Sell me this gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Yx8gxCH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can shoot people with it

I legally can't.

it will put an end to the pink wojaks during corrections

This gun bends reality.

I to believe it would be illegal to sell you your own gun back to you. Nice try though, ATF.

Buy this gun or I'll shoot you with it.

YOU BETTER BUY THIS GUN OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!

can't, I don't have a FFL

You invested in ICX, the samsung of crypto, at 50k sats but then the shit tanked and you didn't wanna sell at 46k because you thought it would pump, didn't sell at 40k because you thought it would recover, and you're not selling now because fuck, you don't wanna be the virgin, do you?

could you shoot me real quick?

You'll need that to kill yourself user

KYS.

You'll need this.

If I find the niggerjeet that was shilling this coin as the SAMSUNG OF CRYPTO I swear 2 god I'll fucking murk him that's on my gang

Kills niggers

bitcoin pump and dump group
discord.gg/Yx8gxCH
you've probably seen this already but let this be the push over the edge that makes you join. You will be regretting not taking this opportunity.
:) :)

are you getting JUSTED?
life getting unbearable ?
want to kys but don't know how?

have no fret
use this magnum

This Gun is engineered and manufactured in (by whites) Germany, is made from high quality German alloys, using cold-forging techniques to preserve its structural integrity.

Using a classic revolver design, this gun will not jam or fail even when jammed with debris and crud.

Comes fashioned with a sweat-resistant diamond studded grip, Impossible to drop during high intensity situations.

Polished chrome finish, hair trigger, dead-straight accuracy are some of the defining qualities of this marvel.

Buy 1 get 1 free, Sale ends sunday.

bretty gud/10 but you forgot the limited supply meme

>2031
>You are huddled in a street corner, in a city devastated by the war between the Central Banks and the forces of crypto. You are one of the few remaining from the Veeky Forums brigades
>You are anxiously waiting for one of the world's few remaining decentralized nodes to finally confirm one of your transactions
>You hear the roar of a drone engine
>Searchlight shines down on you
>Big blue fidget spinner drone hovering above you
>Your general area is covered in a hailstorm of bullets. The drone is also using XRP tokens to save 60% on ammunition

Now if you had a gun, you could shoot back at the drone's weak spot.

it’s the most advanced faggot cleaner on the market. you just point it at yourself and pull the trigger

If you let John McAfee point it at you, you can shit in his mouth.

Well you need the gun to kys when you finally realize you've been bagholding 50k LINK at a loss for months.

Hey kid, want to buy a gun?

just check your portfolio

>The drone is also using XRP tokens to save 60% on ammunition

lmfao this is glorious

That was the creator himself who said that

This gun support smart-contracts

No you're not American.

Solid dev team. Partnership with the American military getting anounced today. Solves your oracle problem real good

>punisher: why don't you do me a favor and shoot that nigger
>soyboy: i can't i don't have a gun
>punisher: exactly, supply and demand my friend

this revolver here is a decentralized magnum blockchain .357, only 1 eth for the revolver, you can breed it with machine guns and glocks and make exclusive new glockchains.

KILL ME BEFORE I KILL YOU MOTHERFUCKER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

do you really want to go 100x long on verge without this ?

Couldn't blockchain be used to keep track of firearm transactions

This gun will keep niggers away from your daughter.

What the fuck.

Do you need a gun?

sold

>Someone breaks into your house
>YOU DON'T BUY MY GUN

HOW DO YOU SHOOT THEM?

Are you going to Russia?
Good, you are gonna need this.

It says blockchain on it

alluhackbar

is this the LINK support group?

gun solves oracal problem,

It killed JFK.

When LINK crumbles you'll need it to make your way through the hoards to find an acceptable spot on the designated street.

Buy this gun before I pull the trigger if you want to live

You bought chainlink at ath didn't You.... do the world a favor.

You're literally retarded if you don't buy this gun. I've been trading gun charts for years and it's currently forming a textbook reverse vomiting camel pattern. Gun whales are accumulating right now, and as soon as they lift the sell walls no-guns will be literally killing themselves (just without guns).

*starts mugging op*

That's some next level shit, that can be achieved only by eating shit and doing shitload of psychedelics.

*loads weapon and points it at you* Give me yo mothafuckin wallet now tough guy and I'll take the pin to your debit card as well homeboy.

>Take all your money
>Shoot you in the head and set fire to your corpse
>Have sex with your wife and daughter
>Poison those fucking birds because they keep chirping and waking me up in the morning
>Put on backpack that has my mom's hair in it and go hitchhiking
>My dog is a ghost
>???????
>Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

You bought btc at $20k

This is the gun that killed John F. Kennedy.

Buy this gun now or I'll fucking shoot you with it