/cyoag/ - CYOA General Your waifu is shit Edition

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55837379/#55839605
funnyjunk.com/channel/cyoa/Dark lord cyoa/bwlsLoj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For your eternal comfort.

You suddenly go to the setting in the last cyoa you posted, with your choices from it.

How screwed/well-off are you?

>Urban Unease

Better get a good mental health professional but other than that I think I'll be alright.

Traveller. I'm good.

>posted
lazy losers baka

I was going to say Eldritch Bloodline and I was happy because dollfu, but I remembered I posted a build for a weather/sun demigod. I have 49 people trying to kill me who are all demigods as well, so I guess I'm kind of fucked.

>The last CYOA you posted
>Universal War
My build allowed for infinite scaling even after I kill all the other Incarnates via Full Release, but I think it's outdated.

How will you defeat the globalists?

by keeping polshit in /pol/

I choose wizard

Uh it doesn't actually have a setting, but I'm glad I posted this after I posted Time of Troubles.

I get microcosmic omnipotence and create a shrunken down universe in my little bubble. Then I convince people that it's totally a great idea to let my bubble suck them in.

>Royal revival 2
Nice.

I dont think I posted one after the one I made. SO I guess I have a(nother) terrarium now.

Any word on the Dark Lord update? What about the WIP where you have an origin and a first legendary feat? I forgot what it was called if anyone saved it.

... Well.
Time to fuck shit up.

>Dark Lord
Do you have that?

Death and Strength OP

i last posted traveller
judging by the way things are going in cannon, id probably learn as much as i can in a short amount of time and then hide myself away in a secluded dimension
i dont even want to be around when the next time war kicks off
fuck that shit

Reincarnation cyoa.
I'm an immortal sex squid, so I think I'm alright.

Check the pastebin

>The Mage Multi verse one from last thread
>Become a god
Yeah I can dig it

Can't view drive or Dropbox, on mobile, do you mind posting it?

>Gilded cage

I get to be a true immortal god in total control of my own universe, nice.

The only danger is the yandere goddess with the ability to seal my powers if I get captured, no big deal.

Worm would also be a cool setting to go, being a villain actually pays off there.

I went to a computer, and I can't find it in either the pastebin or the drive. Can you please post it?

>no be the hobo cyoa

I made some orange juice because you're an idiot.

There's a space hobo CYOA.

???
I don't understand what you're trying to say
I can't find a Dark Lord cyoa in the archives

>I don't understand what you're trying to say
Wow, what a surprise.

WHAT DOES ORANGE JUICE HAVE TO DO WITH CALLING PEOPLE STUPID? IS THIS SOME KIND OF ANCIENT MOVIE REFERENCE?
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST POST THE CYOA?

Calm down user. Acting stupid won't help anything.

There is not a single CYOA in the pastebin titled "Dark Lord", unless you were retarded and meant "Dark God", in which case you are the idiot.

Which do you prefer, "dim lord" or "dork lord"?

Where the fuck is it user? I checked the Dropbox, the drive and the SFW archive. It's in none of those.

Come on, just pick one.

Where the hell is the Dark Lord cyoa? I can't even find it on the fucking reddit, which I've stooped down to searching

That's really strange, why wouldn't it be anywhere if I have it on my hard drive? You should try harder, mister dork lord.

I found it on the reddit you cunt
I'll post it here in a second and thrn someone should add it to the pastebin

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55837379/#55839605
>Your CYOA
>Options: Your House (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Dovahgolt)), Your Item (Overlord Vol.03 – The Bloody Valkyrie (Ouroboros)), Your Option (Your Item (Your Universe))
The latter of the two I posted. If a ring that basically makes me God isn't enough, the house has rings that increase certain things like magic and crafting anywhere from 1,000, to if I recall correctly, literally a 1,000,000%. Amongst other things. I think I might have some trouble here, guys.

You people are all cunts and deserve all the bad things that will happen to you

This general doesn't even belong on Veeky Forums, in no way are CYOAs a traditional game. It should have been moved to /qst/.

Kek. You're being trolled by a completely different user. I'm too lazy to post it but here

funnyjunk.com/channel/cyoa/Dark lord cyoa/bwlsLoj/

Took me like 5 secs in a search engine. try that next time

Oh don't start that shit.

You provide nothing of value to this board. You take up space that could havr been better used by literally ANYTHING related to board content.
You are all shitposters, and you create nothing of value in anyone else's life. I bet most of you work shitty jobs like janitors, retail workers, security guards or teachers.

