BBEG must be female

>BBEG must be female

You must decide in ten seconds: Crusty old hag or ridiculous cockslut dominatrix?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7cDD36YD8A
youtube.com/watch?v=FBSG6O5cfKY
youtube.com/watch?v=479j--VXtrc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk9EEpPQ7A4
youtube.com/watch?v=P5UV05FAXns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

6/10 who cleans up to a 7/10

Crusty old hag with a cockslut dominatrix granddaughter that she's very disappointed in. She manipulates party in hopes of bringing her in line.

Ends with touching reunion where they reconcile their differences, accept that there are different ways to be a villain, and take on the party together.

1 who imagines they are 2, uses illusions and charms to seduce hapless courtiers of the realm.

I like this

Does the crusty old hag turn into a dragon and return for the sequels with a much more attractive bustline and wardrobe?

>BBEG

*cringe*

hag that dresses like a slut and is very aware how awful it looks

>BBEG
Ugh.

crusty dominatrix

you only gave me ten seconds, man

cock slut

i choose
UGH

Starts out hot but gradually becomes more disgusting and creepy

Nice try but the female bbeg in my game is plain as shit, she's just a manipulative vengfull bitch.

>Turns out all this time that user was talking about his life

Players will a hag without hesitation. however if the antagonist is a attractive they will probably try to waifu her, which makes will her to betray the party later. Several times if they are especially stupid

So cockslut

*kill a hag

Cant tell if that was a typo of wife or not, but EITHER WAY.

Retired old dominatrix who is nostalgic for the escapades of her youth.

Crusty old cockslut obviously

Neither.

She is a middle aged but well built army general with a scar over her right eye. She would at best be described as "homely" and she wears the military attire of her home nation.

She is a brilliant military mind however and has single-handedly conquered every nation surrounding the party's own home nation. She has begun invading and executing any and all political dissidents.

She also has a husband and his happily married with 2 children. Both men and both are soldiers under her. One respects her authority but disagrees with her methods and hopes for a way to change her ruthless ways and the other is a spinless coward who bends to her every word.

She has no powers or gifts outside of her brilliant mind and is often cunningly perceptive of when an ambush or obvious trap is about to take place, taking great pride in turning them around on her would-be assasins and assailents.

This could be scary as fuck if you played it right.
>She creepily hits on the young guys in the party
>Talks about the things she'll do to them if she catches them

Hag! Hag! Hag!

what horrorkino is this?

Recent graduate of the Mage's Academy who, without professors to keep track of her research, dug a little too deep into old arcane mysteries.

Makes tea for the PCs. The tea is hot and tasty and was poisoned.
Crochets enchanted gear for her helpers. The knitted yarn is warm and cozy and sucks away your mind.

Still bustles around like a genki girl despite being very clearly possessed and out of her mind. When her eyes started glowing she changed her whole look up to compliment the new colors.

I'd go with the hag because I'm playing with other neckbeards and want to keep the sexual shit to a minimum.

>"Yes boy, they're both real!"

youtube.com/watch?v=h7cDD36YD8A
1st thing that came to mind.

A hag disguised as a normal person

A normal person disguised as a hag

A disguise impersonating a hag

>BBEG

Ugh.

>Crusty old hag or ridiculous cockslut dominatrix?
I would enjoy the opportunity to be a player in your character immersive, mature and narrative focused role playing sessions.

Every fucking time.

>Ends with touching reunion where they reconcile their differences
Could be read in more than one way.

Both!!
In 10 seconds I settled on both. They are sisters who hate each other. One has a 3party race father and the other has like an orc father, but only if orcs are sexy in the setting.

They fight you and each other. And one will help you to stab the other in the back.

In ten seconds I decided that the BBEG should be a horrific eldritch nightmare birthing machine.
A demonic brood mother for tentacled space monsters, like a Lovecraftian Scylla

Hag just so I can do the silly voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=FBSG6O5cfKY

>ridiculous cockslut dominatrix
This one

Does the paladin get bonus points if he is oblivious to the cock slut dominatrix's euphemisms?

Wait, I remember that thread. Is it the one where the succubus' dad is the hero of a previous generation who constantly makes Dad jokes?

cockslut dominatrix who turns into a crusy old hag the more power she draws

just so the party can be angry about no longer having a busty dom bbeg

Nether, fuck those. I like creepy little girl. Main villain of my previous campaign was a 5'5" 110 lbs with a Kubrick stare and plans for world domination.

