So what would the stereotypical fedora-wearing neckbeard of a fantasy setting be...

So what would the stereotypical fedora-wearing neckbeard of a fantasy setting be? Elfaboos would be the obvious counterpart to real-life weeaboos, but I think we can go deeper than that.

dead

Like this thread?

No...NO....I kid.......

I say a wizard, say what you want about humans these days being soft, they are also aware of scientific methods that took a thousand years to develop and have a 'world knowledge' (not experience) that would make most Wizards look barbaric in comparison.

IT WILL NOT DIE
I won't let it!

I suspect most of them would be dwarves
>neckbeards
>abhors sunlight
>tendency to over eat and drink
>bears horrible grudges against showers.
>hates everyone not like them
>would be happier staying in a small room crafting than going out on adventures

Did you do this on purpose?

yes

Underrated thread.

>the dark fire will not avail you, chad of udĂșn

>when the illusion that you're posting with a bunch of sweaty neckbeards is shattered and you realize we're all just shy, agoraphobic and somewhat embittered qt twinks who probably have cute angry faces
I love you Veeky Forums

I kek'ed

>I'm Adam Savage.
>And I'm Jaime Hyneman.
>And today on Neckbusters...

Given the stream of elfboos rushing to defend their knife eared waifus and shittin on dorfs, I doubt that.

Wizards

I caught one too

Gnomes or Halflings.

>the virgin LAMAL
>The CHAD ERIOIOIRE

wizard v rogue

Has anyone every flipped the trope of Elfaboo and made a Human-boo?
Goals: Find a boyfriend-less human girlfriend
Quirk: Unintentionally offensive "OH WOW a brewing barrel! The hops need to ferment for only a year? Isn't that a long time for you humans?"
"Man you guys are great, its a shame how quick you get old. Your great grandpa was a really swell guy! Did he ever tell you about who your real great grandpa was?"
"wow look at this primitive architecture, so awesome!"

Those quotes are meant to be sort of condescending, but ideally this character is well-intentioned.

He'd need to be a somewhat failure of an elf, maybe ugly or out of shape. His solution for this is to wear some out-of style hat. All of the human girls would be repulsed, even if they like elvish men.

He's only in (insert human town) to teach elvish, but he is interested in moving into a house.

Sorry your thread is about neckbeard fedoras, is on to something.
What are all the qualities of a neckbeard/fedora?
Shut in
Has 'friends' over the aethernet
Out of shape, yet confident due to hat
Creature of habit
Horrid hygene
Psuedo-intellectual (perhaps a quest-giver who leads the group on a wild goose chase [that could accidentally lead to something world changing])

sounds like removing his hat would be a weakness.

Scribes and Monks are the neckbeards of the past.

>he heard about half-elves
>he's all like
>WHY WON'T THESE BITCHES FUCK ME, I MEAN PRETTY MUCH EVERY SINGLE HALF WAS A KING OR SOME SHIT. IT'S LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE RAISED ABOVE THEIR MEAN STATION BY MY SPERM.

>scribes and monks
The people who were all like "I am so sick of posting", "oh lord, let the night come so that I can quit posting" and "my eyes are failing, my hand hurts and my back is killing me, but I managed to give you these (yous)"?

They were the paid troll brigade.

>Has 'friends' over the aethernet

I'm friend with important Spelljammers, you know.

fpbp

Only modern society allows such faggotry to live.

Else

that still doesn't mean they aren't dwarves. Gimly nearly came in his pants over three elf hairs. pretty sure there's a number of elfboo dwarfs happy to harp on about Elvin culture and how hot elf girls are while shitting on their fellow dorfs.

>filename

There's a subset of elf-obsessives in Shadowrun who get plastic surgery to look more elfin. Absolutely no one but themselves like them.

Christ, that was the most repugnant, insufferable bitch in all of Cyrodiil. Ironic that she's one of Mehrune's cultists, though.
"I hate all the gods except for the one that hates me for existing. He's swell."

This, they really were, they even wrote memes to each other., Hence the Knights fighting Snails thing.

We did this years ago.

A Dandy.

My current campaign's villain is the entitled princeling of a cold northerly country. After the country became the victim to yet another wave of pirate raids, he stole from what was left of the treasury and fled overseas to cosmopolitan Mercutia to become a famous merchant. In order to disguise himself, "blend in," and impress people, he started affecting exotic behaviors and apparel, like wearing a turban and referring to himself as a Sultan of a faraway land.

The locals, of course, all know that he looks nothing like anybody from East Ibris, especially because plenty of them were from there originally, and are uniformly baffled why a man who was clearly born somewhere in Comm would show up and pretend to be from elsewhere. His oddness don't mean his money isn't real, though, so despite popular gabs about the "Sultan of Insanity," he has yet to be openly mocked. That's bad business!

To round out the whole mess, he's recently become a warlock. After learning that a few of the other merchants around him got rich in the first place using their knowledge of magical lore, he got jealous and immediately set about summoning a spirit that would give him the powers he, a member of royalty, so obviously deserved. The spirit he contracted with is currently doing its best to exploit his charge's sense of superiority and entitlement and twist them towards evil, and finding the job remarkably easy.

A Dandy actually gives a shit about his appearance and fashion. Neckbeards in a fantasy setting are the guys who get put into Monasteries at a young age so they can stop embarrassing their family.

S-shutup s-s-scrub! Just because you call me c-c-cute doesn't change a thing!

>40 pages
>40 PAGES
Remember kids, never make a joke that humiliates you more than it is to whoever you're making fun of

A dandy is more like a modern hipster