Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1824: Last Hero Jumper Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55563737/#55568249
forums.spacebattles.com/posts/40546340/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can Jumper make communism viable?

Jumper is the beast of possibility, they can make anything possible.

Sure, just turn the population into insects and communism will run like a charm.

there's perks that in one of the paradox grand strategy games and another thing that would help with that In ACTRAISER

Hey Val, is the Nine Divine Skills thing in Waltraute’s Marriage actually based on skill, or is it some kind of magic/innate power of some sort?

Asking because I'm wondering how to enhance it further. Like, would already having super senses help with Perception? I want to see infinity.

Also, how good is the Perception you share with others? Planetary instead of interplanetary range?

Could jumper make the middle east safe?

How do you jumpers like your meat?

sureThat's easy, you just have to change everybody's religions

>Black Ogre
>will resize to fit any
>Be Godzilla

Kumagawa: [Everyone meet our new classmate and fellow Minus, Gojira-Kun]

Jumper: GRAAAAAAAA

Medium well.

Who were your favorite rivals?

>pic
I shouldnt laugh but I did

Anyway, Medaka Box update.

Capstone Booster Booster part has been removed entirely, whilst the now General Perks have been increased in price slightly.

Think that's it. Any further feedback is welcome, though I am going to bed very shortly and will have to get back on any comments.

Not really skill, that's just a name. It's just enhancements to those specific attributes.

Well, it'd stack, sure?

Planetary seems good.

Sapient

I cant stand red meat for the most, but I love a good salmon. If I have to eat beef or something I prefer it in a hearty stew.

My Jumper sure couldn't. Liberty Prime is his spirit animal.

>Medium
A man of taste, I s-
>Well
Out of my fucking thread.

Either medium rare or still on the run.

>capstone booster part removed

Aww...I liked those. Do you think you could still come up with abilities similar to them if you experimented hard enough with new Abnormalities/Skills you invent over thousands of years?

Dead. Jumper hungers for the flesh of the formerly living!

If you tell a restraunt anything less they cook it rare user.

Possibly.

Rare.

Legendary if they've got it.

Should I give Jumper Window In The Wall?

>not cooking your own steak
I'm beginning to see the problem.

why are Legendary Hero and Medaka Sue they 1200 points if they aren't capstone boosters anymore? I thought the extra 200 Was forthe capstone boosting effect.

Wait, so are the capstone boosted capstones just gone now? I really liked some of them.
Also, is Equality Through Inequality limited to two things/traits/powers?

Have some grammar mistakes/weird wordings with that:

>it seems like our powers really are too integral to your being
>they grow out of ending such silly delusions
>For any effect that target a person specifically
>even those without supernatural word language powers
>changing that knowledge that everyone you have
There's too much space between Minus Me and Just Like Me

>I confuse fast food with restaurants

Hey Val Mil-Tan here wants to be a magical girl, is it possible with All-Fiction to erase the uhh looks of his muscles and possibly erase the man parts of them to turn them into a girl with it?

>apstone Booster Booster part has been removed entirely
Was that really necessary? I liked various of those. Couldn't just another perk like "I Wanna Be The Strongest Hero" take the place?

That's heartening to know, although I would just like to point out that from last thread there seem to be more people in favor of the capstone boosts than not and as you said there's no obligation to take the boosts; now as I am one of them I'll be the first to admit you'd probably take this with a grain of salt.

I thought the system before where there's a -200 CP discount to get the power with the capstone boosts worked quite well actually, but if it's a question of the cap boost perks being powerful in their own right (which is completely understandable), what about just adding a +200 surcharge to get the boosts instead?

Anyone else want to chime in on this?

What does The End mean when it says you need to be able to "physically use" the ability? That you just need to have the organ/biological component if there is one, or more like TUL that you need to have the potential in general, biological component or no?

>Special Body
>can be bought multiple times
A shame Carl isn't here to take advantage of it.

If you'd find it entertaining.

Because I was going to increase their cost anyway, as I mentioned last thread.

For now.
Nope.

Thanks.

Hmm...that's an idea. I'll note it down for later though, I can already feel my mind slowing down for bed.

Think I'll probably just change it to the 500 perk in the morning, once I have a clear head.

Well, pretty sure it says but it's like TUL, you just need the basic potential for it. You can't copy the sharingan with no chakra system, you can't copy a power based on a physical organ if you have no body etc etc

Personally, I would've thought Abnormal/Flask Plan Prototype would have been a good boost as well, though unfortunately you structured your origins around that.

Eh? What, the item? That's a bit of a weird boost.

