My party's Ranger wants to take sluts (or, as he calls them, "roasties"), as a favored enemy. Should I let him?

My party's Ranger wants to take sluts (or, as he calls them, "roasties"), as a favored enemy. Should I let him?

sure. just make it "favored enemy (female humanoids)"

If you're not taking Favored Enemy: Thots you're doing the class a great disservice

Can't get women in real life so he's bringing it into the game.
Should be fine as long as it doesn't cause him to become disruptive in the game. Just tell him it won't help him get his dick wet in the real world.

>letting him have favored enemy against a full 50% of the population
Why would you do this

>you will never be a paladin with the Smite Roastie class feature

If you think only kissless virgins hate whores you clearly don't know any actual women. No, rainbow-haired attentionsluts who pretend to be nerds don't count.

Does he have an in-character reason that doesn't make him a disruptive psychopath or an 'alignment' that the campaign doesn't permit?

Does he have a clear definition that allows him to tell the difference between a slut and a nonslut?

Does this definition only include members of a specific race? Is it only females?

What possible reason could he want to do this other than 'to be a retarded dick' ?

If he wanted to come down on wanton women then he should have rolled a cleric and come up with a strict list of commandments he's enforcing. And it should be clear whether or not he has the authority to punish sinners.

Hey I remember this thread from the last three or four times you made it

It's been a few months, glad to have you back

>Should I let him?

Since you are asking I will give you my honest opinion. No, of course he can't have a fucking racial enemy being sluts. I would boot him out for asking such a thing.

Cancer of the hobby.

Clearly you're not a ranger if you can't spot a roastie at 200 yards. Go to plebbit if you want to be a white knight.

If he can't keep his shit together for long enough to even get through character generation, then there is no way he's going to be fun to play with.
Even if you personally don't care, at least some of your other players will.

Sure, if he wants to gimp his own character, let him. But make it clear to him that they actually have to be a slut to get the bonus, and if he starts acting on it in a civilized area, make sure there are consequences. Honestly, your other players should be taking him out of this for you

No?

>t. upset beta orbiters frantically adjusting their trilbies.

Why not go with Bards instead?

Sure. now ask him how he's going to detect them.

Then have him arrested and hung for killing the local barmaids.

Seconding this. There is a dire need to discourage this kind of behavior, it is fine having a laugh and joke before the game, but come game time it stops. Unless the GM is giving a light-hearted, stupid campaign. It is not the player who dictates the tone of the game.

>your other players should be taking him out of this for you

This. It's weird when other players feel they have little impact on the game.

>Can't get women in real life so he's bringing it into the game.

Believe it or not, user, there are quite possibly a million other reasons to hate women beyond being angry about something as petty or trivial as them not wanting to fuck/date you.

So female demons, succubi, and wenches. Seems like a narrow enough group to work with. Also, if this is Pathfinder, there's a third-level spell called Instant Enemy, which makes anyone a thot for the purpose of their favored enemy.

>t. player wanting to have a serious game instead of lolmemes and lolrandom jokes every 5 minutes.

It would not be bad if the jokes were original. But it's the same god damn stupid shit, you inbreds have five jokes between you all.

>calls people betas
>anime posts

Women aren't a race. He can take favored enemy human I guess, same thing

Fuck off /pol/ baiters.

>if I don't like it, penalize it!
>implying the world isn't full of sluts
>the other players should kill his PC for triggering me!

topkek

>if he starts acting on it in a civilized area, make sure there are consequences.

Wow, islamophobic much?

>anyone not frantically white knighting for roasties is fucking their sister

Not an argument.

Where do you think you are?

That doesn't solve the problem of elvish thots, though.

Fuck off newfag. Roasties ruining games and white knights destroying groups are a perpetual cancerous bident plunged through the heart of the gaming community since this board's inception.

Strawmanning that I object to the objectification of sluts and whores is less of an argument. I want to play an rpg, I don't want to listen to memes or stupid jokes that you think are unique, funny or edgy.

Believe it or not, other females hate whores most. Whores make our lives harder while only benefiting the males and whores themselves.

>a full 50% of the population are sluts
Why would you do this?

