How can anyone be so based at age 72?

How can anyone be so based at age 72?
What is his secret? Is it the literal shit that he eats?

I know a guy that knows McAfee. He told me that McAfee has a steady supply of baby Chupacabra blood from Belize. The young Chupacabra blood gives him his powers.

>based
For fucks sake he raises his wife's son.

a drug addicted, literal shit eating, probable homosexual possibly murderer is "based" to you? Yeah i think you might be on the wrong path in your life.

I actually admire this about John. This would be very Cuckold for a normie, but John is an alpha that literally does whatever he wants. Takes a liking to a lady hooker friend of his and decides to change her life as well as her sons for the better. John is a lion. He can have any lioness he wants.

he looks poor and sad

I have a nicer kitchen then this much fuck.

*Rich fuck

Bet he has nicer office furniture though

>based
>anti-racist
pick only one.

>fucks fat niggers
>based

Race doesn't matter when a love is this strong

Fuck off back to /pol/. Races are different. But don't judge individuals faggot

He literally goes out of his way to chastise libertarians for not having enough diversity in the movement.

>having 2 animals on the bed

Kek, based John

see
also I dont reject all individuals from certain groups but I simply follow trends, patterns and statistics about groups which gets people like you hella butt blasted.

>But don't judge individuals faggot
>facts and statistics are raysiss

Oh yeah I forgot about his little presidential run. What a cringe fest that was. I felt bad for the legitimate libertarians.

>based

>wifed his black prostittute
>raises her black son
>eats literal slavemaid shit

wat

He didnt give that kid shit. Must be because his mother gets all that welfare.

Yep that was when I switched to WN from libertarian.

I don't think you were alone. There were libertarians all over the internet basically crying from embarrassment. That fat fuck single handedly crashed the party with no survivors.

is that Michone McShatonme?

Yes

I don't doubt the races are different. But I don't see an individual black person and automatically assume he is a nigger rapist/thug. I avoid black people because statistically they are more likely to kill me. But I'll make friends with a friendly black no problems.

Regardless, a race war is coming to a city near you.

>But I don't see an individual black person and automatically assume he is a nigger rapist/thug. I avoid black people because statistically they are more likely to kill me.
one day you'll see this doublethink and the cognitive dissonance that allows it

>Regardless, a race war is coming to a city near you.
i'm ready, fampai. ex-infantry with real combat experience (inb4 larper), keep myself in very good shape by running and lifting, and own a shitload of guns including an everyday cc

You are much, much more likely to be killed by someone of your own race, regardless of what race you are.

only just for black-on-white murder

>56% of population vs 13%

reminder that spics are classified as "white" in many jurisdictions, too, inflating white crime numbers

Don't care about your fake graph, look at the actual statistics and, for every race, you are most likely to be killed by someone of your own race.

>your fake graph
it's real nigger. you are just disregarding sourced statistics because they don't agree with your faggot world view. that's called delusion.