I was hoping Carl got to Fate for the exact same reason. Not judging mind you, I have similar plans come the Extra update

>Ey, you da king of all da heroes, or just dese schmucks and their girly-boy Harry Potter wannabe loser buttbudies? Cuz you don't wanna make me take of mah pants. Trust me, you will NOT like me when I ain't got no pants

If I cook it myself I dont worry, I cook it till Im happy and eat it.

Think he meant you being a prototype of the plan itself on the way to being completed.

>Think I'll probably just change it to the 500 perk in the morning, once I have a clear head.

That sounds like a good compromise to me, and fitting with how big a deal being the main character is in the series. Also I was going to say something about Devil Style but then I noticed there seems to be a perk with it's effect anyway so it's all good. Don't even mind the cost when Devil Style intended up being instrumental in the buildup to Ihiko's defeat anyway.

Goodnight, Val!

Well not the item, but being a Not Equal. Seeing as how the whole concept of the Flask Plan is based around boosting people and giving them supernatural skills.

That...still makes no sense to me.

Devil Style is offered in the jump, the perk is similar but much larger in it's breathde of effect.

Oh...nah.

>Hmm...that's an idea. I'll note it down for later though, I can already feel my mind slowing down for bed.
Thanks. Good night!

Yeah, see y'all tomorrow anons.

Honestly, those general perks and All Fiction seem way too cheap for the price. All Fiction, you could spend just your starting CP and stipend and walk away with one of the most powerful abilities in the setting without even dipping into drawbacks. For the former two, just an additional 200 CP.

Honestly, All Fiction is neither the strongest ability in the setting nor is this a thing that doesn't happens in most Jumps.

It takes 1000 CP to replicate a part of character here (with the right origin), where in other jumps you can get get two or three relevant characters with a few drawbacks.

In large quantities.

ONE of the strongest abilities in the setting. Also, >inter-jump balance .

...I don't get it, WHY is it called the Beast of Possibility?

So can I use Concept Ball to just ignore Anshin’s immunity to copying?

So you can spend all of your CP to get an ability that, while pretty damn strong, still isn't in the top 3 of the setting? Seems fine to me.

Making you the final boss of the setting with only 200 CP plus your initial 1000 CP is a bit much.

I'm not talking about inter-jump balance. Yes, it's one of the strongest abilities and takes away all your starting budget. What's the problem?

Which of these statements is most compelling to you, /jc/?

>I've lost everything.
>I'll make them pay.
>You can't save me.

>I'll make them pay.

>>I'll make them pay.

If you're asking most compelling, "you can't save me" interests me beyond the edgy premise. There are plenty of vengeance stories, not a lot of stories about wallowing in self-pity.

I don't get the limit on Lip Service. Ajimu didn't lost her power when she reclaimed it even through it had been modified.

>A deal's a deal

The "top 3" of the setting include someone with effectively every power that exists, someone who can effortlessly kill that person, and someone who has the potential to acquire any power she comes across. They're pretty massive outliers. It only costs your starting budget and doesn't actually put you in any notable risk to immedoately obtain that power, is what the problem is.

Medaka Box Jumpchain CYOA
[I Won, I Won, I Won]-+100 looks like I'm headed to a nudist colony
Minus
Guest Artist:S.L.B-free for minus should've imported Monique as well
[Just Like Me]-100 discount for minus it's a decent speech craft ability
Concept Ball-400 I don't have any conceptual powers yet but I'm probably gonna need this later
Octopus -200
Bookmaker: bayonets-600 200 taken from stipend effectively -400
Black Ogre free for minus.
[Screw Me]:bayonets-100 discount for minus
#This flask plan is evil,The plot is a death trap,We find a nice American town set up A tower and open up a clinic called Paths to power. Here through A combination of Super martial arts,Teachable magic or super science bodily enhancement We give anyone willing to learn the ability to be better than any normal person in the world pro bono.
Rolling for achievements Roll(1d400)+0: 147,+0 Total:147

>You can't save me.

.. because it was all just a prank, bro.

>Concept Ball
So Exalted perfects are now finally able to take down any other setting?

>I've lost everything.

Can I submit my own?

>You can't make everything I've lost I'll save you

I like this game. Do it again.

They have been for awhile, now. Stuff like Noble Eightfold Path has existed for years now, several of them. Except instead of lessening your doesn't abilities, this just enhances yours. It's effectively the same, but with different fluff.

