Your current character is given a 1 meter cube of vantablack 2.0 pigment. What do they do with it?

Your current character is given a 1 meter cube of vantablack 2.0 pigment. What do they do with it?

I dunno, paint his armor I guess? What else does a fighter do with paint.

Sell it to buy a marginally better weapon than the one they're currently using

Apply to the mouth of my every orifice.
Let there be black holes.

Make his troubleshooting a hell of a lot easier.

I suppose a Wizard or Artificer might have use for super-black paint, but other than that my character would likely not even pick it up since I'm now level 10 and haven't had any more than two items in my inventory at a time.

if you could find out some way to keep it from scuffing from use, a vantablack shield would be pretty crazy

They'll likely be arrested by the british authorities before they can get around to doing anything with it.

My shadowrunner would paint his car with it. I bet it would really mess with targeting systems.

Mock Anish Kapoor.

Just read about this stuff. That's pretty cool. Thanks for having me learn something today OP

Oddly enough, using it for camouflage or stealth in any way makes targeting you easier, as it's SO black. Laser targeting, or LIDAR would find difficulty targeting it, as it simply absorbs light, it'd make a hell of an optical defense. Dunno about Radar, thermal imaging or any fancy other methods. It's neat stuff.

>wall up the entrance to a railway tunnel
>paint the wall with this stuff
>wait to collect loot from the crash victims

Huh, that's less black than I expected, can still see details of the face under it.

>Eat it
>Take a vanta shit
>Make people think your stomach is void
>People give you free food to appease the coming darkness

>then lose all the loot after being sued for copyright infringement

Damn Acme lawyers...

>Eat it
>Take a vanta shit
>Say it's modern art
>Sell it for hella duckets

>paint the loot and hide it in a dark corner
>lawyers can't find it

That's a lot of vantablack. Carbon nanotube smokebombs or something.

Fly to Moscow and paint the original of 'The Black Square' over. Maybe this way the worthless overhyped piece of shit will become actual art.

The original was a hoax, is there any proof that this isn't?

Source? All I found was some plebbit nonsense.

Try to emulate the effect through alchemical techniques after extensive study and testing. Apply the result to weapons, armor and clothing for theatrical flair until a better use is found.

Coat sword and armor in a dazzle camoflague stripe pattern intended to conceal or deceive the eyes about the blades position and length.

Secretly give it to a bunch of kobolds already doing some guerrilla fighting in the nearby mountains. See how good they can Tucker it.

What did he mean by this?