that kind of bait is made by actual pedophiles
Every time.
That's why loliposting is great even if I don't like lolis, /pol/acks and redditors can't help but virtue signal as if they were saving real children.

I guess I was a pedo for playing a street urchin thief in a medieval WoD game. Poor Paul met a terrible end when Sir Amande was unable to hold off the terrifying Loup Garou

I just don't like roleplaying violence against children. It hurts my fee-fees because I'm a weak human and not an internet tough guy.

>Not having a small group of cheap and disposable orphans and urchins for doing all the meager tasks of your group.

Fuck off, pedo, you are not fooling anyone.

A character I wrote but never played was a 50-something cynical mercenary... who, being an elf, still needed help to reach the top shelf. That might not be how elves work in your campaign setting, and you could a lot of the same tiny'n'jaded fun with a halfling or a gnome, but I thought it was a neat idea for a character.

I'd never actually bring a character like that to the table. I mean, GOD no. You'd either embarrass yourself or embarrass the rest of the group. I've seen both happen.

Same thing when someone brings any other fetish PC to the table. I haven't seen many, but I have seen a guy playing a (half-elf refluffed into a) catgirl. He had the decency to get embarrassed and change his character once he realised bringing your waifu to the table is better in your head.

I played a kid in a Deadlands game before, and it was completely fine, but that game also had rules and disadvantages for playing them. I'm guessing the OP wanted to play a child wizard with no penalties or something. Also the long list of comparisons to race and sexuality makes me think he's a pedo that's trying to sound oppressed

The best way to tell if a someone playing a kid is doing for their jollies is if they refer to children as "lolis" or "shotas."

>pretending to care about muh children on a imageboard
Virtue signalers are so annoying.

If it's this same character or similar, it's probably the same asshole.
myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=410649
myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=369174

I will never not take an opportunity to shame this guy.

Stop trying to lump pedophiles with gay people. Their perfectly normal. You're just a sick degenerate.

What are you talking about? Fantasy shit with urchins is not even rare. Pic was not related. I'm not saying play Little Fears, though you could always do that.

WE DID IT /POL/! IT'S THE KIRK GATE!
Go back to /pol/ and /r/thedonald with your social justice shit.

Just tell them to get an image for their character. If they come back with a loli, you kick them out. it's not hard to filter them out.

>implying I do it because of SJW bullshit.

I just hate the guy, plain and simple.

Still social justice virtue signaling shit.

I'm not that user. What are you talking about?

>still implying.

I wouldn't even mind if he was a decent RPer or played literally any other character every once in a while. But he literally only plays the one character and and begs people to run games for him so he can play is special snowflake.

That's usually the kind of stuff that Veeky Forums loves to poke fun at, but I guess any excuse to call other people a SJW cuck right?

@56005139
Try playing any modern game or reading a comic book.

I really want to play a game based on Catacomb Kids.

From the steam page:

>The Origin Of Dungeons
500 Years ago the demon sorceress Abys was sealed away beneath her fortress by 4 legendary heroes and a 5th forgotten one. Over time, no longer held stable by Abys' magic, the fortress sank into the earth, becoming a haven for foul creatures, dark magicks, and the refuse of the Over-World. The fortress, now deep beneath the earth, became known as The Catacombs, and kids from all over found themselves drawn into its shadows - seeking riches, power, knowledge, and escape. Now, coming-of-age ceremonies and criminal sentences alike all revolve around plumbing the depths of The Catacombs, and the legend of Abys has been all but forgotten. Some say she yet sleeps in the dark below, the seals that keep her contained growing ever-weaker.