The last female main villain I ran before that was an elf noble, who the party had used a Reincarnate spell on, who was now a male halfling, and then she got possessed by the mind of a millennia-old magic android, whose previous shell was modeled after a female elf but was I guess technically genderless...? I don't know what the fuck gender that villain counted as.

I misread that as
>A hat disguised as a normal person
and now I wanna play in that campaign

cockslut loli with hag voice

crusty old cockslut dominatrix. she uses illusions to appear young and beautiful until she's mid-coitus with the hero.

like that scene in Conan the barbarian?

why pick one? make her a shapeshifter

I don't think I ever saw that scene, actually. I was more thinking that she did it that way to either motivate her enemies to kill themselves or to get as far away from her as possible.

bonus points if you can manage to get the players to fall for it multiple times by her using disguises.

>crusty old wizard abandons the confines of his own flesh to become the domineering cockslut he's always dreamed about

Both

youtube.com/watch?v=479j--VXtrc

I'll go with cockslut, but have her gradually become more deformed and monstrous as she grasps for power beyond mortal understanding.

Get out of here Balalaika.

Remember that scene from "The Shining" where Jack meets a super hot babe, makes out with her and then she turns into a corpse-like old woman?
Well, that but with your players as Jack.

Crusty old hag and her ridiculous cockslut daughter. Hag used to use slut to lure people into her fucking pot, angling to marry hagspawn slut into royalty now that she's mature. Slut tells the party the plot when confronted, begs them to stop her mother before she swaps their bodies, gets the secrets hag withheld to keep control of her and unlocks her own transformation to full hag.

Most predictable thing in the world that they'll fall for.

>Cringe
Ugh

>Ugh
Ick

A conventionally attractive, but not "hot" or "sexy" woman in her mid-30s at the youngest to late 40s at the oldest, fighting out of love for her husband and children.

Fight me.

If that's what you want to roll with, then why not?

The primordial mother of monsters (Tiamat, Echidna, Angrboda, Shub-Niggurath, Ragnorra, ect.)

>posting farm animals

>BBEG

Ugh.

>Crusty old hag or ridiculous cockslut dominatrix?
neither

Cockslut dominatrix

You're a newfag and the meme you're trying to force is shit. Lurk more.

BBEG is dumb and you getting so upset about people reacting to it is what makes people want to keep triggering you,

Blue board user. FUCK. Censor that shit at least

Why not both?

Neither.

>BBEG

this except the opposite
it would be like a princess diaries-esque makeover except evil

>not finding this woman to be hot
You sir might be a little gay

Would turn evil for a night to get in her pants

>both
how is that even a question

petite, overwhelmingly smug, and perfectly androgynous (until fully undressed) cold-hearted manipulator

Crusty old hag, fucking duh.

Baba Yaga, the Voodoo Lady, even Oz's Wicked Witches - all of these are both archetypical villains AND archetypical mentors.

Hell, what do you think was the inspiration fro KotoR's Kreia?

Forgot the picture.

Relevant to this thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk9EEpPQ7A4

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Exactly.

Hags can be cute to!

youtube.com/watch?v=P5UV05FAXns

Cockslut dominatrix, so my high-Charisma character can either save/seduce her to the side of good or agree to become her concubine in exchange for her stopping her evil plans.

>hag

Cockslut hag and crusty old dominatrix

squish

>BBEG

Disgusting.

Neither.

Go for a realistic story. Someone abused by all male adults around her growing up, never able to trust, and you have someone who hates half the population and is working actively to kill men. Bam, modern, and character that is not just purely evil but was made so.

>I was raped therefore the world must suffer

I’m sick of this fukin trope

That's extremely overdone and also brings up a double standard, which is that if it was a man turned evil because of bad treatment from women, he wouldn't receive the slightest bit of sympathy.

>accept that there are different ways to be a villain, and take on the party together.
What if I don't want to accept that?

...or just make her an ambitious power-hungry warlord that wants to destroy/conquer the world because no reason, she just wants shit to die.

There's old saying that hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Not sure if rape is particularly scornful, but I can imagine that some would see it that way.

All I know is that the banjo kazooie bad end gave me a childhood boner

>if it was a man turned evil because of bad treatment from women, he wouldn't receive the slightest bit of sympathy

>No matter how oft I tipped mine hat with a heartfelt "m'lady", the fairer sex would not afford me the honor of their time! Wenches! Wenches all!

Yeah, but then she does for no fucking reason on some side plot

Maybe she can use that as a lure to trick White Knights into lowering their guard beforeDOOMBOLTOTHEFACE

BOTH!

Thank you for proving my point.

Old hags, please.
I'm a faggot so I don't care for sex appeal anyway.