You are to be reborn into the 40k universe with all your memories...

You are to be reborn into the 40k universe with all your memories. You gain the knowledge required to fit into your next life.

What race do you come back as?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUuvHPr4BGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Squat.

Human

Dark Eldar

Necron

C'tan.
Cut a deal with the necron to not get shattered.
Rule the galaxy with godlike power.

You didn't say it had to be a playable race.

Dark Eldar (female).

Eldar, they still have the most chill and pleasant life. The chance that I wake up in one of the Craftworlds really heavy under fire is rather small. And if I want this kind of life I can choose to take an aspect or become a ranger. Or join some pirates and become a degenerate until I'm getting drunk on pain juice in Commorragh.

Daemon.

>immortal
>powerful
>have the chance to become a god

Human. Spire noble of a prosperous world. Access to almost everything a human could want including adventure should I decide to lead. Military formation.

Either that or son of someone with a hereditary rogue trader charter.

Yea like a 5/infinity chance, and 5 is pushing it.

>hereditary rogue trader charter.

Make it
>only child of a hereditary rogue trader charter.
and you've pretty much got it. Last thing you need is for siblings trying to murder you in an attempt to steal it from you.

Still got sweet powers and immortality.

>cut a deal with the Necron to not get shattered

and they'll totally gonna go for it

>daemon
>chance to become a god

daemons are a part of their patron diety. you are a walking, semi inteligent toenail.

Human of course. Who would want to be a dying xenos species?

>Ork.
>I will be the greenest.

Whoops, random reply.

Felinid

>using shitty new lore
Please.

shattering of C'tan is newcron lore. and daemons being part of their diety is as old as Chaos.

youtube.com/watch?v=iUuvHPr4BGk

>tfw you will never be a space marine
>tfw you will never have the honour of caring for the chapter's precious geneseed
>tfw you will never come to the aid of a fallen brother and restore him to continue fighting in the name of our righteous crusade
why even live

Eldar SEEMS like a good idea, but if you die... enjoy being tortured for all eternity

I hate to say it... but human or tau is probably the safest answer... or Ctan

probably a standard humie, but I'd be cool with Eldar.

>and they'll totally gonna go for it
I have all the knowledge I need to convince them. They were mostly angry at the deceiver anyway.

Only correct choice

No...only choice

As a human sex slave in Commorragh

>Not wanting to be part of the best god BDSM parties

I'm going to have to say enslavers. The fact that anything you come into range with could become a part of your harem is pretty sweet.

And when I say anything I mean anything, anything from an empty warhound titan to an eldar chick is fair game.

They also have the upsides of being a daemon with none of the downsides as they are warp-dwelling lifeforms. They can also travel ftl and aren't dependent on chaos cults to get pulled into the material world.

>torture slave
FTFY.

Torture and sex are the same thing in commorgah.

>Exceptions: Many, many beings and entities in the Warhammer 40,000 galaxy could claim to be an exception to being enslaved. However, Enslavers seem capable of controlling absolutely anything with an unstoppable combination of psychic trickery and sheer mental force, so for these (slightly tenuous) reasons ALL units can potentially be enslaved, even vehicles, Necrons, Tyranids, Daemons etc, etc. Units without a Leadership characteristic count as having Ld 10. Enslavers count as psykers but their Enslavement dice cannot be countered by any known means, such as psychic hoods or Runes of Warding.

Source- creature feature, geedubs

No, did you also know that you get eternally tormented by Slaanesh after your painful death?

Lets take a look at our options

>human
If we are going to reborn as a totaly random human chances are of living a half decent life is almost non existant. You may live in a hive literaly eating shit for the rest of your life, or be born in an agri world where you slave away your life as a peasant. Your best choice is by joining the pdf than imperial guard which i assume is always looking for volunteers. Incredibly enough joining the guard would increase your life standarts if not life expectancy in most cases.
Though in pdf both will marginally increase, considering they mostly sit in the barracks.
I would probably choose this one.

>Eldar
Eldar have very strick and regimented lifes, where seeking luxury is akin to sin. You need to be a very dedicated person in an eldar society. Granted it seems like the best choice but as another user pointed out dying is..problematic to say the least.

>Dark Eldar
A very,very competitive environment that also needs both a dedicated individual and a particularly cruel one to survive. Remind yourselves that you are always one step away from getting raped in the ass with a barbed wire dildo. Death is also problematic for them.

>Tau
It is only good if you are fine with being mindcontrolled by the great leader. Oh and the reason of your continued existance is only thanks to great powers of the galaxy having more important things to do.

>Necrons
Well,you are a mindless automaton.

>Tyranids
Seriously?

>Squats
Who?

