Shill me this coin. Why should this succeed and not any other privacy coin...

Shill me this coin. Why should this succeed and not any other privacy coin? What are the selling points besides being the biggest privacy coin

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/7j03al/the_push_for_monero/
discord.gg/rbQ4aCh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Monero is a company run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.
You might get another little pump, but don't wait too long on this, don't get too greedy.

>run by a

ha. most community contributed coin next to eth

>Monero is a company run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.

Nice LARP + FUD

Monero is THE privacy currency. No real competitors

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/7j03al/the_push_for_monero/

That is BNTY copypasta boi.

kek he got me

That’s funny, because I heard that ARK is a company run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.
You might get another little pump, but don't wait too long on this, don't get too greedy.

this is stale pasta that is constantly pasted but with replacing the coin name for other coins.

No one seems to have any argument besides >privacy . You get privacy with XVG or PIVX as well, it just happens that right now XMR is at the top.

Anyone got any other support points from XMR? Partnerships/product/team/github/upcoming news/anything

XSPEC is better tbqh

>memes and le privacy
Gotcha

>Partnerships/product/team/github/upcoming news/anything
keep chasing jingle keys

Why?

Still no hardware or 3rd party wallets, desktop wallet makes you run as a node and webwallets are all owned by sperg spazagetti.

No thankyou.

it has a cool logo and verge is honestly shit.

What's a better proxy of delivering?

being privacy focused, improving that privacy, and not attention whoring. you'll see xmr increase slow and steady over time, imo.

How are they improving that privacy?

No rich list. Be a good idea to move your gains into XMR and put that shit in a wallet before the next tax rules start on the 1st. Start the year fresh trading on an overseas exchange with no verification.

more active devs

bulletproof is one planned update

i am going to do this once bulletproof is released. exchange -> monero -> switch between monero wallets -> back to exchange with no verification that i only connect to via vpn

it's going to suck having to buy back into everything but it'll be worth it

discord.gg/rbQ4aCh

join this group to get pump info

fuck off pajeet

just report

Bullet proofs add no privacy. They are a replacement for Range Proofs, which ensure the total supply without knowing individual ammounts. This is good because range proofs use 90% of Monero's transaction size and Bulletproofs will reduce total size to 20%

It was the first CryptoNight currency, which uses ring signatures to mask your transactions and likewise your wallet balance. The dev team is actually competent, the community is mostly intelligent and well-mannered, and the coin went from $80 to $300 in the past couple of months.

I'd brag about my gains, but I got shafted by a shady exchange and lost all of mine.

>which ensure the total supply without knowing individual ammounts
they're making their privacy software faster. i'd say that's improvment

>I got shafted by a shady exchange
which one?

>he ACTUALLY runs his own node

stocks.exchange. After somehow losing all of my coins on a transaction, it looks like they've deleted my account and banned my IP, as I'm now stuck in an eternal cloudflare loop.

ledger coming soon

monero is like smokin a big doink

fungibility, a team thats consisetently outperforming other "privacy" coins, altruistically-funded with 6-figure projects being funded in less than a day. No pre-mine, no dev fund.

do you need more info spoonfed to you?

friends, ask yourself this:

if there are other privacy coins better than monero, why does every piece of complicated malware mine only monero? I'll tell you why, it's blaringly simple but I know theres a Pajeet lurking so I'll spell it out: the people who are doing nefarious deeds cash out in monero and nothing else because they're smart enough to understand that it is the superior choice for hiding their tracks, i.e. privacy.

Don't believe me? look up "monero mining malware" and then try the same searches for literally any other "privacy coin".

Let the real hackers judge which coin is private, because let's be honest, their the ones risking their livelihoods with it and they know more than you or I.

This is how I got into Monero at $2. Best of luck everyone.

what are your hold coins?

it's falling now, better wait for a bit before buying it

XMR is inferior to XVG after wraith protocol. Dark web will move to Verge.

If Veeky Forums has taught me anything, it's that whenever someone starts bashing a coin, it's going to explode.

EVERYONE was calling FUN a shitcoin 2 months ago. Now everyone is shilling it.

This board is nothing but bandwagoning on what Veeky Forums thinks should be shilled/shitted on that day.

I'm not going to even offer my thoughts on XMR because I'll be *wrong* until this thread is posted again in 12 minutes.

Get this bad boy to $500 forthwith.....seriously undervalued at the moment, criminally so!

Dark market will adopt COLX

sure, man, sure... poo in the loo

it will be added to ledger in q1 2018

top coin.