Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1827: Stupid Sexy Monkey Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Orcl9Bo58T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not him but Im holding off on that jump and resident evil till this troy jump comes out.

How do Resident Evil diseases work anyway? How quickly would an Amazonian woman gain the mass involved in growing to sixteen feet? Are the diseases meant to be supernatural in nature?

>troy jump
Huh?

Resident evil diseases run on rule of cool more than anything. Gaining biomass from nowhere is not uncommon.

Look back a few threads and ctrl+f johansens virus.

A space jump

They found a new one, yeah.

You may like the remake then

Yeah, kill Zamasu as soon as you can. Guy ruins everything and is a dick besides.

So... just assumed they're derived from a Shoggoth or something?

Oh, okay. I didn't realize that was being made into a jump. I thought that was just a random discussion.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Wraith Timeline*
Jumpchain-compatible CYOA
By HeavensAnon
Version 1.1
Drop-In [Free] it's got the discount I need
Exact Words free for Drop-In handy but pretty much redundant
Keep it Cool free for Drop-In
No Thank You! -1000MP with my "anatomy" I would be trapped in that gem completely!
Power Has A PriceX10-1000
black wings -100 discount for drop-in
rewind -300 discount for drop-in
Stop Time-400 discount for drop-in
cake~!+Upgrade-200
*note slotting in before Exalted: The Infernals
#the plan: step one give incubators Paragon resource generators, step two break soul gems ,step three put souls back in girls, step four resurrect girls. Step five activate hidden Helioid factories ,have Helioids patrol Earth searching for and destroying Wraiths. And the world is saved!

Well the original virus was in a pool in africa or something and infected leeches iirc which took part of their dna so now anyone who gets it is infected with a hunger for flesh. Its basically magic yes.

>Yeah, kill Zamasu as soon as you can.
Killing him might be tricky, but Mafuba works on him if you're not an idiot. If you take DB+Z before Super, you've got 20 years to learn how to do it.

Just remembered I'm from the Slayer House in D:tF. He could have a billion Horcruxes, won't save him from my wand

Im about 3/4 done with perk lines. Maybe a bit less, Im still jotting down ideas for items though, and drawbacks. Im workin on it.

>D:tF
What?

Demon: The Fallen

Was the child in generic parenting yours? How did you raise him? How did your other companions reacted to him? Did you took as a companion?

Really want a Hyrule Warriors Jump, also still waiting for Majora's Mask to be finished. How's that going?

user dropped the claim, other user picked it up and dropped it too

For the drawback 'Nightmare of Nanami' from Katangatari, does Nanami also get your stats? Mana pool, strength or speed.

Do you acknowledge the family and friends your origin made before you jumped or do you do your own thing?

Yes

> Warning, personal opinion to follow, not rooted at all in any solid arguments, just one Jumper's own feelings, might be somewhat triggering:
To be honest, I would have preferred an LoZ Jump series that was divided into Jumps that dealt with the four eras; Pre-Timeline Split, Child, Adult, and Downfall.

Due to the commonalities between each of the games in those eras, it would have made each one much less...generic, and the perks would fit the Jumps better.

I mean, take the Downfall Timeline, the geography of the setting is expanded beyond just Hyrule, then compare it with the Child Timeline where the world was flooded.

The way it's being handled now feels far too clunky.

/ 2c

I treat every origin as drop-in.

Yes. Because FRIENDSHIP! And also FAMILY! My first order of business is usually to give them birthday presents over the first year, except the presents are actually basically itnroductions to whatever super-useful magical system I can think of!

Unless they're jerks whom I'm stuck with/I became friends with because former-me was an idiot, in which case no, I leave ASAP, and refuse to admit to knowing them.

Depends on the Jump, but for the most part they are part of my Jumper's life in someway or another. Unless they were assholes, in which case they are quickly ignored and eventually forgotten.

Of course, I mean, why wouldn't I?

Jumpers are assholes

I actually end up forgetting they even exist desu.

My origins don't have friends or family. I treat origins that aren't drop-in as giving me the absolute bare minimum to function as whatever role the origin's supposed to be about.

Usually, that just means a bare apartment and background knowledge of the setting.

None of the worlds I've visited so far have come with a family attached. Which was really odd in the world of the Future and Emotions where we were all young girls. Nobody seemed to take issue with four 14 to 11 living on their own with no obvious source of income.

I did come with friends already attached in Night in the Woods though. It was nice to have some people to just hang out with and shoot the shit without them expecting anything more from me. Thankfully my personality was close enough to the "other me" that nobody really thought anything was odd.

I'm not sure what I'll do with a family around that didn't know all about the chain and everything. It's hard to guess at that before it happens.

That's a good idea but as it is the set up we have is more about the various differences in between the various games. Though I do wish this idea you had would have been proposed before Legend of Zelda Jumps, though even the idea you place forward is ignoring various unique games which could be their own stand alone Jumps per era.
Thanks for the reasonable tone to your post though user. It's nice.