>Orks
Truth to be told ,going by the averages orks have the most carefree and ..fun life amongst our choices here. If you die you die ,if you live you live giving dakka to any zog you encounter, simple brutal but probably fullfilling.

>You have all memories
If you were to return as a Necron you have to be at the very least Lychguard
Anything below that hasn't got any real memories or feelings

You forgot about jokero, hrud, and enslavers and other rare races like them.

40k has lots, and i mean lots of minor xenos races. If i had to write about everyone of them it would take too much time and i am not well versed in all of their lores. Feel free to write about them if you want.

This is objectively the best choice.

Old One.

Jokero is the best race.
>strong as a monkey
>strong as a monkey with robot bits
>the best race with technology
>non-warp based ftl
>rings of doom
>nobody has survived space combat with their ships.
>can leave the Milky Way to hang out with tyranids and orks.

Human
Immediately make pact with all five chaos gods

>willingly selling your soul for crappy mutations and the ability to become a chaos spawn

Why tho.

>Crappy mutations and the ability to become a chaos spawn
Because in the grand scheme of things the only thing that truly matters is that which you determine matters.

Even if the Tyranid win and nom the galaxy even the most miniscule loss in energy transfer will eventually mean they will shamble to a halt. The last tyranid a pitiful creature struggling to survive with no sustenance starving to death failing at the very purpose it destroyed so much to achieve.

If the Chaos gods win they lose all of the humans they so desperately need to actually exist and peter out into nothingness

Orks win and...nothing forever, its just Orks existing in perpetuity never rising above or degenerating below what they currently are

So I go to chaos because it embodies so many things in life which I enjoy and find meaningful.
Change, honor, love, experiences both high and low.

They are life. They ARE meaning distilled or so I choose to believe.

And when they die, if I somehow live that long I will simply move on to the next thing, which embodies change, a principle of Tzeentch.

It is a wonderful and terrible existence, both which are necessary for a full life.

>not gaining immunity to disease and becoming typhoid marry (nurgle), increased intelligence (teenzch), a devoted and pure waifu that will never betray you (slaneesh), the ability to rip and tear (khorne), and an aura of apathy that makes everyone else not give a shit about what you are doing (malal) in exchange for your soul and occasionally growing a tentacle.

Yea but I could get all of that with the ad mech, and more.

Crypteks are even better.

Loyalist beastman.

>ad mech
Have fun getting your dick/cooch removed because it interferes with your devotion to the machine god

Why sell out your soul (which was gonna get eaten anyway after I die) for the chance to become an immortal daemon?
Gee what a mystery

I mean its not like I get magic powers, super strength, complete and permanent bliss, or get to indulge in greater and greater indulgences all with the promise of promotion up the ethereal ranks if I do my job good enough.

Sure some parts might suck, but what lifestyle in 40K doesn't aside from the very top 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% of human society? And they are always getting murdered at age 40 anyway

Never said you have to do that, you can stay mostly human until you reach magos and then why not? Flesh is weak and magos get the best stuff.

>Getting a computer virus in your "brain"
Fucking hell no thank you

Tech-priests do alright. Jotaro are the best tech race ever.

Daemon princes have a nasty habit of being crapped on by grey knights. Who can do anything from banishing you to erasing you from existence.

That's not counting the amount of work you have to put in to become a chaos spawn, let alone a daemon prince. And the gods are fickle and often curse or throw out daemon princes who don't constantly entertain.

No thank you.

They have things that can remove that stuff, the ad mech aren't huge idiots. Keep in mind that they have kept ~20000 year old tech going. That's a pretty good track record.

What would I want to be? A Hive Tyrant.

...What would I probably be? A human blank.

>If the Chaos gods win they lose all of the humans they so desperately need to actually exist and peter out into nothingness
Doubtfull. There are humans living and reproducing in daemon worlds

>Knows that gods are real
>Don't want to worship them

>knows that gods exist
>picks the worst ones

Why tho.

>Daemon prince
I'd settle for being a sorcerer or cult leader, hell middle management cultist would be fine with me too

Set myself up in a hive city, send out starving orphans to collect data slates for me for a few scraps of mystery meat while I sit back and ponder the mysteries of the universe

>Worst ones
What exactly is so bad about the chaos gods?

The fact that they actually don't give a crap about you or even the universe you live in.

Even gork and mork have more stakes in this universe than the chaos gods.

>The fact that they actually don't give a crap about you or even the universe you live in.
Who cares?
I don't need a cosmic caretaker. I'm going to be a human and shape the world around me to suit my needs, whatever tools and environmental resources I have at my disposal I will use.

In this case, daemonic tools might be the easiest to reach, as every other method of gaining power in 40K comes with much stricter rules on how you use and get them.

