What color lambo do you plan on getting?

What color lambo do you plan on getting?

Other urls found in this thread:

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=253564575&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=8600&makeModelVariant1.modelId=30&pageNumber=1&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=searchNetGrossPrice&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING
discord.gg/Yx8gxCH
discord.gg/ZHtnrdq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=253564575&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=8600&makeModelVariant1.modelId=30&pageNumber=1&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=searchNetGrossPrice&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING

2020 this is mine.

I ain't click that link mate.

Have some class. FUCK your lambos

out of all the Huracans I've driven, I think I liked the blue convertible the most

I prefer public transport

buying a 10 year old ferrari is asking for trouble

This is a beautiful car.

my dream car is the Toyota hilux, i dont need a shitty sports car that will catch on fire.

bitcoin pump and dump group
discord.gg/Yx8gxCH
you've probably seen this already but let this be the push over the edge that makes you join. You will be regretting not taking this opportunity.

fag

I'm going to get a yellow Gallardo, 06 model, a chrome Porsche 911 Turbo and a BMW M3 I trick out with a spoiler and blue stripes - I will fulfill my childhood dream of becoming the racer from Need For Speed.

And then I'll buy a Tesla and a Delorean, just because I can.

yes with public transport my bank account is very high

Tesla Roadster
fuck lambos lol

t. cuck

brown just to be weird

found the libtard

Style and safety.

Fucking this, my man

pajeet color

hurf durf tremp

Yeah, seriously. 2020 Tesla Roadster ftw.

If anything else, then a Porsche 911 GT2 RS.

Probaly a Porsche, a classy sport car that doesn't shout out loud "I HAVE AUTISM" like Lambos do.

I cant lie. The lambo is a status symbol. I probably would get one if I did really, really well in crypto. People would just fucking know you're set. No wondering "how much did the aston martin cost". Nah, everyone knows a huracan is north of 250k

i always wanted a camaro

this is my dream car, buy XVG sirs thank you

Ima get me a CT6. Then keep reinvesting the rest

>0-100 in 1.9
>hurr durr libtard
found the le 56% amerifat

ITT: apprently niggers

>ridiculously reliable
>ridiculously fun to drive
>not a nigger-rich car
>super lowkey
>still looks amazing

it's perfect.

love it

>Lambo land

No thanks, OP. I want a G Wagon for a daily driver then buy and old Defender to start restoring/modernizing on the side for more weekend fun.

Aston martin make the most beautiful cards, next level stuff really

you all have shit taste in supercars and are setting your goals too low.

Fuck all u faggots

found the decent and normal person

The G Wagon is a very unpractical car with many thoughtless additions over the year, yet it would suit well as a atatus symbol

welp, just goes to show that money can't buy taste. good luck lol

>lambo
Those are cars for people with the taste of a 12 year old boy. I'm buying myself one of these bad boys. Classy and cool.

No paint, just 100k Bazingacoin decals

JOIN FOR LAMBO LAND! 50% gainz every day! discord.gg/ZHtnrdq

>muh classy fedora
>eliot rodger vibez

even if i make over a million i'll still be driving this senpai. 200k miles and ticking

A green one.

fr. I have a 987 S now, easily the most fun car under 20k.

It has front and rear lockers stock, user. That's awesome for something a lot of people just classify as a luxury vehicle.

It's bought by a lot of Beverly Hills soccer moms, I'll grant you that, but it's also a pretty neat little SUV. Besides, I'll need something I can take when not going /out/ that's still presentable. I love my old Jeep, but that's not always the most professional vehicle to be taking innacity. G wagon offers the best of both worlds imo.

A newer, blacked out wrangler will offer you just about the same for a much lower pricetag. I still stand by my choice for the ultimate car as a 911 turbo S, but if you want an SUV you can't go wrong with either.

G wagens are getting a bit dated, though. Time for an upgrade to the design IMHO.

The social stigma attached to a Jeep nowadays, especially a JK, is even worse than a G Wagon. And since I'm already a Jeep owner, another Jeep is not my "made it" car.

I like your taste user. I’ve wanted a Defender my whole life.

Shit, that's true.

My high school ex drove a base wrangler(I'm not sure what the trim levels are on one) and it kind of ruined it for me personally.

I totally get the "made it" aspect. Even though a cayman for a 19 year old is pretty fucking amazing, I won't rest until it's a 911. they're just so amazing.

good car
bad colour

$3k civic with $1m in mods

>retrofit a 3k civic body on top of a lambo frame

My RR is waiting for me

Vulgar displays of wealth... :/

imma buy big boy car

Will get a nice bike. Driving is just for getting from a to b, but riding is love.

Youve got a pretty good taste, user.

this had me laughing

>small penis

my dude

This.