Skycoin moon base is planned for q1 2018

hey guys wanna be part of the action?

I DID NOT BUY THE DIP LIKE YOU TOLD YOU FAGGOT OP PAJEET SHILL CUNT

Thank you based sky shillposter

$325.014.310 on cryptopia kek. yet pple dont see it. what will happen when this thing gets added to a major exchange.

sitting comfy on 550 sky 0/

I am always there for you little one

this. also have 300 loaded. ez

bought in at $3

holding it until $10000

this is user to moonbase skycoin, come in moonbase, over

only 69 here. not gonna make it bros, but i'll hold them forever nonetheless. gl on the moonbase.

people will go crazy when they know that you can earn coin hours by just holding sky in your wallet. like NEO=GAS

this is what a big dicc will look like in 2018

>mesh network

It doesn't matter if you don't like the future, user, it will happens anyways.

How do I get SKY from shilling? Got like 20 but it is clearly not enough.

they do giveaways on the telegram or twitter sometimes

What skycoin is promising is literally impossible until we figure out quantum entanglement communication. Feel free to get fucked by a complete lie.

Why in the fuck do you need quantum stuff for having a p2p dropbox/twitter/messenger in a new and cool protocol with some nice coins in between? Go and check the github and demos.

No time foh dat then. Do you take screenshots of your posts on Veeky Forums and show them for rewards pajeet-style?

You literally don't know anything about networking. This is the state of your standard skycoin buyers. I'm staying the fuck away from this.

>I'm staying the fuck away from this.

That's easy. It would be harder to disproof the actual content with technical facts. You do that, and Skycoin sinks in minutes, me leaving the first.

Holy shit the retartds that shill this shit token are worse from pajeets

what are u talking about?

>you need a quantum pumpfucker to get this coin to work
what's a pumpfu
>you don't know shit dumbass i'm outta here
???

I've got 250 of these

But I reckon the skyminer is a scam

how is it a scam? im tryna build my own miner w their specs since the waiting list is 700+

did you guys even read the white papers for skycoin? what they want to do is:
>set up server nodes
>make a mesh network based on this
>p2p user stuff runs on this network
mesh network is literally shit. let's say, you live in miami and want to access facebook. you have to go through every nodes between miami and facebook server in calfornia. this means going through millions of nodes in progress. the internet will be unimaginably slow. it also means that skynet will be extremely hard to take off. quantum entanglement communication solves this, but we don't have the tech yet.

As I understood, the people buying it with 1BTC get the miner, that barelly costs 600$, and the equivalent in SKY of the rest of that one BTC. the miners will be easily to duplicate after the first batch by anyone, and I hope that's desirable as the more people in, the further the network goes.

because it just seems like it

The way Synth talks and also the fact they have a fucking waiting list, rather than just releasing how to build it and making it 100% open source.

Once the first exclusive group of whales and youtubers have shilled it, the plebs will get their miner, only for Version 2 to come out the next week and another exclusive group will get it first

It's a classic scam to constantly make these new exclusive groups and drive up the FOMO through them

because they force people to buy 1 BTC worth of skycoins before giving it out, artificially pumping the price. Basically 300 BTC pumped the skycoin price. 300 miners are shipping out.

The mesh-network is just one aspect - they will just use ISP infrastructure that's already in place

do not forget skyledger

Deluded.

it is open source fag. theres a telegram group of ppl building their own miners from the version 1 specs and setting up their own nodes. the 1 BTC price is to fund the gen 2 and 3 miners and reward early adopters on top of the orange pi factory not being able to keep up with monthly demand. they are opening up their own factory to produce the boards for the miners which is another reason for the waiting list.
>pic related