Because the other gods are Gork and Mork, and they dislike anyone that isn't green or the eldar gods that are still alive, but you're not a eldar and they don't give a fuck about you.

You forgot about the man emperor and the Omnissiah. And the c'tan.

They're all out for your souls? Everyone in chaos is batshit insane. You're either a peasant, where instead of a incompetent Imperial governor you have a cruel tyrant of a Chaos Lord. Or if you're a dedicated worshipper you'll either die horribly in combat or some ritual, or end up as a chaos spawn.

Mental illness isn't exactly fun, and if you're say a dark eldar at least you'll have some tricknology.

>Id be quite content to be a Sslyth.
>the greatest sought after body guards in the galaxy and best paid.
>working dirrectly for dark eldar arcons.
>four arms to shoot and stab with in battle.
>giant vennom fangs to bite with aswell as the abillity to swallow your foes in battle.
>Cool looking ghost plate armour and high tech dark eldar weponary.
>The powerful reptillain puppet masters behind every event in the universe inlcuding the births of the four chaos gods, the warp storms during the age of strife and even the horrus hersery.

Tau Ethereals have objectively the best life, but if I can't ensure that then Eldar is the least likely to suck.

getting a meat virus in your "brain" Objectively worse.

The chaos god of chaos undivided.

These guys. They seem fun.

Then it's time to paint myself green and start a brawl. And if they don't like it...TO HELL WITH THEM

>travel the stars
>"fight" petty non-galaxy-ending wars as a merc
>enjoy exotic meals
>develope badass mutations

But why not reincarnate as a Daemon to begin with?

The Emperor is not a god.
The Omnissiah depends, some claim he's the Emperor, other claim he's a aspect of Chaos and others claim he's the Void Dragon.

Either way, only one of them can truly be considered divine

user, can I be your Daemon Prince?

I would want to be a Mekboy.

Ork culture is pure war, expression and joy are gained from battle and blood. I would wish to be blessed with a dream, one inspired by Gork and Mork, to create a war machine in their image. In the midst of a great WAAAGH! I would bring my death machine into the heart of battle, gaining greenskin clout by the sheer destruction brought by my baby. Should I die, it would be during blissful combat, the only good death known by the Ork. There is no political strife that isn't accompanied by battle, no artistic project meant to bring anything other than carnage. My lifestyle wouldn't be so corruptible, it is simple and pure.

Sadly for you, you would still have your human memories, which means you'll never truly enjoy the Ork lifestyle

Yu'vath might be fun.

Why is it even a question?

Why are they called races when they are clearly different species.

Techpriest

Ork. I iz gonna be da best mekboy evah.

Or a Grot oiler. Life sucks and will continue like that

Many of them doesn't belong to the same kingdom(the biological term)

Human, fuck aliens.

Citation the last one.

One of the things that exists outside the webway that give even vecht a moment of pause.

I'd be an Ork, we all know that life for humans is shit in 40k. Eldar get raped by a god when they die, Necrons and nids are 99.999999% mindless, emotionless husks. Tau are waiting to be horrifically murdered by admech robots and their life just sounds shit. Daemons are just essentially enslaved to the will of their God like that other user said.

If I'm an ork I'm still going to die horribly but I'm going to love every second of beating the shit out of everything around me and love the fact that my head is being melted by a flamer because at least I'm dying fighting.

If I get to chose the role of a race I'd be a titan or Knight princeps because fuck your stupid bugs or space marines, 20 mile tall walking fortresses are the coolest things in the whole setting and I have an eternal freind(s) in the form of the machine spirit(s of my ancestors).

If I was smart I'd be a high ranking ecclesiarch or something but I'm not, I just want to go kill stuff in a big robot.

You can't fuck aliens, it's a heresy

The more the merrier!

Depends on how radical you are.

But it's a daemonotte, which means that it has a dick

Depends. About 50% have something underneath.

It's like a roulette of shame.

Chaos God
Boring but logical choice

Mid to high level human tzeentch cultist. If I'm going to die and get my soul eaten by a warp entity, I may as well get cool magic powers out of it.

Ork.

>Oh and the reason of your continued existance is only thanks to great powers of the galaxy having more important things to do
>This is what anti-Taufags believe
There have been fullblown extermination crusades sent against the Tau and they've all been BTFO by the blueberries. Stop memeing.

Ork Mekboy!

Yeah, but then the tyranids showed up and changed the imperium's focus.

Any other race such as the necrons or the orks could take the entire tau empire. The only thing keeping them alive is the general apathy and the fact that most races have something better to do then kill fish people who can't even fight better than a normal human.

Tarellian.
Use my knowledge to carve out a Tarellian empire of spess lizardmen.
Liberate the C'Tan shards from the Necrons.

1st for Ogryn... cause I've always wanted a big ****