Hey Veeky Forums, /pol/ack here. I used to think these games were for sheltered degenerates...

Hey Veeky Forums, /pol/ack here. I used to think these games were for sheltered degenerates, but then a bruder of mine explained it. Basically, your character spends their time as part of a small group, a "squad" if you will, inflicting death on subhuman races that seek to overthrow civilization. Well, that sounds just crackerjack to me! My question is, should I start with D&D 5e, or Pathfinder?

I also heard that gnomes are a race of short, deviously clever "illusionists" who always seem to have funds for their devilish inventions, have large noses, incessantly cause trouble, infiltrate other societies while maintaining primary loyalty to their tribe, and yet despite never contributing anything of worth are considered "worth protecting" by the contributing races like dwarves and men. Is this perhaps...a subtle reference to the merchants?

Hobby facism isn't even facism

0/10 way too obvious

>subhuman races
>not playing based dwarf
You ARE new here.

>gnomes
Come on, boyo. Dwarves are the Jew stand-ins, everyone knows that. Hell, even Wagner knew that.

>implying Dwarves aren't the equivalent of the Japanese, virtuous allies who aren't of the Volk.

Elves might as well be communists though.

Fuck off /pol/

>elves
>not the hyperborean ubermensch

Fuck off /leftypol/ and take your GURPS with you.

Dwarves are obviously Jews, Tolkien's dwarves language was even meant to sound semitic. Dwarves are also tg's favorite race, so OP can fuck off back to /pol/.

you should start with D&D.

IIRC gnomes are known to occasionally eat (dead)people too.

just remember, any cultural or setting data in the books are just sugestions. and you can change whatever you'd like about that.

just don't jack about with the numbers though, balance is important to having an experience that is challenging. where's the fun of an ethnic purge if its too easy?

>implying the Numenoreans weren't the real ubermensch.
>implying LotR elves aren't god-tier manly men anyway compared to regular fantasy elves

Dwarves are literally jews

>tg
>t. Shlomo Shekelsberg

ITT: Gnomes lie, as they always do, to try to divert blame onto honest, hard-working dwarves who earned their gold through honest labor rather than an usurious banking system.

Around gnomes, burn their homes.

>My question is, should I start with D&D 5e, or Pathfinder?
For you? Pathfinder.

>Considering DnD
>Considering giving shekels to Jews of the Coast
Pathfinder's still shit, tho. Play Mutants and Mastermids, but with a fantasy spin on it.
Seriously though, OP, this bait is painfully obvious.

Good evening, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Zarus, god of Humanity?

Numerical fuckery is for ovendodgers, a white man fears no balanced encounter. May I ask why D&D over Pathfinder? As a traditionalist, naturally I lean towards your suggestion, but more information is always for the best.

>IIRC gnomes are known to occasionally eat (dead)people too.

To think they finally went beyond foreskins...sad!

The entire plot of the Hobbit is basically a metaphor for Zionism.

Yes. Yes I do.

Actual /pol/ack here, your bait is much too subtle, work on it. Keep fighting the good fight! Praise Kek!

Is it even bait at this point? It's more like someone just handing you food and inviting you to converse with them. OP is open about where he's from and what he wants, it's only bait if you define bait as "everything that triggers me."

>May I ask why D&D over Pathfinder?
ease of entry, D&D is the easier of the 2 you suggested to get into.

Well, they say a picture paints a thousand words. Pic related is Zarus in a nutshell.

Fuck off neckbeard

What's so cringy about that? It's just a father and his mentally handicapped son, taking a photograph of themselves in support of a cause they believe in. I can get the kekistani cringe, but this isn't any worse than typical liberal cringe.

D&D 5e is newer, more balanced and has less bloat in as far as books are involved.
Pathfinder is based on the older, less balanced, 3.5 edition.

>two regular-looking men who can't do a Roman salute right are as cringy as the neoleft.

Snnrk

/poltg/, I have a question of dire importance: Is it gay if it's an Outsider?

I mean, as natives of an extraplanar realm and beings who are less so physical beings and more so Living Concepts Make Flesh, is it really an issue if they look like ladyboys? They're not really guys; the masculinity and lady-penis only make it better!

Pathfinder is also incredibly degenerate and packed with gay shit.

popsicles and gummy-worms confirmed for bigots

Monk vs panicking goblins

If they don't have a proper sex it's not really gay or straight, is it? Now, if they're a single dadmom, then you're just a cuck and should kys, but otherwise you're probably fine.

Honestly if you have to ask then I think you already know the answer.

Why not play WW2 games where you can literally play as Nazis and crush [race/races you don't like]

If there is a penis on the thing you are fucking, and you are a guy, that shit's gay.

I know that Half-Elves are degenerate, but are they REALLY as degenerate as Half-Orcs? I mean, Elves are close to honorary-tier.

Because America is OP and Russia will just throw endless mooks at you because their godawful government system means their lives suck no matter whether they live or die.

>not genociding elves

Astalphon, get the Scroll of Fireball.

Nah. wargame designers make sure that the Wehrmacht are OP as fuck.

Elites with StG-44s everywhere, while Soviets lack any competent command and control (there is a "Hens and Chicks" rule for Flames of War that mean Soviet tanks cannot move out of formation - to represent their lack of radios and usage of flag communication)
US armor is generally paper-thin and 88s will push its shit as soon as they get line of sight.

Even if the designers don't make the Wehrmacht OP, they generally try to make the games very balanced. You take the historical units then give them points values so that all games are balanced.

You could even play as Finns smashing commies if you want.

Jaffa calling.

Oh, you were being serious. Yeah, those are fun, but it gets boring to rehash, you know? A Conanesque (Howard was /ourguy/) or Norse Myth fantasy game is a lot of fun too, and I really enjoy Warhammer.

Money ova bitches.

Garithos was the real hero, especially with WoW's retcons about the origins of the naga.

>regular looking

Were there any good elves in that setting, besides Illidan?

STAR IN THE SKY AND A BEARER OF HOPE

Neck yourself Redditor.

What were the retcons? I'm only familiar with WC3's lore on the Naga.

What "gay shit" are you talking about? I'm legitimately curious.

>You could even play as Finns smashing commies if you want.
I play fins in FoW
>smashing
it's closer to, lamant that I've got EW soviet weapons with LW german fv prices

as I understand it, its more of a meme than anything.

but really its that the internet minority that posts so much gay shit on places like /pfg/ giving it a bad reputation.

You're welcome, OP, hope you're staying for a long time.

I laughed

Take a look at the head of the gnomish pantheon. His name is Garl Glittergold. Perhaps you should revise your assessment a little.

>100% straight unapologetic bait thread
>52 replies
This is why people keep walking over this board

Gee user, you're right! It's almost as if people ran with the obvious bait and - wait for it - actually had some honest fucking fun.
Crazy, I know.