Is it for real with amazon?

is it for real with amazon?

Other urls found in this thread:

madebydocs.com/we-accept-xrb.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No XRB is shit vaporware and will crash at $8 buy LISK

But it has a superior working product, how is it vaporwave

Because it cant do smart contracts

the guy who manages to fork XRB and implement smart contracts will make us filthy rich

Jesus christ fuck smart contracts. I can pay with XRB in miliseconds without fee.

>Bu bu smart contracts and flying cars that will magically be recharged with energy my device drains from the sun
>Transaction time >48h

The guy who forks that and makes it a private coin will be even richer

The absence of smart contracts is by design.. Why would you needlessly bloat something designed specifically for fast transactions?

>I give someone 10XRB
>They dont give me the good I bought

Nice oracle solver you got there

Look into xspec

Look up Stone on Bitcoin Talk. Someone already forked it to make it private. But the dev has never been heard of before so idk if it's a scam or not.

Hahaha this is your reason? Muh smart contracts

>xspec
>blockchain
>not even remotely what he was asking for.

i read about this when dude posted it.
i wish he was a dev everyone knew, id have dumped donations into him. unfortunately looks like a scamcoin, but the idea is now out there for someone with dev experience to take and run with.

>PoS
>5% inflation
pass

Can we get XRB listed on Bithumb?
I want the korea guys to pump this shitcoin to 200 USD

That's why i bought some byteball today.

>one ice cream, please
>that'll be $2
>you take byteballs?
>you want to bite my balls? gtfo dude

fml no ice cream

vaporware

the top right text is the one that freaked me out. i noticed it's having these crazy runs but barely on any exchanges.

seems like everyone is gearing up to sell if it ever goes to more exchanges.

Then you kick their ass. It's designed for P2P.

the same reason it went from 50 cents to 15 bucks in a matter of weeks, is the same reason after it dumps EVER, itll pump right back up.

no one realizes how much mtgox fear keeps people wanting XRB off these shit exchanges.

I dont trust any coin with over 1billion mc that is only listed on shit exchanges, so I would rather miss this coin going 100 and invest in something more solid.

I’m keeping my eyes on it as well. If it is legit I will jump in with a good sum.

24h Volume

bitgrail aint so shitty as you think poor faggot

so why isn't it on more exchanges, then?

XRB on shit exchanges volume rivals:

23 Ardor
18 Lisk
26 Stratis
27 BitShares
29 Waves

its volume is not THAT LOW for a top 25 coin.

implementing a node is not as easy as some shit ERC20 coin. Look at how long IOTA took to get on fucking binance

quality of an exchange has nothing to do with how awesome the coin. we're seeing $100 in a couple days

IOTA is strange to me because you still can't withdraw it on binance. does it have a wallet yet?

The fucking motto is literally "DO ONE THING AND DO IT WELL". It's on the website. They ONLY want it to be used a currency and arbitrage.

>100% working product
>vaporware
Wew. You pajeets aren't even trying.

>8
Lol crash at $8

>have 6k XRB
>preaching to choir

only?

yeah not impressed sorry. XRB biz dude has 1million + with proof.

even ARK is better than LISK

Is it too late though Veeky Forums?

>not top 10 yet

lol

kek, yeah i agree the name is shit, but the technology is pretty impressive, i think the pricing will be the most difficult obstacle though

ok XRB anons i have been converted, $15 is still cheap I assume, and we're seeing $100 by when?

Where do I buy it?

Bitgrail

buying something that went 1000% in the past week. What could go wrong Veeky Forums

i remember this exact post at 1.50, 3, and 5 dollars. fucking kek

Its like buying Eth at 15$ mate. Fuck off poorfag

t.made 3x gains since the 24th

Bitgrail.

mercatox

The problem is that if you look at the orderbooks the sell orders are big whilst the buy orders are small. Meaning that anyone having a lot of XRB can't dump without halfing the price with it. Its safe untill the new exchange happens because a lot of people will dump.

you wish

most of the raiblock community knows the real marketcap and the real price of raiblocks which is around $100

Thats because price surge for shit exchange has been so good so many people will look to sell. On the other hand, there is alot of buy orders considering what shit exchang it is on.

mercatox is shit

the price is lower though, perfect arbitrage

Why 100$ seems like it has the potential of a BTC parity

I mean in terms of a nice starting price where it could go sideways for the first time, same with btc before it took of to 1k

Hm alright, seems like its a very good BTC hedge this coin. Dont mean to fud or anything but XRB isn't really accepted anywhere, the only way to cash to fiat is trough BTC or ETH or LTC

you can already order toothpaste with it, lel

madebydocs.com/we-accept-xrb.html

in generel, acceptance comes later. 2018 will be huge for raiblocks, don't miss this shot

says the increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this week

Hell yeah I'm nervous as fuck man.. I'm taking a gamble really. I had 250 and sold 230 of them. Sucks really bad as I could have made 3.7k by now. Or even 25k if it does hit a 100$.

Look in to XBY, although not DAG they are claiming similar tx speeds

7k p/s?

read this and fomo in before the whales pump it to 150k sats