BITCOIN CASH IS MOONING

ALL HAIL THE ONE TRUE KING

HAIL

>mooning
>$2675

Tell me when we pass $3000.

>mooning
Hardly. Shitcoin pnd

eoy 2018 bch will be worth more than btc.

>there are people on this board right now who are holding $5k+ bags

AUTISTIC RAGE ABOUT FORKERS WANTING A COIN TO BE IMMEDIATELY FUNCTIONAL

Honestly Bch might as well be the King even if they are dirty forkers. Btc is a pile of shit

why does it not drop till 0.1 level again, it will be much nicer buy in there, perfect starting point to execute DS

Sieg heil

Actually, since BCH is the original bitcoin, the coin you call Bitcoin also known as Core is the actual fork.

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin.

normies need a few more weeks of the MSM warning them about the flippening. Don't want to spook them.

Coinbase reenables BCH buys for nonUS customers Monday (also BTC's next dif retarget). Then after a few weeks of 2-3 blocks per hour for btc-core, bch steals the rest of the hashpower and becomes BTC.

yeah some even more, like 19,500 bags

Could you imagine holding those bags? I cant even imagine the soul crushing feeling. If BCH starts to replace BTC, you will see crypto related suicides on the rise.

i sold that shit off 2 days ago same price it is now fuck that coin ya dig

No volume, mostly bots moving the price to keep it stable as all the money is being sucked in to Ripple.

>Coinbase news comes out
>"OH SHIT BETTER FOMO IN!"

These bags are fucking heavy. I really hope it does moon soon so I can get the fuck out. I'm missing so many other opportunities right now.

Ripple doesnt have long before it crashes. It will probably hit 2 dollars and get dumped back to 80 cents.

We need to avoid Spiral Chain Death at all costs though. If every BTC holder is locked and can't get their value out its bad for everyone as it ruins faith in crypto .

However there are many who are already locked in forever because their wallet balance is too low to transfer anywhere.

Ripple is a pump and dump centralized payment network. It's not a crypto currency at all.

Yeah. Or lower, hopefully(logically).

PnD or not, it's sucking the life out of the top cryptos for the time being.

Veeky Forums is made of mostly retarded people
you need to be a fucking brainlet wannabe to no realize BCH is the original bitcoin

Been holding BTC since 2014. Moved all my BTC into BCH first week of December.

FUCKING RIPPLE

Pretty similar situation. I get the same old bitcoin feeling with bch.

BCH = ALPHA BIG BLOCKS AND HARD FORKS
BTC = BETA SMALL BLOCKS AND SOFT FORKS

one day it will be revealed ( after BCH levels off at 500 ) that Roger Ver was holding the currecy up himself as he moved his huge accumulation of BTC into BCH over time

I currently have about $700 worth in TenXPAY

should I dump that and put it all into BCH?

This is BCash. An experimental blockchain designed to attack bitcoin and ruin cryptocurrencies. Say something nice about this piece of shit

Actually, this is Jihan Wu's pet project. Ver just sees the economic value in it. And Craig Wright sees the logic in the technology. BCH is not perfect, but it's also not moving in the wrong direction.

CSW and Ver have been blinded by greed

Thanks for keeping Satoshi's Vision alive.

Ver just wants to spend money. Can't do that with Bcore.

Are u sure u not confusing that with blockstream and adam back? You know generating profit from side chains and whatnot. Create artifical problem and profit?

Guys imagine we were in charge of Bitcoin! We would raise a blocksize and shit! We would succeed!

Imagine guys!

Satoshi vision guys!

It's not even mooning OP :(

BTC ruined itself

I think OP just meant that it's waking up.

wait until mid january