Humans, Dwarves and elves unite to repel orcish horde

>God-tier writing
Humans, Dwarves and Orcs unite to burn down all elven forests

>Shit-tier writing
Something I dont like.

>God-tier writing
Something I like.

>Overgod-tier writing
Humans, Dwarves, Orcs, and Elves killing the shit out of each other due to manipulation by the immortal Undead Wizard who uses all the death to fuel his ascension to godhood.

You are just mad that you will never get some of this.

Also, this

Not Veeky Forums, probably not even an elf. You can kill yourself alongside with OP.

All you, right?

>dfw my DM made the elves the asshole illuminati of the setting
Was in interesting twist, desu.

>Beyonder-tier
Humans, Dwarves, Orcs, and Elves committing mass genocidal war against each other fuelling the immortal Undead Wizard who is the winning horse of the gods bet of "who destroys each other first"

I'll care if she outrigh told me Im not going to be the last.

>ELDER GOD-TIER WRITING:
Dwarves and Elves unite to crush the Human and Orc Alliance.

>Impossible to top teir
Dwarves, Elves and Orcs unite to crush the Humans with their Thunder Thighs.

>only-exists-in-the-hypothetical-tier
OP has friends who he plays RPGs with and the specifics of the campaign are secondary to their friendships

>God-tier writing
Humans, dwarves, orcs, and elves all battle eachother and other nations of humans, dwarves, orcs, and elves because each race is large enough for populations to have split off and formed their own geopolitical views in a complex web of relationships.

>Overdiety-tier writing
Humans, Dwarves, Orcs, and Elves end up in a continent spanning, 24/7 interracial orgy

>Shit-tier memeing
LE ELVES ARE LE BAD XDD

>Good-tier memeing
Literally anything else.

>Legendary-tier

Human and Elves unite to exterminate the pests called other Races

>Good-tier writing
Elves formed an alliance with the orcs to be the main fighters while elves are the officers and sneaky special forces. Their combined power has pushed the human civilizations to the edges of mountains where they have banded together with the dwarves to protect the surface from total conquering.

>epic tier
Only humans exist

>shit-tier writing
Humans, Dwarves and orcs unite to burn all the elven forest

>God-tier writing
Humans, Dwarves and Orcs deal with the ecological catastrophe they have wrought upon their world

>Rollover-Back-To-Shit-tier
The humanoid races murdering eachother's faces off, orchestrated by an immortal undead wizard to initiate himself into the divine pantheon, a house of compulsive gambling gods whose bets lie with the lich, are just the mary-sue avatars of the players jacking themselves off under the table.

just Veeky Forums being as autistic as always nothing new here son

meant to reply to

Okay, so it's a human only setting.

The land is a giant person, people live on its (no one has ever come back from the southern forest to report the land's gender) belly and chest, it takes 10 years for its chest to rise in a breath or descend upon exhaling and everytime it exhales it allows the barbarian (human) hordes who hunt and farm mites on the stomach plains to attack the empire and nipple cities that grow fat from collecting milk from the nipples.

Because the setting takes place on a human, there is no metal or wood, though people use body hair much as wood is used in our world, and have figured out ways to fashion crafts, armor and weapons from blood extracted from boils and zits by letting it coagulate into moulded scab-glass, as well as making leather from cutting the outermost layers of the person's skin and tanning it, and the folk of the neck grow fat off of trading the grease collected from underneath the chin (that no one has yet successfully ever climbed) to the nipple folk who use to oil the axles of their mighty black scab-machines that allow them to dominate the chest.

The hostility between the belly folk and nipple folk is not entirely one sided, for the nipple folk also covet belly button lint for fine clothing and textiles and often wage great navel battles to control the region.

>Humans, Dwarves and Orcs deal with the ecological catastrophe they have wrought upon their world
This would be so fucking awesome

People who hate elves are far more annoying than elves ever were. I actually like them now out of spite.

I'm.... intrigued yet scared by this detailed layout of this setting.

What about sweat
also
>cutting the outermost layers of the persons when skin naturally falls off
and
>best fabric on Person Earth is in the bellybutton

>Wanting a slut
There's a reason why her first wasn't also her last.

No, they're not.

The problem is there's no stone, so ground leather sheets are often needed in large sizes like japanese ricepaper walls, while clot tiles or sheets are used for roofing.

I have no idea how to fit sweat into anything, presumably it's where people harvest salt and water from in elaborate condensers or drinking directly from the huge spherical droplets that ooze out of ground pours. The armpit falls are probably likely the only consistent source of sweat though, with other pours producing and drying up inconsistently.

>This is my setting
>>No it's not, I can read your mind and put my own opinions in there

>implying we won't rape the elves as we burn down their home.

It's like you've never even played lawful good before user

>there is only one god tier
Humans kill all male elves, send the female elves to the harems, conquer dwarves and make them respectable citizens of the human empire and genocide all the orcs.

Roll 1dx with a 1d2 or d3 and see who matches up.

Gnome/Orc alliances last game blew my players mind.

>Shit tier
Humans, Dwarves and Orcs unite to burn down elvish forests

>Okay tier
Humans and Elves fight over monopolies on Dwarven Gunpowder, Dwarves cackle and air-wash their hands as their noses and banks grow larger.

>Good tier
Humans and Elves fight over trading rights with the Dwarves, Dwarves distracted by Goblin horse-archers raiding their farms

>Great tier
Humans and Elves fight over Dwarven trading rights as Dwarvish kingdom is assulted by Goblin horde of cavalry. Dwarves turn to Orcs for trade, because they need money for troops. Orcs begin trading silk for good steel from the Dwarves.

>God tier
Humans and Elves are now broke from war over Dwarven trading rights as Dwarvish kingdom is assulted by growing Goblin horde of cavalry. Dwarves turn to Orcs for trade, because they need money for troops. Orcs begin trading silk for good steel from the Dwarves. Elvish pirates begin raiding Dwarf-Orc trade fleets along the coast. Human bandits begin to raze nearby Dwarvish settlements.

>Ascendant Tier
Humans and Elves are now broke from war over Dwarven trading rights as Dwarvish kingdom is assulted by growing Goblin horde of cavalry. Dwarves turn to Orcs for trade, because they need money for troops. Orcs begin trading silk for good steel from the Dwarves. Elvish pirates begin raiding Dwarf-Orc trade fleets along the coast. Human bandits begin to raze nearby Dwarvish settlements. Dwarves, now irritated, make deal with goblins to raid and exterminate Elves and Humans. Dwarves begin to fashion massive steel-clad boats.

>Industrial tier
Dwarvish war-machine, fueled by foreign trade from Orcs across the continent and goblin manpower, begins to crush massive Human army and inferior wooden Elvish fleet. Humans and Elves unite forces and modernize their militaries, inventing the steam engine in the process. Southern human lords take the opportunity to declare independence, rapidly equipping their armies with modern "rifles"

Ah yes, the good ol' Amusing Communion.

It's still shit.