What System is good to use for a setting about historical warriors suddenly meeting and fighting each other?

What System is good to use for a setting about historical warriors suddenly meeting and fighting each other?

Rifts? Rifts.

I wish Fir Honor has more lore it’s interesting that it makes certain warriors team up with eachother since they seem to agree with eachothers ideals. Since Romans and European Knights work together

Unironically GURPS. Or Riddle of Steel if you prefer.

Riddle of Steel/Song of Swords springs to mind.

For honor has Romans I thought it was just Knights,Samurai and Vikings

Romans fight for the knights' faction.

Not a big fan of most US presidents, but Teddy was both a total badass and an all-round decent person with highly sensible and quotable ideas. Most people go with Abe or Lincoln, but he's my favorite US president by ten miles and a soccerfield.

Its mostly "We both speak latin so lets be bros"

Battleship

>We both speak latin so lets be bros"
>France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal and Italy will never join forces in a neo-Roman empire because "we all speak bastard latin so lets be bros"

In terms of For Honor I think they have to do it since you got fucking rice niggers on one side and snow niggers on the other so you need all the help you can get.

For Honor has a moderate amount of lore, it's just mostly hidden in observables/conversations. It's not much, but certainly more than it seems at first sight.

I've delved a lot into it recently because I'm writing a campaingn set in the years following the events of the main story. It will also be my first time as GM. Yes, I know, it's going to be a shitshow, but a fun one at least.

but Apollyon is the worst part about For Honor lore

If we are looking at realism, no supernatural, gritty and violent combat that can model the tiny differences in armor and combat styles across history?

Unironically GURPS. It excels at two things; low-mid power historical melee combat and tactical gunplay. The usage of hit locations, DR by location, penalties from pain, bleeding, and a suite of various options available every turn while making every action taken every second count.

Not gonna argue over that m8, but Apollyon is the one character that's responsible for all that happens in the story mode. She has to be referenced in the campaign in some way.

Sup Lawbro! Rah! Rah! Rah!

Wrong board

>Using a Calvary helmet

I know its dumb but I love this design

Which books? never tried GURPS but I'm interested

I could have sworn that it was because the centurions are the ancestors of the knights and the centurion noncanon. Like it's an in-universe "what if" situation.

>The usage of hit locations, DR by location, penalties from pain, bleeding, and a suite of various options available every turn while making every action taken every second count.

Hold up, fucking where is this at?

I've read GURPS Lite and skimmed a few supplements, and I don't remember anything about this.

It's possible I've forgotten, though.