day trading the shit out of req. 130k and not even done yet

L

Bought most of mine when it was sitting at £0.03

/Comfy/

Short answer: yes

Me2

1,8K master race here

whats your technique?

hey me too. only wish i bought more. heck!

Sell, buy

What will the price be Q4 2018?

Realistic: 5-10$

holding 30k REQ

feels really good

WHY DOES SOMEONE ALWAYS DUMP AFTER A HUGE BUY?

EVERY FUCKING TIME I SWEAR

I've put 0.5 BTC in REQ. Is there any other long-term hold with good potential growth?

People usually recommend LINK and ARK and I've heard about QSP.

FUN

Should I wait for the correction to buy in?
No fomo shill pls

QSP VEN and possibly enigma are all solid coins

No, I would buy in and HODL. The price isn't gonna dip much and it could take off and you will be left behind.

boi in a year this shit will be worth much more just get in

I've bought in 2 days ago. Look at the graph there has been consistent sudden growth spurts every time they have a technical update. The correction already happened and it's now on its recovery to normal.

They will release more technical milestones in Q1 2018 so I don't really expect it to drop any lower than it is now.

L

BUY XRP Noonshot incoming. Going 10x by Coinbase listing next week. Thank yourself later. Buy something nice for yourself. Like a Lambo.

Req or dragonchain? I feel like they are competing coins trying to do the same thing.

Bought more today. People worry too much about a 10% correction before getting in. It's a nice to have but in the world of Crypto not a necessity. You will be looking at 500-800% gains by EOY 2018 on REQ if you buy in now.

KEK I would be stinking rich

So I won‘t make it with 16k?:(

You will bro if you HODL till 2020

>hehe look i pretend that 16k is nothing LoL, im so poor lmao

kys

16k (4K eur) is nothing in crypto you fucking pajeet.

its stuck between 29ct and 32ct for weeks now

not everyone live like some rich fuccboi

*spit*

Just bought €1k worth, moving €1k+ extra to binance in eth right and will set some buy orders around 42k.

If this coin x10's to 3USD with a 2B market cap next year I will be ecstatic since I'm just a poorfag student that has been in crypto since end november.

Hate to burst your bubble guys but

www.paypal.me

>Share a link and get paid. Simple as that.

>Create your link, share it, and start receiving money. Split a bill with friends or accept payments from customers. Anyone can use it.

Looked at FUN,VEN and Enigma

FUN application didn't look very good and their market cap is really high relative to the currently biggest online gambling platform pokerstars.

VEN while a good product already has a huge marketcap and it's possible that they will stay around this size even if they become profitable

Enigma is an actually promising product and I will keep an eye out for that one it might actually be a better alternative to ARK's system.

This is to be expected wait for their new developments in Q1 2018 to add any true value before it will gain any genuine traction.

dude that really isn't much in crypto

This piece of shit and Link ruined my life. I hope everyone involved in this semen slurping scam dies and everyone invested loses everything.

L
11.1K holder here.

wtf r u talking about, if you had $1000 a year ago you easily have 40k+ now. you don't have to be rich to make it in crypto, that's what's so cool.

I started with $500 and got to $4000 in a month of shitty trades. $4K EUR is noob money, that's like 1 month trader money, it is not big don't pretend it is lol

tell me that again

Payment requests will be one of the many use cases of the Request Network.

? req has only gone up or sideways

????
I can't understand Link but how did you fuck up with REQ? Fucking pajeet, I'm sorry you lost those $5

That may be true but why would someone use request when myetherwallet is free?

Depends how strong your hands are.

If you get greedy and cash out at $1.50 per REQ, you'll need a few more winning coins to get to wealth.

If you ride it all the way to $5.00 or more, you're laughing.

Fucking Ripple has no uses and it magically has a 70 billion market cap.

I can understand*

Kek nice bait.

Yeah, too many day trade fags.

The only way to fight them is to deny them REQ tokens by taking it off the exchange and keeping it in your private wallet.

REKT network is SHIT

period

There is no correction forthcoming. $.40 is the new floor.

I can confirm

Reasons?

Because he hasn't bought in yet. Veeky Forums has become a shitshow.

DYOR. Don't be a day trader and hold for technical milestones not for monetary milestones this way you actually make money.

should i sell and buy back when it dips?

Don't mind the occasional OMG bagholders that wander into these threads and shake their fist at REQon Marines in an inept type of rage.

Hope you are joking

this has served me well

Don't be stupid. Don't daytrade you'll lose money in the long run.

Not at all.

I decided to put 1.5 more BTC into REQ just an heads up. Don't sell yet let the dumb redditors dump their "bags" on me.

That's a great technique if you want to buy in at a higher price.

You have obviously not done your research.

paypal has internal transactions on paper, if theyre hacked youre fucked. also they hold your funds and can freeze them at any time for any reason. also you cant trade crypto/fiat

look at this dood...

I feel pretty bad for the people that sold me their REQ for ~2300 sats. They are going to consider suicide in 1 years time lol.

Fuck off Pajeet

of course i buy and it goes down 3 cents

lol fucking idiot.

bull shit no it didnt you god damn liars. fuck off

Has anyone actually read their whitepaper? Don't be a bagholder.

look how mad req faggots get

FUCK, FUCK TIME TO SELL

>pajeet who sold at 30

cause the guy is 100% lying to spread fud and im not a req fag. I just got in for the third time today to swing trade. We need flags asap. Get these Indians out of here

it is quite commical

Sold at 2k sats, $ value is irrelevant.

>Sold half my stack at 3k sats
Fuck the only time I decided to sell it went higher and doesn't look like it's coming down

it never hit 3k sats right

Hmm the volume on one minute chart. Love it.