How stupid is Aqua?

v1.1
Clarified that the Sector Precinct inserts into jumps and retains modifications.
Clarified the Voice activated item a bit.
A little more in the notes.

17%

She's not stupid, she's maxed out her Intelligence stat

The anime called her out as having subhuman intelligence and abysmal luck.

Enough to be a continual fuckup, not enough to be a drooling moron or special needs candidate.

Nah.

KonoSuba's first episode, Aqua is said to have extremely high stats on all stats but below average intelligence and worst luck. So she's a bit of a bimbo at times and has to stay in close proximity to Protag-Kun because of his God-Teir Luck stat canceling out the worst ills she'd attract. She doens't mess with her stats becau...

youtube.com/watch?v=Orcl9Bo58T4

Sorry ment to quote in my second quote here.

Below average intelligence which is displayed as complete and utter lack of common sense and a tendency to not think things through.

Something that can be dealt with if you can somehow convince her to run everything she wants to do through you first.

Yes
Mainly for the additional suffering

Would it be possible to use the Divine Containers from Charmed to create magic items that access their powers, like the Class Cards from Prisma Illya?

Hey Val, how does the Dragon Eater perk of Waltrauge's Marriage work with shrinking down to become an ant or turning into a kaiju (or even the Midgard Jumper of the same jump)? Does the weak spot shrink and/or grow with me?

Also, despite the invulnerability also covering my internals, I'm guessing that my digestive tract is not a valid location to put my weakspot?

Could the Not A Wig item distinguish what hair I want replaced between altform? Like, say, only the hair on my head in human form, but all of my fur in a cat form?

And does Helmwige provide a bow and arrows that can actually hit things at that range, provided I aim well enough, or will I have to bring those myself?

What did you do in the Sonic archie jump?

I tried this a few threads ago but didn't get any answers. Take two!

Question about zerg: do they absorb the DNA of anything they eat and make it part of their own? I'm shit on StarCraft lore, but super evolution was their deal right? I ask, because I'm wondering what would happen if a zerg ate one of the XMen.

>if a zerg ate one of the XMen.
X-men powers are determined by having the X-gene, but other factors seem to determine how their mutation manifests. So, you'd probably become a mutant, but you'd only get the one power which is determined by IDK what

Yes.

It has to be on the outside user.

Sure, why not.

She'll provide a bow that won't break from too much strength and arrows that won't be destroyed from entering the atmosphere but that's about it.

Aqua in D&D terms probably have an 8 in Intelligence & Wisdom. That’s below average but not Potato level. She’s probably a charismatic caster seein how even when she’s being a lazy bitch she’s still pretty popular.

If I have any? Sure. I make a clone, and have them stay with the family while I go on a rampage! Because being a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain is fun!

I helped Eggman on his quest to take over the world, though I was of course setting things up to take control of the Empire myself. Ended up possessing him and using my control of his body to deactivate the explosions in my own body before causing him to fall into an eternal sleep. From then on, it was the Black Frost Empire!

Exactly. Maxed out doesn't mean the limit is very high.

>do they absorb the DNA of anything they eat and make it part of their own
IIRC, that's the Tyranids' own deal, the Zerg seem to just evolve a specific strain they need for a task or to copy a technology into their biology.

Huh. Well, assume the question asks the same thing but for Tyranids. What then?

So the X-gene allows for mutation, but it's something else that determines the type of mutation. Is that something else ever explained in the comics?

>Medaka Box
>Boosted Window in the Wall
>Become immune to styles because you obviously can't "hear" verbal powers when you're in a manga
That's probably taking things a bit too far, but I found the idea humorous.

So what Digimon do you have?

Anybody else planning on going Grand or Beast in FGO and then visiting the other Fate jumps to mess with the characters?

>Is that something else ever explained in the comics?
Not that I'm aware of, the gene leads to the production of "an exotic protein" that leads to mutant powers. I'd try a different approach if you want all the powers

Then everyone shits themselves because things get wild.

The X-Gene is what gives mutants their powers, these include manipulating weather, enough psychic power to disintegrate a planet, and phasing through things, including realities.

However, Tyranids take this a step further by then taking what they consumed and evolving it further towards their own purposes.

In other words, given enough time, a swarm of tyranids who consumed enough mutants to gain a "Lock" on the X-Gene to spread it through the swarm, will have each and every member with a unique capability at an Omega Level.

So congrats?

Dont judge me, shes plushy.

I literally just went on the wiki list of all digimon closed my eyes whiles scrolling the page up and down and chose at random twice.

>not going type in Angel Notes then going to any Fate jump after for maximum troll profit

Alright then. Guess I still don't have an excuse to actually fight in a giant form instead of ant-size when I have to be serious.

>She'll provide a bow that won't break from too much strength and arrows that won't be destroyed from entering the atmosphere but that's about it.
That's about all I need.

Thanks for the anwers.

Yes. All three of them. Joy.

