Halflings occupy the same status in human societies that cagots occupied in France and burakumin occupied in Japan

>Halflings occupy the same status in human societies that cagots occupied in France and burakumin occupied in Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Cagot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In case you didn't hate the little shits enough.

What were the cagots? I never got a real answer.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Cagot

Hey, better than kender.

They're far, far too lazy and inefficient for such use. Dwarves are the more sensible answer, or perhaps something like the half-bred 'Mules' of Dark Sun.

Wikipedia says nobody knows what the Cagots actually were.

Seems like even the French couldn't tell you.

>The Cagots did have a culture of their own, but very little of it was written down or preserved; as a result, almost everything that is known about them relates to their persecution.
It certainly does remind me of something.

What?

There are extensive writings on Jewish culture, tradition and law.

I don't understand this comment. Cagots were not known for being industrious and efficient and halflings are not typically considered lazy and inefficient. Furthermore, dwarves live under mountains and would not be suitable to fill that role in human society.

Almost certainly a quarantine strategy gone horribly wrong. Probably because they originally had some disease that wouldn't just pass with a quarantine, eg not viral/microbial.

Yeah, I think he means Romani, gypsies don't share their secrets.

>Halflings occupy the same status in human societies that cagots occupied in France and burakumin occupied in Japan.
What a waste!

Making them untouchable pariahs means that you can't fuck them and if you're going to have an underclass of halflings, you need them to be sex workers so that you can get your lolicon rocks off.

I think he meant Jews and is just a doofus.

>France
Basque country, actually.
They were aliens, I'm telling ya

Halflings and human populations are connected. You never know if a child will be a human or halfling it all depends if they grow up or not

Wikipedia says they were as far north as Brittany, which is definitely not Basque country.

Brittany had no cagots
They had a similarly persecuted population of inbreed swamp and mountain dwellers in the arree mountains, but I don't think they had anything to do with cagots.

You're a cagot!

OP proving once again that he's a massive cagot

They were literally called cagots and were persecuted in the same way.

>no one knows what they were

A sub group of hominids obviously, one that diverged from us right about the time we fucked the neanderthals into submission

Why do they look exactly like their neighbors then?

Because we fucked them into submission too