I'm in heaven

most of the content is more /d/ related

>on the reddit

Are you alright m8? You worry me...

>funnyjunk

Every single person in this thread is sad and alone, wishing for someone who really loves them or something to make their life exciting. But they'll never have it, and they'll die on a hospital bed wishing they had done something with their life instead of living escapist fantasies.

It's literally nowhere else except fucking funnyjunk

Of course it is, it's just that an idiot like you can't find it at all, so you think it's only on the first option presented to you.

Oops, forgot image

Name one besides imgur, reddit or fucking pinterest

>Every single person in this thread is sad and alone, wishing for someone who really loves them or something to make their life exciting. But they'll never have it, and they'll die on a hospital bed wishing they had done something with their life instead of living escapist fantasies.
There there, user.

i
I'm not autistic enough to care about where a cyoa is posted. I was just trying to help out

Sorry, I'm out of orange juice now, so I'm done helping idiots. You're welcome.

>Every single person in this thread is sad and alone, wishing for someone who really loves them or something to make their life exciting. But they'll never have it, and they'll die on a hospital bed wishing they had done something with their life instead of living escapist fantasies.
Man. I'm actually quite happy, have a stable relationship and have a decent line of work.
Maybe I autisticly flagellate myself into continually making cyoa's but no one's perfect.

It depends on what the definition of "Posted" means, and whether linking to the r/makeyourchoice imgur album in the Discord counts.

If so:
>KAIFU
Being a shapeshifting dickgirl monster ain't bad.

Otherwise,
>pic related
Healing sorcery is very underrated.

What would you call playing CYOAs? And can you really say you're "successful" when other people make millions and live happily with perfect waifus you only dream of?

>Perfect waifus
>Reality
That is some wishful thinking if i ever saw one.

You'll be alright user, there's still hope for you to do anything reasonable that you put your mind to.

There aren't any that would date you.

I'm making ~200k USD working in Thailand. I think I'm doing alright

thats less than 1 percent of the population.

Then why are you so down on yourself?

The fuck happened to this thread

Most people are failures.

Because no matter how rich I am and how many bullshit gurus I talk to magic still alludes me.

Lots of things I'd wager. None of them good.

I've often thought the words 'success' and 'happiness' to be interchangeable. If you are happy, you have succeeded.

Fuck you!

one user asked somebody to post a cyoa and another user decided to troll the shit out of him instead. now the whole thread has devolved into bitching

That's more than most people. You should be happy you have its attention at least.

He developed a talent for self-sucking during his more curious years as a youth.

True happiness is a myth. Man's life is nothing but doubt and suffering.

What is the difference between being happy and "true happiness"?

Even when you feel content, all the horribleness bubbles beneath the surface. The black claws of death are still reaching for you, and you can't take back all the awful things you've done.

>Even when you feel content, all the horribleness bubbles beneath the surface.
That's not content in that case.

For the uncertain, the worriers, and those without confidence, perhaps. But for someone who lives without regret, who puts his heart and soul into whatever he does, and always seeks the optimism even when his best plans go awry, happiness is never out of reach.

Some make the best of what they have and are all the richer for it.

sounds like you're depressed, user.

you want to talk about it?

So if your'e not a millionaire and/or have a "perfect" waifu you are a failure?

Ha! No one but the stupid lives like that.

I dunno but that stupid seems pretty smart to me

I have a qt girlfriend who shares my values, and I'm certainly on my way. If I died right now I'd be a failure, but right now I'm just working for success.

>No one but the stupid lives like that
Well then i'm stupid then.
Who care if you're naive or something? wisdom is overrated. Live in the moment.

Nice quads

What are the three most important or sought out choices do you guys have for these? I'll start

>Regeneration / Healing
I'm a very reckless guy, and I'm tired of people worrying about me (implying people care about me). Plus, I get to do a lot more dangerous and painful stuff and no one can tell me not to do them. Also, I could be a God of miracle healing among men
>Immortality
I wanna watch the world evolve
>Flight or Wings
Viewing things in different ways and feeling free from my human restrictions

I've always wanted these, but sometimes I don't want the first 2 because life might lose its value to me and I'll have nothing to fear or feel worried about. If I had to swap them, I'd say Healing and Fire Magic for edginess.

Regeneration/healing/immortality is something that often comes in combinations together.

But my primary is always shapeshifting.

The best part about Veeky Forums is that I hardly visit any other boards.

You'll never amount to anything if you think like that.

So?

Sometimes I like shapeshifting if it meant that I'd get to be a dragonborn that can alternate specific parts to be a more hybrid type.