I wonder if she meets up with Gardevoir from time to time in a Help Group of heavily sexualized characters.

>Dont judge me

Good taste user strikes again.

Amusing, I'm bumping you two up the list.

I don't have a quote for this one. Here's the Hellboy (Cinematic) Jump.

>the list

For a party?

You work fast. Yet where is my Fables

Nice, reading now!

See Also, have a build.

Sector 11
Rookie Judge (Drop-In)
>perks:
Mega City Municipal Code [Free] Kay?
Basic Unarmed Combat & Marksmanship [Free] Eh.
The Visor [50] Shiny.
Gravel Pit [50] And neat. Gonna be scary with my reverb.
Badass Scars [50] Seems good.
Negotiator [Free] Mhm.
Judge [100] I judge this perk to be nice. One more for the intimidation stack.
Ain’t Nothin’ To Fuck With [100] Sending a message helps on occasions.
I Can Make A Difference [200] As does helping people.
Executioner [400] But sometimes, you have to crack some eggs to make an omelet.
>items:
The Badge [Free] Sure.
Judge Uniform [Free] Mhm.
Lawgiver [Free] Neat.
+Lawgiver Import [50] Importing the Jackal, as always.
+Jumper Rounds [50] And we do need it to work with the good stuff.
Lawmaster Bike [Free] These look pretty cool.
+Lawmaster Import [100] I'll give my own bike that look.
Voice Activation & Palm Locks [50] Could be useful?
Hall of Justice Database [100] Fun to use.
Jumper Block [600] Ooh, I really, really like this. Basically my own small-ish arcology, for inactive companions. I'll have to... renovate a bit, and make it nicer. But that's not a problem.
>drawbacks:
Sink or Swim [Mandatory] Mhm, right.
Field Assessment [Mandatory] I'll do my best, sir.
"Negotiator" [+100] Just, uh, don't ask me to negotiate.
I Said 'Hot-Shot' [+100] Or say anything, really.
Can't Execute A Perp On 99% [+100] Gotta be sure.
It’s All The Deep End [+200] Lots of trouble here.
Something Behind The Control [+200] And I'm the one who's gotta deal with it.
Judges For Hire [+200] 'Cause no one else will.

Mine certainly has not yet gained access to the internet outside of her home world.

However I have a feeling digimon already know, they are made from all the data humans create and share, my theory is that is why so many female mons digivolve to be fetish wear women.

So tell me /jc/, what have you forgotten?

Which list user? Is it a good list?

Yeah sure. These men are here to take you to the party room, please cooperate with them.

Who are you, that do not know your own history?

I dont know, I forgot.

Baka ass german nazi, italy is your ally

Next month, I promise. Between the finale of the main series and Jack of Fables I needed a breather from Fables stuff.

>So the X-gene allows for mutation, but it's something else that determines the type of mutation. Is that something else ever explained in the comics?
Not really. It's implicitly also a genetic trait, though, since clones of a mutant have their powers, genetic engineering can transplant abilities between people, and similar powers tend to run in families (though not necessarily always).

What Makes A Man, A Man? has a typo.

>or they way he came to

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll fix it now.

They can also be very different within the same family such as Magneto's kids.

yay

>italy is your ally

Italy was more trouble that it was worth
Mussolini was next.

I just had the idea of someone getting a Red Right Leg and having trouble walking because it's significantly longer than their left leg.

>Red Right Hand
>Uses it on butt

Behold the all mighty Red Bottom of Doom! All enemies shall fall before me by being sat upon!

>Italy was more trouble that it was worth

We tried our best

Do imported companions also get the stipends?

>Baby jahad.

I didn't even know how much I wanted this. Thank you!

Bullshit
The people openly revolted against the government.

Yes, it says so in the import option.

Oh shit cats!
Everything looks pretty neat.

The margins seems a bit wide but that is entirely a subjective opinion.

>The people openly revolted against the government.

We gave our best at revolting too.

At least we're better than france

No, it's simpler that way plus my jumper is naturally a loner. Jumper's family are always pricks no matter where they go, anyway. Found families are superior as they are a family by choice, anyway.

>Red Right Hand
Can I choose skin?

are you? at least the French had the Resistance and stuff

That got retconned, actually. Lorna, the daughter that has the exact same powers as him only green, is Magneto's only actual child. Wanda and Pietro turned out to really be his kids, and that they had just all been tricked into thinking they were. They're also not really mutants, but superhuman experiments by the High Evolutionary (which, to be fair, was always sort of true but it was implied that the High Evolutionary modified their mutant genes instead of building their powers whole cloth). It was dumb.

Can you still pick what your Red Right Hand looks like if you got it through Bringer of Doom, or is just going to be like Hellboy's then?

They're usually pretty defining for early parts of a jump, even the absence if I go drop-in. Origins were people, usually, before I woke up.

I think marriages vs.husbandoes has been the most awkward thing, and the inevitable breakdown of that relationship by the fantastic.

Impmon a best.