Why shouldn't I go all in in this coin?

>100M mcap
>1m volume
>+30% last 3 days
>no thread in this shithole
>team of PhDs and cloud computing experts
>still not top 100 CMC
>probably will hit binance in 2018 and then it'll be too late

At this point I'm wondering if I should even let you know about this without having bought any yet

>0 replies
I guess I still have time to accumulate after all

I've been holding this coin for a few months (currently all in at 96k rlc) and desu I think this is the best time to buy in the last few months for sure. This coin is out of the top 150 which IMO is absurd. I've been hearing a lot of noise about a tech giant like ibm partnering with them which would make this instantly go 10x. Most professional team in crypto no doubt as well.

I've been trying to tell Veeky Forums of this coin since 50 cents a month ago. No one replies on actually promising coins because they don't get the pajeet bump.

The lack of replies this thread is getting should tell u something op. There's about a 150k rlc wall up on bittrex but the second it gets bought we can get to 150m maybe even 200mill. No doubt in my mind 10x in 2018. Back in May this was a top 30 coin, I think we will reach there again.

My favorite hold and I wish I had more!!!!!

only have 2.3k desu :(

iExec is a company run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.
You might get another little pump, but don't wait too long on this, don't get too greedy.

LOL support your claims

Lmaoooooooo RLC is run by multiple PhDs with degrees coming out of their asses. Probably the most qualified team in crypto

Google Gilles Fedak you potatohead

2 new partnerships and an exchange is slated for early 2018. Fingers crossed

LOL, RLC was never at $0.18 or even at $0.06. Wrong thread, pajeet, wipe before you type.

this, bad marketing and no working product, fucking scam coin

Jesus, if you know their team you would know that if there is one cloud-computing project that will make it - it is this one. The team is everything and this shit is backed by multiple universities and has a fat team of scientists who are leaders in the field of distributed systems and cloud computing and who have also been working on this project for 10+ years.

The team is solid and very good - even if they were idiots the tech is so solid all it takes is one partnership for this to blow up.

This is pasta you fucking retards. Stop biting the bait.

it's BNTY copypasta lol

The truth is, the moment Veeky Forums and reddit catches onto this it is over. This boy will be in the heavens while all you plebs will be serfs for your new lords!!!!!

You should get in while you can user. As soon as those sell walls drop, this will be looking at $2. 10x the first 6 months is conservative given v2 is launching in may when token holders can begin staking and selling cpu into the network. I’m not sure the true scope of this project nor the possibilities of this moon mission are understood by most people, but I’ll be a multimillionaire once this runs.

Also for all the idiots who aren't making money reading this, or wonder how people make so much more money than they do here is some advice. The way you make money is not by chasing the pump or the moon or whatever. It is by finding a great project with great fundamentals, great team and a low market-cap with room for growth. You then sit on it until it moons and when it does you A) Sell. or B)Hold for more profit.

You all are getting in early as this will see its first run in January and then pick up in earnest during the first part of Q2

This is so real

I've made a shitton of money following biz advice (started with 120k in November and I'm over 600k)

I see undervalued coin shilled on biz, I buy it and wait for it to moon. Works every time.

RLC is one of my recent pickups. Thanks for making me a future millionaire biz

Shhhhhhhh.... still accumulating

Congrats man. How much RLC you holding and what’s your price targets?

Bought 6k RLC. I know it's not much but I hold a lot of different coins for diversification. I hold enough that if any one coin moons I'll make a million

Want to hold until 50 dollars at least, then maybe sell 20%. I never sell a full position but I sell a bit here and there to buy other coins

50 bucks a coin would be sweet. I'd be retired if that happens.

You'll see much higher than that long-term imo.

Pretty much exactly the same as my plan. 20% at 50 and then ride it to 500+ if everything goes accordingly.

500 a coin isn't possible IMO. The market cap would exceed 50 billion in that case

1,5$ is the limit but won't happen any time soon. dropped my bags at 1,2$ and bought Navcoin, made 2x gainz already

Yeah, this could easily dip down another 30% between now and V2 release in a few months.

Not until 2020 and full release, but I don’t see why that is unachievable. You can’t value cryptos in the same way that you value stocks. Also 500 would put the MC at only roughly 40bn. Gotta consider the potential demand of the network by then, the interest from both workers and users, the velocity of the tokens, potential scope of this project, tech/crypto valuations in general considering potential growth rates etc.

I'm looking at this, but it seems to be way too over bought at the moment.

Lol overbought in what sense