>>You can't make everything I've lost I'll save you
Word salad

>implying that's not what Val's wanted all along

I missed it from a few threads back , but would this number also work for the age of the universe in Kubera?
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55563737/#55568249

Yeah, sure. It's probably better than the 14 billion, honestly, since Kubera is a Hindu mythology universe, not a real life one.

>Concept Ball + FRESH man powers goes to Exalted
>Deathlord uses his perfect defense charms
>FRESH Jumper destroys him using a pebble

FREEEEEEEESSSSHHH

>B-but my immortal favorite God cannot be ki-
>FRESH

My understanding of Hindu mythology is that the same rule applies to it as it does to supernovas: However big you think it is, it’s bigger than that.

How many Nastika are in a clan?

Could you just have Medaka Sue and The Legendary Hero be 1000 on there own, 1200 with Capstone Booster and a 600 Capstone Booster (I Wanna Be The Strongest Hero maybe) on its own. seems like your throwing the baby out with the bathwater will this.

What are some perks to make my voice more powerful please jc? Im trying to add to my thuums power.

Honestly, when even the SBers consider your jump a powergrab, you maybe start considering if your options are actually appropriate.

Musician Jump, B Flat perk

Shut up timmy. Nobody wants to hear you complaining and trying to chase off the only good jump maker we have.

Anyone got a strategy for Medaka Box's 600cp drawback?

Well, if nothing else, your generic magic booster should improve it. Besides that, there's perks for word/voice magic in NieR and Ciel Nosurge, respectively.

Honestly, when everyone has seen you make this post before, you maybe start considering if your life choices are actually appropriate.

Lol. Probably appropriate that.

Call it a dozen. If it's an OC clan (that is, not one of the canon ones), then there's 2 King Candidates other than the Jumper.

>I think Val's just taunting us at this point.
>forums.spacebattles.com/posts/40546340/
They are just mad that their shitty jumps and ''''challenges'''' didn't got admitted in the drive and other more talented jumpmakers like Heavens or Val could pull it off just by not being so shitty.
But I don't get their complains, Desolate Era was accepted and was made by SBer in a clearly pretty powerful setting full of powerful perks and items.

>Steak
Medium rare, well-seasoned, with roasted garlic chips sprinkled on top.
>Hamburger
Meatloaf with bacon bits and shredded cheese into the mix.
>Pork
Pickled and boiled with a few cloves of garlic, onions, and pepper in the water. Cottage Roll is the best.
>Chicken
In a cream-based soup with shredded carrots, diced onions, and garlic. Toss in cube-sized chicken chunks, pre-cooked, and gnocchi, then add a mound of spinach two or three minutes before serving.

Ragnarok Online has several if you go Bard, including one that allows you to burn a little bit of mana to ensure you voice can be heard clearly even over the dim of battle or at extreme distances.

Or you could just go the Ar Tonelico route and research turning magic into vibrations that can be activated by singing, then planting amplification and transmission towers everywhere.

No clue how you'd do that desu. But reading through the drawback, I think there might be a mistake in it:
>you’ll need to be prepared to fight the girl just short of being a literal God.
I'm pretty sure she has a skill literally called "become God".

Just take Legendary Hero and Concept Ball. Bada-bing, bada-boom, you're done. Maybe pick up some copy protection if you wank Medaka as being able to copy perks.

Nobody cares. It's only a matter of time before she kicks out Red and Worm because their jumps are so low-powered.

At this point if yourr jump is reasonably balanced and well written it can get in.

Wouldn't any anti-copy perks get overwritten by the drawback?

Val said no

And Kubera, and Overlord, and Anima, and others. It seems really silly. It's like they don't understand that context is a thing and why offering perks and abilities near the canon levels is acceptable in a competent jump for a setting that actually focuses on that level of power. They see [powerful perk] and I guess are too dumb to realize that some setting do indeed contain powerful abilities. Guess they're still salty about TVD?

>Guess they're still salty about TVD?
Dude, that series is about immortals magic-punching eldritch Galactus' and noselling conceptual death. It's not their fault you don't know the source material.

>Val making a Worm jump with a 2000 CP Scion's avatar origin
>Val making a MCU jump where being a Celestial is a 1200 CP capstone booster
>Val making a Sherlock Holmes jump with a meme tv Sherlock mental abilities are a 1000 CP capstone booster
>Val making a Black Crusade jump with a 9999 CP chaos god origin
I wouldn't mind
All things considered, Overlord is a pretty shitty jump and actual powergrab (just like everything that Brellin does, really). He needs to understand that perks do not need to be just powers.

And Teh End can't directly copy Styles or Irreversible Destroyer anyway.