Been holding off on this because I thought it was a shitcoin but just caught FOMO this morning

Been holding off on this because I thought it was a shitcoin but just caught FOMO this morning.

Am I too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yx8gxCH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we're going to $20 next year. Screencap this

(((XRP))) is a shit coin, but you might as well ride the wave to $2.

Yes, you're retarded. Smart money accumulation phase was a long time ago. You got a second chance when it stayed in the $0.20's range for several months.
>thought it was a shitcoin
>Real working products and services with real-world clients

You're the dumb money. If you buy now, you'll probably lose money.

>missing ripple's triple
ISHYGDDT

how do you think something backed by international banks is a shitcoin? pls shill me, show me where your brain would've gone if you had one

No, coinbase listing and big partnerships are on the way. Ripple will dethrone Bitcoin, it's just a matter of time. 2018 will be about real world usage.

---

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. The company is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators, more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

sup bros, i just bought some ripples since they were being talked about on /soc/ and thought id join in early on this crypto thing

now what do i do with them? can i buy stuff online n shit? or is it only for the darkweb?

yes it's too late. wait for teh next sell off

>now what do i do with them?
Nothing

>can i buy stuff online n shit?
No

>or is it only for the darkweb?
No

When is the next best time to buy in? I wanted in two weeks ago but transfer fucked me.

HOW DO YOU “hold off” AFTER IT WENT FROM .30 TO 1.00?

Hey “bro”, gb2 reddit

Buy XLM . Don't listen to ripple shills ,do you aeriously want crypto to become a monopoly with no innovation? XLM is a better smart contract version of Ripple and will be the mastercard equivalent. Its cheaper right now and still yet has to moon.

I mean I hold a bunch of XLM.... but it has definitely mooned... Was at $.03 a month ago...

Go the store and say you want to pay with ripples they keep a special machine under the counter

For srs though when is the next dip coming? Made a big stack already and I’m looking to get more. Are we dipping before we get $2?

Yes, buy at ath

bitcoin pump and dump group
discord.gg/Yx8gxCH
if you're not already in join now before it's to late

>backed by international banks
People actually believe this? Is this why Ripple is pumping? Oh man this is going to be brutal

You hold them until they are worthless. That's how the jew game works

FUCK OFF. If we wanted to play with the big banks and old elitist fucks we would never of gotten into crypto in the first place.

it's going to 30k satoshis. if you ripple buy now, you can tripple your money.