XRP - Ripple

XRP? More like XCEL, pajeet. Enjoy (((their))) bags retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

w3c.github.io/payment-handler/
discord.gg/ZHtnrdq
linkedin.com/pulse/dogecoin-can-now-redeemed-paypal-funds-via-bitflur-service-bebow/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another angry low iq poltard absolutely BTFO

were your hands shaking while you posted this? You sad mouthbreathing virgin ;)

Jews win again, yet you call the jews inferior. Tsk tsk goy

>Pol btfo the coin

(((their))) bags are full of money, you imbecile.

I bought ripple at 0.15 and sold at 0.22. Made some nice profits, you losers just dont know shit

You stupid fucks....

XRP is going to be the standard soon using ILP and Payments over the web...

w3c.github.io/payment-handler/

What bags? I got in super early like anyone with an IQ above 20 lol. I made more money than you ever did in your entire life. Felt so good to sell :^)

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs's share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. The company is always working on creating new partnerships and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (like Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators, more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

PayPal coin coming out tomorrow, gonna have all the same qualities

70% of the coins can be dumped at any time, i hate ripple fags

The fuck are you saying.

Bullshit.

>The supply is fixed
kek stop spreading fud you fucking moron, total supply is 100b and they can generate them at anytime
enjoy holding bags

YOU FUCKING RETARDS TOLD ME NOT TO BUY "CRIPPLE" WHEN IT WAS

Isn't bullshit you imbecile fuck, do your research

For the future.

hes not lying, it wont happen though

>I didn't get aboard the moon train
>I'll make a thread insulting said coin and coin hodlers

Congrats user, you really showed us. Much feelings hurt, wow

50% gainz every day! GET IN OR STAY POOR FAGGET
discord.gg/ZHtnrdq

Sure it wont user, suuuuuuurrrrrreeee it won't. Trust (((us)))

If he isn't, post a fucking sauce.

Do you know what breach of contract is? These guys are partnered with banks and have real contracts unlike most of the other shit coins that get posted on this board. If they ever did that without announcing it first they'd be royally screwed 5 ways til sunday.

/biz is jizzing all over xrp... hmm

Fpbp

This right here

This.

And? What is your point you fucktard? That is like saying a coin advisor is trump.. this just makes it worse, the majority of ripple are held by banks whenever they dump you'll be seing a significant decrease in value happen within minutes.

Soo XRP is like RLX then, at early stage? Maybe that's why JPM got onboard with that one

2018 EOY price prediction?

support this scam coin and get fucked over by the fucking banksters yet again

>look i posted how mad i am in another thread

MAD
>at
>a
>coin

these kids are so naive

XRP -> BTC -> DOGE -> FIAT
linkedin.com/pulse/dogecoin-can-now-redeemed-paypal-funds-via-bitflur-service-bebow/