>I don't like it, so ban it

Found the liberal.

kill yourself

This. When I read the OP post I assumed it was going to be some angry female Ranger seeking revenge on the ho that took her man.

I do not wish to see it banned, just respect the time and place you bring your retarded shit-show out of the box. If the GM says it's going to be horror-themed or a gritty war game, don't try and make shit funny.

Yes.

No thanks.

Your subjective tastes do not determine that, and horror-themed games are actually the most appropriate time for a Slut Hunter character. Posting pictures of better men than you does not make you less of a triggered soyboy.

>This is my character, Tyrone the Halfling Nigger. He gets a +2 bonus to thievery, because he's a nigger.
>Dave please don't do this again
>Wow triggered much? Kek so much for the tolerant left

>triggered soyboy.
For fuck's sake.
Just go away already.

Are sluts a creature type?

If yes, then yes.

If no, then no and why the fuck is this even a question?

This user gets it. Y'all ledditors piss off, he's won the thread.

>implying the world isn't full of sluts
>Imfuckingplying one way or another. Unless the dm is going full magical realm, sluts are going to be a whole lot less likely to show up in the table of your enemies than say, orcs, purely because they're slots, and will by goddamn definition, be out screwing people instead of fighting.

But you're a damn troll who I'm feeding, so here's your (you)

What is it with the flood of /r9k/ posts?

For our next annual April Fools' Day session, I'm going to be playing a Ranger with favored enemy: THOTS.

Thot Patrol, reporting for duty.

So in other words you are a retarded faggot with nothing useful to say.

Oh good, it's not in my head

No, I've noticed it too. Tiefling yesterday, BOY DO I HATE WOMEN today.

the ranger of your friend sounds like /r9k/'s guy

Homie, he called you out for strawmanning. Stop throwing a bitch fit just because you can't argue.

>calls people betas
>posts on Veeky Forums

>Favored Enemy: THOTs
Had a giggle.

There's also the tryhard wannabe pol thread up right now. I might not like those assholes, but they're a whole lot better at starting threads than that shit

Would lawful neutral be best for Thot Patrol?

Nice strawman.

Sorry the truth hurts lol.

What was up with the tieflings?

You know, it might honestly be shills. George Soros poured eighteen fucking billion dollars into his political shilling apparatus lately, and if even a smidgeon of that came into shilling here instead of buying politicians, it would be the logical thing to do to spread blatant /pol/ threads on other boards to create a backlash against it. At least, that's what I'd do.

Too bad your posts lack anything like the truth.

Look up the Asch experiments user. The most useful and surefire way to get people to endorse a position, no matter how outlandish, is to have them believe all their peers support it. If Soros wanted to actually sway public opinions on Veeky Forums against /pol/acks, he'd be paying people to kick up shitstorms whenever there were /pol/posters around to create an impression that Veeky Forums is an anti-right board.

You're on the right track in terms of deviousness for considering the possibility of false-flag operations, but they only actually work if it's a visible example, so that you can really sway public opinion into believing the framed group is a great threat whilst doing as little as possible to uphold that same group's echo chamber. Consequently they're a trick best left for things like mass shootings or military aircraft crossing into the airspace of a country you want to provoke, not for making shitposts in a reasonably obscure board dedicated to a niche hobby.

This. It's much more likely that it's a group similar to the GNAA or their ilk. Dedicated shitposters doing it for no real reason other than the lulz.

From a certain perspective, one can even admire it.

>kick up shitstorms whenever there were /pol/posters around to create an impression that Veeky Forums is an anti-right board

This already happens, though, at the first hint of a right-of-center opinion the shrieks of "back to /pol/" begin.

Fucking /pol/tard can't even read, where you from Argentina, hear they are very white over there.

"inbred" implies that you were born from your mom fucking her brother, not that you fuck your sister, which makes it even more suspicious, why would you project so hard, maybe it is you being defensive because you actually do fuck your sister.

tldr, go play on your discord or rebbit or whatever, it is not that your constant meme spouting is bad, it is just that anyone older than 18 want to play a mature game without memes, you will be much more comfortable with people your own age on rebbit.

>at the first hint of a right-of-center opinion
You have to be shitting me.