How would you design a prison for indimensional threats?

How would you design a prison for indimensional threats?

I think you call that a "grave" instead.

At this point people are less likely to come back from prison than the dead.

Specially designed demiplane with parmanent time stop. Problem fucking solved.

Is it even worth having these super jails? All those resources for a few thousand crazys and only adding feud to their madness by total isolation. Might as well have them eat a bullet sandwich. It be easier and you can use the remains for fertilizer. As for dimensional beings being taken in, the prison must have devices that grounds them in our laws of physics where they can't just spontaneously combust the building and leave.

Put in rocket, shoot at guys you don't like.

>interdimensional threats
>jail
For what purpose? Are you afraid of interdimensional lawyers?

I hope you realize that a death sentence takes as much money if not more (I think it's actually more in US), and you still have to spend time and personnel to support the holding facilities. Unless you're talking about some third-world shithole where they shoot people for reading books or something.

Never ending, the prison exists on a constantly expanding plane staffed by imortal robots, if a prisoner trys to reach the end of the prison they'll never catch up due to how fast it expands.

Maybe not for the taxpayers, but it's certainly worth it for the companies that operate them.

For fucks sake just bring the guilitine back

Sure, I'm all for lynching serious criminals, but you know full well that there will be A SHITTON of misfires. A metric fuckton.

It's more politically correct to cut off people from society until they go insane while in the mean time milking tax payers.

yes- just "kill" the eldritch abomination which is alien to the concept of death

Why do you even think imprisoning it would be easier than "killing" it?

We're talking interdimensional threats.
You're more likely to find Superhitler who genocide jews and fags across ten different realities, Turboyawheh who personally enslaved trillions and expects total obedience or some shit than your good ol' kinda racist neighbour that got scared one night and shot a black kid that was on his lawn, searching for his lost ball.

because immortality =/= omnipotence

last time I checked, eldritch abominations were much more potent that your average Joe.

which is why you need some extra-dimentional supermax to contain them

SCP

>"let's keep all this dangerous shit in one place and see what happens"
no

SCP has multiple facilities for different things, buddy.
it's not just one megacomplex where they cram every reality-distorting piece of junk into one room.

That changes nothing in my argument. They still hold dangerous shit near other dangerous shit and (canonically) have breaches etc.

so what's your solution to holding and managing SCPs? zero points for saying 'i destroy them'.

Dump them on Earth-2.

I remember the foundation having some extra-dimensional tech. Throwing all that shit out of our universe is the safest bet. Sucks to be people from other universes, but oh well.

so you don't actually have one other than an even more flawed version of 'i destroy them'
rip

Dude, they have a fucking reality portal. Are you genuinely daft.

Mirror world is already filled with 60 ft monsters that eat people, just stick them in there and close the portal behind them.

The thing is most scps would be horrible in the wrong hands, some aren't transferable like the shadow grandpa.

Some are good like scp-999

So don't send those. But death-o-dile and hell statue can walk through.

I would protect the people from interdimensional threats by keeping said threats in a separate dimension. You know, like how we do it today.

What, the organization known for regular containment breaches and incredibly irresponsible testing and containment procedures? I wouldn't trust the fuckers to watch my sandwich, lest it somehow kill a few dozen D-class.

This guy gets it. Even Doctor Who did this in a really obscure, unfinished serial; you build a jail that takes extreme fuckery to travel to and from, and then suspend all prisoners in time.

You know the ending of the Doctor Who two-parter "The Family of Blood?"
Like that.

It's not the killing that costs. It's the judicial process, lawyer fees...

Or you just simplify it and do Shada like
suggests

SCP was great until it was massive and we knew loads about how they operated and they had a massive roster of mostly mediocre uninteresting objects.

It was like you'd stumbled on a scattered pile of files some harried civil servant had accidentally left behind, with enough missing and removed you didn't really know what was going on, but with enough left that you wish you'd never found it.

With a time paradox.

If you're talking real interdimensional shit, then a time paradox is literally the only correct answer.

>The universe is a prison for interdimensional threats

Is that Todd Howard in a jumpsuit?

>the most dangerous criminals in the United States
>Richard Reid, the fucktard who tried to light a shoe bomb with a match because he was too dumb to bring a lighter