Why this shit not moving anywhere since I bought in? Decided between this piece of shit, SKY, XRB couple of days ago...

Why this shit not moving anywhere since I bought in? Decided between this piece of shit, SKY, XRB couple of days ago. They both mooned but not this piece of shit. Still stagnant. Wanted to move all to QSP or BNTY which are mooning rn too FUUUUUCK. What coin do u want to accumulate to the death? Tell me and Ill buy in. Shit wont move for weeks. TELL ME U FUCKING MONKEYS.

You made a good choice, you twat. Hold onto it throughout January.

Why should it move? It will be around that price for 1-2 weeks at least until an uptrend will be seen.

We will hear nothing until 24th jan, but the uptrend will be way before that date. For now you can sell and go into another coin and rebuy with a larger stake.

Well you retarded monkey it's holding its fucking price and going to moon throughout the entire next fucking month probably to 100 dollars. But please sell your fucking stack you retarded fuck I'll be around to buy it up from you.

BNTY is run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same, Pajeet.

relax.

in 35 days, this thing will be worth $15 - $25.

do you think you can outperform 3X - 5X in a month? no? Then hold your damn icx and get off binance

FOMO kills investors, im sure of it. You sell one coin for another, the previous coin moons. You fomo back in, the one you just fomod to moons...

The markets are a tool to transfer wealth from the impatient to the patient. Are you going to be a fool?

You fucking mongols expect this shit to move lol as long as Im holding this aint going nowhere
People doesnt look into that anymore so this doesnt even matter, the money is made by the hype

Thx feeling better now

Also should i go to the shop today or go tmro? I want some chips with cola

I am just an icon living whoa

go whenever u please.
you're making money now! take care of your health, thats what matters in long run

So just hodl ?

>>>>

people like you dont deserve to be handheld to x5

based advice

srsly

We're in "FOMO starts here" phase

Dunno, maybe the futures trading has something to do with it? Currently at $5.80 according to CMC. Since I'm an economic retard, I don't know how it influences the market. Didn't seem to work out too well for BTC, though.

Get me a cornetto, mate.

futures? i hope you don't mean IOU's, otherwise KYS

get in dirty pajeets or stay poor

Isn't this what futures usually are? As I said, I have no idea how they influence the market (if at all). Isn't a lower price on them better, assuming a buyer would want to pay a cheaper price for something that's actually worth more? So that the price of futures would be below the expected actual price of the commodity/share?