BNTY

Why is Veeky Forums so incredibly dumb, this is a prime example of how you retards lose money by jumping from shitcoin to shitcoin and being unable to hold for more than a day.

>Working Unique Product And Platform [x]

>Needed Not Only By Individuals, But Also Other Projects And Companies [x]

>Absolutely Positive And Smart New Idea Given The Crypto Space, Where This Is Needed [x]

>Barely Known, 3 Days On Exchange (Made 500% Gains, Now Correcting And Consolidating) [x]

>Still Barely Known And Gaining Volume

>Just Got Big Attention From Twitter 24h Ago [x]

>One Of The Biggest Youtubers Shilling It youtu.be/6dlm6zm_rzU?t=2m56s [x]

And to think you people are still selling it and FUDing it after making profit already. Including me.

It's just dumb. I know there are few other short term gains to be made out there right now, but how can you fuckers be so blind.

This is DNA, ICX, EMC2, IOTA, XRB, PRL and so on all over again. Where after a day of insane gains and correction the weak hands pussy out and miss the most obvious train in existance, because they are 24h behind the fucking screen and can't rationale their emotions during dip.

Bravo Veeky Forums, thanks for cheap bags @1000sat and see you FOMO in 1 week from now. It's like you hate money.

Other urls found in this thread:

alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Balls deep in BNTY partner.
We will make it. It's only been a couple of days. People freaking out over a correction.

50/50 BNTY and DBC

100% comfy

Company run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.
You might get another little pump, but don't wait too long on this, don't get too greedy.

Seriously though the rhetoric here is getting schizophrenic. Literally 12 hours ago, everyone here was praising BNTY for being the next big thing, saying it was going to go to $.50 by tomorrow. Now its all FUD, "lol you're holding BNTY," and high school bullshit. How many weak-handed underage faggots are on this board?

>ironically the plebbitors with iron hands that held onto DOGE now have tens of thousands of dollars in memecoin years later

>15x ico, I just dumped 20btc worth on you retards yesterday [x]

You are late as fuck user, me as well as my whale friends new about this at fucking presale. We bought 4m between us as soon as it went on etherdelta

I've seen this pasta more than 10 times now on Veeky Forums

stop the copypasta pajeet

A LOT. lol. Don't feel bad, we feed these retards good calls day after day, and they fumble every time.

Everyone selling BNTY for the easy UTK 3x

I'm not gonna compare Pascal (CMO) with Vitalik. However, this kind of FUD could be said for ETH when Vitalik made ETH while being 19 years old.

What this so called kid has achieved is only to be clapped at, if you know any 18 year old kid that has done anything like this in your generation, please point it out to me, because he is more smarter than you and me combined probably.

>doesn't have working blockchain product
Are you fucking retarded? They already have an alpha product out which is ALREADY BEING USED and working:

alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties

>Concept doesn't work

How the fuck it doesn't work? Companies and projects are already using it you pajeet.

>no backing it

Everybody that uses their platform must buy their token in order to use their platform, hence driving the price and demand up.

Everything you are saying is disproved within a minute of reading.

I hodl

Haha, nice copy paste FUD

Right with you brother, we'll ride this ship together.

20m cap and a solid project means 10x is actually realistic. Easy gainz here.

>please point it [him] out to me, because he is more smarter than you and me combined probably
Well he's certainly more smarterer than you.
>Are you fucking retarded? They already have an alpha product out which is ALREADY BEING USED and working:
The alpha isn't operating on the blockchain.

Only at the end do you realize volume and price action are the only things that matter.

Poor fool, now die.

First you lie about the whole thing in copy-pasta, then you continue to reply with even more bullshit.

Congrats, why would I even take you seriously.

I'd say 6m$ volume on KuCoin is quite a good sign for a project with 21m$ MarketCap?

Can you do the math?

I saw a lot of comments earlier today on Veeky Forums where people were asking whether they should sell their BNTY to jump on the UTK coin when UTK was just released and hit an ATH of 2400.

This had an effect on BNTY and DBC since a lot of noobs on Veeky Forums obviously took their money from those coins and put them towards UTK.

Meanwhile UTK is down to ATL 923 and BNTY instead went up.

5 minutes of research would've concluded that UTK in its current state is huge shit-dump since ICO holders already had x4/x5 and even x6 thanks to all these shitnoobs.

Honestly, biz went to shit. Too much of the kind of shit that can't even do a simple 5 minute research to understand WHAT they are doing.

Whatever FUD operation allowed BNTY to go back to $.15 THANK YOU. I just added the easiest $1000 to any coin since I started trading

I know a lot of people jumped into XRP, UTK and I don't even know what else for short term, but holy shit, the absolute FUD over a good project as such. It's just retarded.

I'm not saying to not take profit if you made profit and want take out money or w/e.

But calling this whole thing a shit coin and pajeet PnD, it's just incredible desu.

That's the funny thing about Veeky Forums, poorfags here only chase green candles. You are supposed to chase the RED CANDLES. So many people see something blow up and scramble to get on that train. You get in before the explosion or after the correction not DURING.

>implying Veeky Forums dictates the market.

Only weak handed FUDers sold BNTY. Us real cowboys know how to hold.

Same. We are on the way to the moon.

Will send 120BNTY to anyone who signs up at KuCoin using my ref code.

1HaQx

Reply with your address.

fuck off with your pajeetpasta

Save this

i used your code
BNTY:
0x353451eefcc3393291ed337787253e9ef1325c8e

only whale you know is your mother pajeet

Jew

shit like XRB and XRP's recent price action is why people FOMO. because sometimes waiting for that correction won't work. but you are fundamentally right, how often does shit 5x and keep going

why don't you sign it with your picture beside it. you're gunna be hella embarrassed when this shit coin loses all the last of its steam and plummets

why is this shit exchange so fucking slow? The need better/more servers asap.