Why is this literally doing fucking nothing?

Why is this literally doing fucking nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZHtnrdq
kucoin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's going to the moon, there's whales preventing lift off. Check em.

Because its completely worthless. Only reason people bought it was because they thought it would receieve the same pump that BNTY did. Sell now and buy BNTY.

It would have crashed a lot sooner if this was true.

Because its a scam you fucking retard lmao

terrible advice, avoid BNTY as it's a shitcoin

It just started yesterday. Strap in, we're going to the moon by Monday IMO

HERE WE GO

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

You have no fucking clue what DBC is, do you?

It's not on Huobi, yet.

I'll be there on Monday. And more exchanges after that.

cause no one wants some gay sounding shit called deep brain

Veeky Forums wanted you to buy their bags

i'm dumping first wojack i see

The whale suppression is a real thing. I'm not upset bagholding when a cursory glance at the order book explains it. Once they're done, it should rocket up.

Yes I do.
It was shilled for days by kucoin pajeets alongside oyster, bounty0x and other low effort scams, therefore it's a worthless piece of shit.

It is being kept artificially low, once it hits the chink exchanges come monday watch that shit skyrocket

dump and go to UTK before it explodes

If I were you I would be happy the price is currently low. On Monday the price is going to skyrocket. buy now when you have the chance :D

To add: There were 2-3m sell walls every 10 ethsats. We chewed through 3 of them but lost momentum at 155. As far as I know there were more placed at 165, 175, 185, etc.

no

HOW DOES THE WALL EAT THE OTHER WALL? I TRY! I DON'T KNOW!

it needs to hit critical mass, not enough people know about it yet. Once the popular crypto shillers have finished quietly accumulating, it'll explode.

Company run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.
You might get another little pump, but don't wait too long on this, don't get too greedy.

This is the 4th thread in this current catalog that this exact copypasta is being used in. Really makes you think

Only the 4th? This faggot has his script pasted in any thread that even mentions the ticker. His lust for cocks cannot be quenched.

Holy shit you fucking dumbass.
Read the fucking white paper, you pump and dump chump.

HODL and wait. This is going to 4.3x in about a week. I don't want to say why, as if I reveal how I know this it will blow my whole trading strategy here, but trust me on this. I'm thinking we see one more small dip here, potentially now, or after a coming very small move up. Enter either now, or on the next dip, then be patient.

Same with $ICX next week

Love,

Lain

sorry women are the dumbest things on this planet. just sold.

Starting to take off.

because its scam coin. u trapped by discord pump and dump grps along with kucoin ponzi scheme

go back to /pol/, we only care about money here not incel shit

dude have you even looked at the order books?? it's the most obvious whale manipulation i've ever personally seen

Oh, so you don't love Lain? Don't be surprised when your logins all stop working. It's not wise to insult someone who is the physical manifestation of the wired.

What in the ever loving fuck is going on with the orders on KuCoin?

Market price is .000117 at one point, then someone sells all their DBC for .000107?

None of this shit makes sense!

yeah ive been watching this bounce up and down like a mad cunt on speed

As long as that mad cunt with the 5mil buywall is there, we're solid.

wait........what

i'm sorry. you're right about /pol/ now. it's embarrassing. i'll stop.

he gone

goddammit see

He's back, but instead of .000102 ETH the wall is at .000103

that's so weird...why is he doing that?

Manipulating so he can fuck us all over.

Whale.

Probably has a big sell order too and is trying to raise the price with this sell wall.

Cause you’re impatient

someone please feed me "eating sell walls" and "buy wall just got eaten!"

buy* wall

AI + China is literally the easiest 10x ever

1m+USD invested by NEO founders
enough said

>ADHD kicking in overdrive

It's been out one motherfucking day

Sell this and BNTY and go buy some real coin guys ...

While BNTY made me some money, this shit ain't gonna make you a penny

Because there’s a billion coins in circulation, that means the market cap has to go up by $10M just for the price to increase one cent.

Bad pajeet B A D

just wait for huobi listing, get some profits and drop them

supply has literally nothing to do with movement you fuck
1 coin for 100 usd or 100 coins for 100 USD, market cap moves the same

Swing shitcoins for 50% gainz! Ride the Asian Whale, JOIN discord.gg/ZHtnrdq

this coin is a scam by some Veeky Forums pajeets... it’s a variation of the initial insider name given to their token deadbrainchild based on the brainless child meme. don’t let yourself be fooled

is NEO also a scam?

You gonna cry later faggot

Money going to BNTY instead

>I don't want to say why, as if I reveal how I know this it will blow my whole trading strategy here

Assuming anyone listens to advice from a woman on biz, topkek

Where do I fucking buy this?

Seems like it's only on meme exchanges?

There's a competition to trade as much DBC as possible. Whales obviously want to keep the price low before it hits Binance so they can accumulate and win the the prize, then dump on Binance for a massive profit.

Prizes:
1st place: ~1.5 BTC worth of NEO
2nd place: ~0.9 BTC worth of NEO
3rd - 20th place: 100 to 30 NEO
21-50th place: 13 NEO (~1 ETH)
51-100th place: 8 NEO (~2 LTC)

My advice is to simply play along with the whales; there's no way you can beat someone with hundreds of bitcoins, so just accumulate at the bottom with them and ride the pump all the way to Binance.

WHALE BUY ORDER MOVED TO 107 VITALIKS DAMN.

Bnty bag holder confirmed

englighten us please im curious what the actual product is (if there is one)

this is actually more profitable. not big bot at least 2x-3x the most

I love how DBC holders are throwing shit at BNTY holders and vice-versa.

BNTY AND DBC both are worthless
Deal with it pajeets

Monday moon confirmed

the volume of this shit is insane
why the fuck is it not moving with such insane volume?

By explode do you mean the rocket exploding and plummeting back to earth? Because that's whats going to happen, as soon as that "supporting" buy wall has been cancelled.

It's just down so we can buy more. Liftoff is this weekend

The answer is right on your street pajeet ... it's shit

Being kept low till it hits the chink exchanges come Monday, weak hands lose out.

Kucoin exchange, has fresh low market cap coins first
kucoin.com/
Ref code 1Rurs

As someone who is about %70/30 in ICX/DBC I hope you can flex your cyberspace goddess powers for us and give me a gain for once

Anyone know what the gift icon on Kucoin means?

Samesies

All these coins are pajeetcoins, they are good for a pump and dump and then use that money in good projects.

It's their way of saying, here's another present from us this Christmas.
And then you open the present to find it's another rocket ready for the moon.

Hooray!

What are the benefits of putting AI on blockchain?

because there's no point of having AI on the blockchain lel

what does having a blockchain actually add here?

Well, Satan won't born itself into the world right? Wait for next one, once we get AI + blockchain + neuronetwork we are all set for the new God.

proper hardware for AI operations is expensive as well as performing those AI operations on the cloud.

this is theoretically a more cost-effective approach for performing AI operations

What exactly is the connection between the AI and these coins?

The AI created blockchain

People can sell their CPU time to AI companies, saving the AI companies money. That also solves the "calculations for mining coins are useless" problem.

Found the chump

1st big Chinese ICO coin + Release on giant Chinese exchange + AI + Chink money = BIG $$$

I’m no expert, but I would think getting a lot of machines to cooperate to run any kind of neural network would be difficult without a good way to synchronize them. So make it a dApp.

Wait so this doesn’t use neural nets?

>anonymous team
or at least I can't find anything on their website
RED FLAG

also why the fuck do you need a decentralized neural network?
not everything has to be decentralized

this a fucking scam coin

read the whitepaper

read the whitepaper

Steady climb now boys. We got a salmon in here.

Why is this being suppressed? Is the expectation really that high for when this gets listed on that chink exchange?

shut you face pajeet.

Why would I buy this instead of just holding KCS?

Mind posting the version not for ants?

If anything it's an excellent opportunity to ride the whales and accumulate as much as you want @ low prices